Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Originally posted by Nassir:

^Maadeey, magaca Doonyaale magac ciyaar geli kara maahan. Taariikh ahan wuxuu ku caan baxey gobolada Bay iyo Bakool. Waa ninkii ugu horeeyey ee keeney
Doonyaha
isticmaalkooda goboladaas si ay isaga gooshaan webiga. Ninkii yaqaan baa yaqaan Allaha u naxariistee
Saalax Doonyaale.
, waa awoowaha Mr. Salah.

:D:D

I hate to burst your bubble laakiin waxaa soo qortay has too many holes to poke, not to mention its logical flaws.

Koow, gobolka Bakool river ma maro.

Laba, in Baay peripherally ayuu ka maraa the Jubba (Ganaane) river.

Sadex, dad wabigaas ku noolaa qarniyo in nin kooyto u ah oo doontii u horeysay u sameeyo wax dhici karo ma'aha.

Afar, his awoowe was more like nin doon ku shaqeynsan jiray. This theory might be more plausible.

N.B. -- I don't know wax laga murmaayo on here now, though. Waaba la isku dhex yaacmay. Soomaali iyo murankooda micnaha lahayn.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Aaliyah....Any endeavor takes time, resources, and level of intellect. Don't know who you could discount MBA.

P.S. I don't know about you guys but auditors job is not walk in the park.MBA in Accounting is intensive.

An Auditor job requires professional accounting designation..not a MBA, although MBA is a nice compliment.

Xudeedi   

Africaown; I’m glad that your venting off the desperate private messages that you’ve been sending, thus your minority as indicated by your tri-state signature.

As to the prisoner, is our fine lady Bishaaro being treated well in the cell next to you?

The Zack   

Che, hey if it takes 10 pages to prove a point, be it ehehe.

Xudeedi, talk to your boss, AfricaOWN, not me. He is the mayor of Sanaag, I am not.

Aaliyyah   

P.S. I don't know about you guys but auditors job is not walk in the park.MBA in Accounting is intensive.

You got me wrong. All I mean when I said I prefer MD is the fact that my career is guaranteed..labocali isma waydinaso lol...

Where if you get an MBA yes it needs dedication hard work as i mentioned maself in one of ma earlier posts. But, if you do not have business skills and people's skills you are not going anywhere..shahaado waxba ma taraso kaliay..you need to be creative and be a leader..no wonder many people with business degrees cant find a job...

But, at the end of the day even with MD/MBA you can do anything and make crazy income. Even there are out there people with art degrees who are CEOs...shahaadad gives you a stepping stone. You can be whatever you want to be with hard work.

salaam

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Aaliyah....Any endeavor takes time, resources, and level of intellect. Don't know who you could discount MBA.

An Auditor job requires professional accounting designation..not a MBA, although MBA is a nice compliment.
There's MBA in accounting, Global MBA, MBA in Management, etc. It's called concentrations.

Aaliyah...Which goes to the point, it's intellect and hard work that matters regardless of any field.

P.S. MBA is not the most common degree atleast here in the States.

Zack....What's the point anyway?

Aaliyyah   

^ again you are missing the risk taking part that business people take. Where people who have MD have more reliable jobs..

But, yeah more or less we agree..

salaam

NASSIR   

Xudeedi, haku wareerine ummadan waalan ee halkaa ku jooji. :D

Here is the Dhagahbour Diaspora in Denver, Colorado just like in Dhahar paying much respect and recognition to Salah's nationalist work performed by Abbas A. Hirad, the son of the late great Somali writer and activist. Allaha u naxariistee Abdalla Hirad.

^I like the beat of that song.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

There's MBA in accounting, Global MBA, MBA in Management, etc. It's called concentrations.

Lets talk about accounting specifically, if you want to advance in the field what's your choice... CPA or MBA?

The Zack   

Originally posted by Nassir:

Xudeedi, haku wareerine ummadan waalan ee halkaa ku jooji.
:D

Af-lagaaddada wey reebban tahay xitaa markey tahay dhago-hadal ama duurxul.

NASSIR   

Aaliyah, given the travails of the Great Recession, you can say that any field in the Health sector of the economy has proven to be a recession proof.

MBA in Finance has ruled the world for a long time and they still do. It depends on how hard you work both inside and outside school, how opportunities present itself to you combined with acute understanding, leadership qualities and innovative skills.

Any other field like Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Doctor of Pharmacy, Computer Science, etc, ask for similar demands.