Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

May 18th

Salaams Lander,

Thanks for putting up this topic and happy upcoming May 18th to all the Somalilanders. May the upcoming year bring Somaliland more peace, progress and prosperity. Amiin.

Salaam all.

is that time of the year again for Somalis and it occurs on July 1st as well .. not forgetting all the bleedin western holidays too .. carnivals, new years and is even done in the name of Eed party. .. yes u guessed it am talking how we celeberate such events.

to all my fellow Somlis/Landers .. just remember one thing we are Muslims 1st and formost and everything else comes second and third ... so watever action u take just make is done in the sprit of Islam and is not something that does go hand in hand with your beleives ... as long as it is not un-islamic am all for it.

P>S Is it a boat party again ... just make there is weight limit, or u pay by how much u weigh ... only kiddin.

Jaylaani   

I will be in Hargeisa by May 18 insha ALLAH. I was gonna chill in Djibouti for a while before go to Somaliland but what the heck...let me see how the locals celebrate this day. I only remember Oct. 21…and Siyad Barre BS.

Lake   

I'll be there with my moms this summer too^^^^

Its going dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn lol. I can't wait

party.gif

142068814.img.jpg

Ibtisam   

hello all;

Happy Lander day all :D

May the upcoming year bring Somaliland peace, progress and prosperity and happeness: Amiin

Much Love to all my Landers :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Pretty Tone:

I'll be there with my moms this summer too^^^^

Its going dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn lol. I can't wait

party.gif

142068814.img.jpg

that is nice buddy. Where are you gonna be?

Tuujiye   

This is Sick walaahi!!!! pure Qabiil shit..uff!!!!! look at this looser with the flag and his qabiil name under?..uff..saaxiib educate your self walaahi because you are a jaahil. faarah, I feelya man!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^^

Salaam,

Lol@ malinta Habraha, Odaygii Habaruna mee?, what a laugh :D

Hey don't be so serious :

Wa Wada Qaraabiyo Hilbiyo Habarwadaagay.

Tuujiyee;

Caga dhigo noo? Habarah kuma jirtidh, wareer badana kulaha,meesha calankii Habarta la kaalay nooooo :D

oo hada party aad'ba dhiganeysiin miyaa?

I don't mean to piss any1, but horta aduun weynaha ma idin oqoon san yahay aa ka horeysa xafladaan aad sheegeesiin...wouldn't u agree?

So until then....let's just celebrate one independence day which is kowda luulyo/july

PS, u guys better not come down heavy on me...I wasn't trying to piss any1...just speaking my mind...."freedom of speech" nooh :D