Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

May 18th

i wonder if there is more fuss/noise made of May 18th than... say July 1st .... is as if a point is needed to be proven ...

Also i get the feeling that SamaliLanders somewhat look down on the rest of Somalis ... but then again the same can be said of every Somali.

Khalaf   

^^^^^Um getting that feeling also bro….this whole thread is sick…jaliyah stinks of qabilnimo ….considering many of our ppl our dying in mogadisho right now…and no one here is sending their prayers to um.I say Allah be with them and ease their sufferings...and bring peace to all of Somalia not just one region...jaliyah walaalhi. Allah Guide Us.

N.O.R.F   

The fallen heroes of the SNM and the deceased. Please remember them for sacrificing and thus giving us a peaceful home today which we can visit at anytime without much worry for our safety. The party stuff is more for the kids who were too young to know what was really happening.

Flag day on the car i say!

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

quote:Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

142068814.img.jpg

WTF?
SXB, Adaa Diirada isa saarayee Maaha. @Maalintii Habraha.. :D

Oooooh...Loool I get the Joke.Lool wallahi am slow iska dheh smile.gif

QixQixQix. "Mothers day" equates maalinti habraha .Ciyaal suuqsanaa. Hehehehe.

Waraada,dhaafa habraha & maalintooda kkkk.

Bishita,i am Lander in law ma ogid? Mrs Brown waa Landeress nooh i mean Dee. So i have no choice so is not isqor bila liis :D

Anigu dhuh dhuh daan iyo habrahan iyo habrahaan iyo waxaan kale ma garanayo lakiin I like to party! Happy Qaldaan Day!!! Rock it! Don't Stop it!

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Anigu dhuh dhuh daan iyo habrahan iyo habrahaan iyo waxaan kale ma garanayo lakiin I like to party! Happy Qaldaan Day!!! Rock it! Don't Stop it!

Party yaasha Heeso reer xamar eh ayaa laga shidaa :D

Tuujiye   

Brown Go to Ottawa, meeshaas has the best Sland parties...everyone goes there for bajaq iyo baashaal!!! no one believes in that flag.

The fallen heroes of the SNM and the deceased. Please remember them for sacrificing and thus giving us a peaceful home today which we can visit at anytime without much worry for our safety. The party stuff is more for the kids who were too young to know what was really happening.

No wonder waxaad u aamin santihiin the silly flag...because y'al have people like this guy. Sxb Somaliland aint safe.. you should go there and see how people live.. You ether rich or poor....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

N.O.R.F   

Sxb Somaliland aint safe.. you should go there and see how people live.. You ether rich or poor....

Tuujiye, stop hating saxib its not your colour. Somaliland is safe and we both know it thats why so many people go there each summer and many more making trips throughout the rest of the year. That why you have westerners walking the streets without being fearful, thats why you have Chinese Engineers working there. Thats why you have so many UN Agencies operating there.

ps i'm a regular to S/land saxib and would recommend many others (including you and others) to go and take a look for your selves. If you are not impressed (ie pros out-weigh the cons) i will re-imburse your flight fee. ;)

Saalixa   

^^^
^^^^^Um getting that feeling also bro….this whole thread is sick…jaliyah stinks of qabilnimo ….considering many of our ppl our dying in mogadisho right now…and no one here is sending their prayers to um.I say Allah be with them and ease their sufferings...and bring peace to all of Somalia not just one region...jaliyah walaalhi. Allah Guide Us.

Khalaf Brother dont say that. I Remember in my heart all my brothers and sisters who are in difficulties in Moqdishu every day nearly every minute.

But nevertheless it is not haram that i should remember my brothers and i mean my sole brothers by blood who diet at ages 18 and 21 just to free hargiesa from the BLOODY Siade Barre regime.

And iam sure the south somalia have went through similar with that era and so you would understand it is for every human to atleast remember those who have sacrificed thier lives for others just to establish peace within thier own homes.

it doesnt mean I'am a qabilist or patriot somalilander,,,iam one who knows what some people who to me are heroes have done and what they are worth.

SIYAD BARRE WAS A CRIMINAL!

Saalixa   

Ilaahey ha uu naxariisto dadka shicibka ee ku nool Muqdisho, Ilaahey ha ilaaliyo macsiyada ilahey ha ka badbaadiyo shicibka miskiinta een waxba geysan waliba caruurta iyo waayeelka

Ilaahey ha uu Naxariisto dadka shicibka ee reer FALUUJA, Naxariista eebe ha waraabiyo, ilaahey ha badbaadiyo

Ilaahey ha uu naxariisto reer Hargiesa oo Malintoodan Kheyr iyo nabad qab ha ku dhaafiyo

Ilaahey ha inoo wada naxariisto dambiyadeena ha dhaafo....amiin

Abaadir   

I don’t like the 18th of the month anyways; it is when my student loan and Sprint payment are both due. It’s also the day few are celebrating the partitioning of my beloved country. dadkii maxaa wadaniyadii ka qaaday….Walaahay, the future is bleak for Somalis.

Maf Kees   

Why distance yourself so much from the rest of the Somalis? Call me crazy, but this whole 18th May thing is just one big provocation with, and I rather avoid saying it, a dosis of qabiil pride.

Why is Blue talking out of his azz?

Because Somalis in the diaspora don't even really celebrate 1st of july or 26th of june, the real independance days. Now you see kids getting all crazy and worked up on 18th May. Putting all that energy and effort in 'the day we got rid of the rest of the skinnies'. Like its Ciid or something.

What you gotta prove? If recognition will come, it will come. Nobody is going to take your freedom away from you. Somaliland's achievements are phenomenal, just truly amazing, and the rest of the Somalis should learn a lot from Somaliland. So don't waste that by acting like this.

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

Why distance yourself so much from the rest of the Somalis? Call me crazy, but this whole 18th May thing is just one big provocation with, and I rather avoid saying it, a dosis of qabiil pride.

Why is Blue talking out of his azz?

Because Somalis in the diaspora don't even really celebrate 1st of july or 26th of june, the real independance days. Now you see kids getting all crazy and worked up on 18th May. Putting all that energy and effort in 'the day we got rid of the rest of the skinnies'. Like its Ciid or something.

What you gotta prove? If recognition will come, it will come. Nobody is going to take your freedom away from you. Somaliland's achievements are phenomenal, just truly amazing, and the rest of the Somalis should learn a lot from Somaliland. So don't waste that by acting like this.

You are obviously talking from your head of course as opposed to your [blue] azz. icon_razz.gif

This is one of the fundamental rights of any sovereign or semi sovereign state. They have the perogative to declare what is a holiday to them or what is not. YOU[and the larger somali proper] do not and cannot tell any other person when to & how to celebrate a holiday that has nothing to do with you[plural].

S.Land weey tashatay some 15 yrs[coincidentally that is when the war that is S T I L L going on started...hmm wonder why they did that]. Anyway,let them celebrate may 18th or june 26th ; what is important today is that they have peace,prosperity and most of all something they can call a "COUNTRY".

"Somalia" wadan meesha kuma hayso.A docile and a nomadic govt kow dheh. A war that never seems to end labo dheh. Dhac iyo dil maalin walba sadax dheh...and so and so forth..

You[Plural] should be commending the people of somaliland the govt of somaliland for maintaining peace and encouraging its young & old expats to invest in their motherland. At the end of the day wether it gets recognition or not,it will be 'dhul somaliyeed' and no one can stop me and you from being a part of it.

Once again Happy may 18th dhamantiinba. Jaadka lee iska yareeya reer somaliland :D j/k

Thaz my : 1-0904cents.jpg