Sign in to follow this  
LANDER

May 18th

LANDER   

Just taking this oppurtunity to wish a happy May 18th to all my fellow Somalilanders that visit this forum. Shoutouts go to Suldaan, Geediid, Norf, Ayoub Sheikh, Jaylaani, India, Sue, Tolstoy, Mr.Oodweyne, Athena (can't keep up with all your new names), Barwaqoo and more forgive if I forget to mention your name I know there's alot more. No matter where your at in the world, I hope y'all get a chance to commemorate the day in your own small way. Share with us whats going on in your own locations, I heard londoners have something different planed this year. Personally I'll be checkin out Ottawa, apparently they put together a well organised event. There's another one going on in Toronto somewhere in Markham or was it Brampton, not too sure. Post some pics if you can, and once again Happy 18th just in case I don't get to post before than. Macsalaam

P.S.

As per usual, y'all should change your avitars to the flag in a small gesture of solidarity and if you think I'm too demanding than you and I got internet beef ya dig? :D

J.Lee   

I'm pissed that my name wasn't mentioned in the shout-outs. Just pissed. Overlooked, again.

Happy 18th.

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum.

I am not nearly as mad as Mr. J. Lee for being left out,although I have the right to be furious after not being mentioned while others have mentioned twice such as Tolstoy aka Mr. OOdweyne ;) , because I am not really known for glorifying the views of POLITICIANS, but I am a Somalilander so for your request Lander, there I put up the flag to show some patriatism. It's the old flag, I hope you don't mind.

Assalamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Although, as a Muslim brother ethnically Somali, I would like to wish well to all somalilanders (or should I say north westerners, because Somaliland= Somali peninsula dhulka soomaaliyeed oo dhan)

Anyways, I hope to all somalilanders a happy holidays

RedSea   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Although, as a Muslim brother ethnically Somali, I would like to wish well to all somalilanders (or should I say north westerners, because Somaliland= Somali peninsula dhulka soomaaliyeed oo dhan)

Anyways, I hope to all somalilanders a happy holidays

first of all Salaan Sare Saxiibkay Soo Maal, I admired you very much for your comments such as this. You are more than welcome to call it Northwest since Las Anod is North Central. And yes Somaliland does equal the land of Somalis as well. After all what matters the most is that we are Muslims first then Somalis second.

May 18th isn't quite a holiday as of yet,but it's a celebration of UDI (unilateral declaration of Independence)which by the way was declared in 1991 as you are probably aware of it.

Thanks for your class act Mr. Soo Maal as always.

Assalamu Calaykum.

WARYAAA or should i say WADHYEEE!!

I even had somaliland boxer as my avator and here Y O U is[are] not even mentioned. War dee happy May 18 Nooh err Dee... :D

Ps,Barwaaqo ISNT a L A N D E R,NO?

Tuujiye   

S-Land..... here we go again with the B.S birth days.. when y'all gonna become a country again? so we could really come to that country for new year parties and slap our selfs with some Jaad! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... We be parting May to July..kkkk... get it May-July......

I can't wait for this birth day this year cause the last one 6 bajaq aan kaambiyo ka qaatay. But i like them reer waqooyi man! they wlc my Xamaraawi **** very well. the looooooooooofe meee... So bring on that birth day party yaaqeeeeee!! can't wait to shake my stinking **** in there!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khayr   

Originally posted by Brown:

I even had somaliland boxer as my avator and here Y O U is[are] not even mentioned. War dee happy May 18 Nooh err Dee...
:D

She's a Puntlander, soo maaxa abti icon_razz.gif

Silly faraxs, don't you know its all about Buurco, the rest of SomaliLand has no clue which day of the week it is, on any given day i.e. Sabti iyo arbaacad are the same to them :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Brown:

I even had somaliland boxer as my avator and here Y O U is[are] not even mentioned. War dee happy May 18 Nooh err Dee...
:D

Is qor billaa liis. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hodman   

maxay tahay dee dadka goonida loogula baxayo :mad:

Happy May 18th. If you haven't been in Hargeisa on one of these then I have more right than you to be mentioned icon_razz.gif

Then again I might just have been passing through :D