Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

May 18th

Faheema.   

May the upcoming year bring Somaliland more peace, progress and prosperity.

Amiin.

I wonder if anyone else is organising anything official, now that Nomad UK deferred this years May 18 celebrations.

Tuujiye   

ooooo may 15 is mother's day right?..waaw and the 18th is somali mother's day?..get it..kkkkkkkkkkk...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

hodman   

Tuujiye rabshada daa and I've mastered shrimp :D

Flag I can understand but qabiil name underneath is tasteless

Tuujiye   

Can I say Seeeeegsi!!! xaax... laakiin adiga yaa ogaado busho madoow oo lipfloss raaxada looga qaade aa wadataa!!ileen bajaq somali lee tahee!!!kkkkk...

I still don't understand this stolen Iraq flag and he brings us a stolen habar name!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Lake   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

This is Sick walaahi!!!! pure Qabiil shit..uff!!!!! look at this looser with the flag and his qabiil name under?..uff..saaxiib educate your self walaahi because you are a jaahil. faarah, I feelya man!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

What? lol...calm down sir

I thought the flag was the somaliland flag (and it is)..what qabil name ? its just a funny co-incidence lol haha

You're telling me to educate myself but yet.... (I'll be nice)

hodman   

Can I say Seeeeegsi!!! xaax... laakiin adiga yaa ogaado busho madoow oo lipfloss raaxada looga qaade aa wadataa!!ileen bajaq somali lee tahee!!!kkkkk...

I still don't understand this stolen Iraq flag and he brings us a stolen habar name!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

madow xaa ka macno ah mid oo **** daanyeer la mooday dhaantaaye :D Tan teydaa ka wadataan ku dhahay. :D

Stolen ciraaq flag lahayne naga dhaaf icon_razz.gif wareerka icon_razz.gif

:D:D

RedSea   

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Dude you must be insane or you must have spent too much time in chat rooms, . Adigaa wareerka isku ridayee maxaa yeelay wax baad iska dhex tuuraysaa. Mar Somaliland baad wax kasheegaysaa which you are more than welcome but keep it clean , marna gabdhaha ayaad wax kasheegaysaa.

A little piece of advice for you my fellow nomad, zip it or leave this thread if you don't have anything important to add. If not then laguma casuumin. smile.gif

Salaam Causin.

good luck.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Flag_of_Somaliland_until_1996.svg/800px-Flag_of_Somaliland_until_1996.svg.png

Tuujiye   

Sxb I see you have a nice Hadith under you.. yuusan ku qaban because I ain't killing no mood homie..I'm just telling the truth...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

RedSea   

Once again Wareerka adaa isku keenaya and my signature is not a Hadith, it's a verse from the Quran.

Secondly, are you color blind? because the Iraqi flag has black color in it, while the Somaliland flag doesn't have such, it is Red,White, and Green with the Tawxiid knitted on it.

http://www.bwhafs.co.uk/images/ri00003.gif vs. http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/rdonlyres/B6652FBF-E5FF-4563-BA96-5B641929246B/8050/iraqflag.gif

You be the judge--

p.s. Is there anything that I can do to snap you out of your confusion sir? :D

nemo   

This is Sick walaahi!!!! pure Qabiil shit..uff!!!!! look at this looser with the flag and his qabiil name under?..uff..saaxiib educate your self walaahi because you are a jaahil. faarah, I feelya man!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

LOOOOOOOL thought that was funny because so true in every way.

When I opened this thread was expecting a girl talking about her 18th Birthday party and how she celebrated. Was just going to tell her that as Muslims we shouldn't celebrate birthdays. But find something confusing and more disturbing. This thread is exactly WHY there will be no Somali nation. A nation where we are all united and act according to the Islamic laws. We are dividing each other more and more everyday and the shaydhaan is what he wants us to do. Allah the Almighty said we have made you from tribes and nations so you can learn each other and your ancestors. Now why would you celebrate some independent day when Somali still is without a government and the country is still not up to date? We have poor brothers and sisters dieing because of hunger and you even think twice to celebrate such a day. Now don’t jump me because I am not joining you to celebrate this day nor am going to say Happy 18th and suck up to all of you guys. :mad:

Man I have learnt a lot in my stay in SOL. For example what SL is and now their so called independent day and how really missed up Somali people are. Even those who are so called religist people, those still celebrating this kind of day. We as Muslims should only celebrate two days and this is the two iids.

PS Red Sea ummm you should once again check your so called flag and indeed does have black in it, the black star. :confused:

Zafir   

What is this buulshidh.

Freaking Somalis, if you can’t be happy for them let them be. Its one qabiil under one flag, well then, get yours under one. Its habro gathering, well then for fcukk sakes, get your own habro to gather. Today there is Somaliland not Somalia drill it through your coconut skulls and guess what? Its here to freaking stay, luv it or freaking luv it.

nemo   

Originally posted by Zafir:

What is this buulshidh.

Freaking Somalis, if you can’t be happy for them let them be. Its one qabiil under one flag, well then, get yours under one. Its habro gathering, well then for fcukk sakes, get your own habro to gather. Today there is Somaliland not Somalia drill it through your coconut skulls and guess what? Its here to freaking stay, luv it or freaking luv it.

Ummm and all this time I thought there won't supose to be ANY form of qabiil talk. If you haven't read the rules please do as it says NO QABIIL talk. But then again Somalis never listen to rules and that's WHY we are shooting each other as well. Where there is Somalis there are qabiil talk aswell as trouble.

AYOUB   

All the best people, wish you well and I hope it turns out to be a good day. InshaAllah..

Fyr   

Happy May 18th to all of you Landers and to the lament groupie get a life.