Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Thankful   

Che-Guevara, :D , that was a good one!

General i'm making perfect sense! I just don't see these guys ever promoting Puntland or anyone else outside Maakhir and it seems to be only themselves and not just this thread but many!!! Plus, they supported breaking away from Puntland when they didnt get their way! Even though no one in Puntland ever even heard they wanted to, it was something made up by the Diaspora!

Anyway, thats all I have to say!

^^^Individually we all have our own different stances, however I know you, and I know the man in question and what you share is much greater than any differences.

So lets support the brother in this project, and we must be able to settle any percieved differences through other channels.

Taleexi   
Thankful Qardho and Dhahar are twin cities. Any progress in Dhahar will certainly spill over to Qardho so, embrace the progress and may I say; At least for a moment, just for a moment, swallow your pride oo dadkaaga dhinac ka raac smile.gif

Thankful   

Mansa Munsa, I am not sure if you were one of them, but the same people who are talking about Puntland this and Puntland that today...were not to long ago claiming they were no longer part of the state. Because of old rivalries and other issues! All our governnments had people that opposed them even on SOL, AY, Cade and now Faroole! But no one else said we are breaking away because they were disgruntled!

Mansa Munsa I will forgive them for supporting secessionism a short time ago!!!

Emperor   

General who is this Doonyale, was he only an editor for Dhahar website?

I think it takes a lot of courage to go home and put back in something in the communities we left behind. I admire Mr. Doonyaale's dedication and efforts for this inspirational project. I agree with LSK, it is something many of us wouldn't put up with and instead opt for our comfort life in the west.

Taleexi   
Thankful, First, neither me nor you are in a position to approve or disapprove; who should be a Puntlander or who shouldn't. Remember, I'm one of the co-founders of PL State. In addition my uncle, the brother of my father is the current VP of PL, but I was/am vehemently against him as well as Mr. Farole. I didn't impress their election then because I knew they both were somewhat corrupted figures. Lastly, when we talk about PL, remember Qardho folks have no monopoly the affairs of PL state.

Emperor, good to have you back ina adeer. Salah is a friend of mine, a very active young man in the Twin Cities area. I met him early on when I moved here and have been impressed by his character and dedication to what ever he sets his sights on. He is the founder of Dhahar.com, but has delegated its editing to others over the past few years.

He is a very talented poet, and has produced a number of Somali albums.

Somali Public Radio [sPR]is the reason he has returned and the topic of this thread. He explained to me that this project was a way for him to give back to his country.

Emperor   

^Thanks brother, good to see you too.

Hadaba, Doonyaale waa nin kudayasho mudan. What our country needs is active, young and dedicated brothers.

Thankful   

Mansa Munsa we all have people that we support and think highly of and there's nothing wrong with that! I believe everyone should have an oppurtunity to lead and no particular side should be held in higher regard! Hope this SPR is successful!

Anyways, i've voiced my opinion on the thread!

Xudeedi   

Sport News---- Daawo sawirada------Ciyaar xiiso badan oo dhex martay Dhahar iyo Gaalkacayo oo lagu soo dhoweynayay Saalax Doonyaale oo ka dhacday Dhahar Stadium.

Dhahar:- Ciyaar aad u xiiso badan oo lagu soo dhoweynayo Saalax Nuur Saalax Doonyaale ayaa waxa ay ka dhacday Dhahar Stadium ee Degmada dhahar, ciyaartaas oo dhexmartay xulalka kala matalayay Degmooyinka Dhahar iyo waliba Gaalkacayo. Kooxda Gaalkacyo ayaa ah markii ugu horeysay oo ay ku cayaareen gobolada Haylaan iyo Sanaag. Kooxda Gaalkacyo ayaa si heer sare ah loogu soo dhaweeyey magaalada isla markaana aad u amaaney qaabkii loo soo dhaweeyey. Waxaa xafladan kasoo qeyb galay gudoomiyaha degmada Dhahar Salaad X. Shire, Gudoomiyaha Sportiska gobolka Bari Mustafe Majacase, Gudoomiyaha sportiska gobolka Haylaan, iyo gudoomiyaha sportiska gobolka Sanaag. Sidoo kale waxaa kasoo qeyb galay masuuliyiin ka mid ah Puntland. Saalax Nuur Saalax ayaa sheegay in cayaaruhu ay yihiin laf dhabarta nolosha iyo isdhexgalka bulshada, isagoo tibaaxay in uu aad u daneynayo dhamaan gobolada Puntland gaar ahaana aad ugu riyaaqey kooxda iyo masuuliyiinta gaalkacyo inuu halkaa kula kulmo.

Ciyaarta oo ku bilaabatay jawi wanaagsan isbarasho, iyo waliba isdhexgalka lagu yaqaano isboortiga ayaa waxa ay soo jiidatay dhamaan dadkii daawanayay ciyaarta.

10 kii daqiiqo ee ugu horeeyey ee ugu horeyey ciyaarta waxa u muuqatay mid leh weerar iyo weerar celis aan saa usii badnayn hase ahaatee xiligaasi kadib ayaa waxa ay kooxda degmada Dhahar ay heshay fursadihii ugu kululaa kadib markii ku bad uu soo sameeyey laacibka khadka dhede Maxamed Dhaale uu si kor ah ugu baasay laacibka Dhinaca Bidix ee weerarka ka ciyarayay Amiin Xasan Daahir isaga oo u sii wareejiyay Laacibka Dhinaca midig ka ciyaaray C/risaaq Axmed Yaasiin oo Madaxa kula beegsaday shabaqa hase ahaatee uu gool hayaha kooxda Gaalkacayo oo uu hogaaminayo Dr. Dhagacade isla markaana maalgaliyo.

Qeybtii labaad ee ciyaarta kadib, ayaa bedelka uu sameeyey macalinka kooxda Gaalkacayo, ayaa ciyaarta wax weyn kabadashay taasi oo keentay fursadihii ugu khatarsanaa ee ciyaarta ee soomara kooxda Gaalkacyo. Dhamaadkii ciyaarta daqiiqado kahor, ayaa badal uu sameeyey Macalinka Kooxda Degmada Dhahar, waxa ay keentay in ay ciyaarta ay furasada badan oo ay lumiyeen kooxdu ay keentay.

Siciid Baxwal (Dhahar.com)

Gaalkacyo (Dhar Cagaarka), Dhahar (Bluuga iyo cadaanka)