Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah, given the travails of the Great Recession, you can say that any field in the Health sector of the economy has proven to be a recession proof.

MBA in Finance has ruled the world for a long time and they still do. It depends on how hard you work both inside and outside school, how opportunities present itself to you combined with acute understanding, leadership qualities and innovative skills.

Any other field like Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Doctor of Pharmacy, Computer Science, etc, ask for similar demands.

Well put.

AfricaOwn...CPA is license not degree in itself. Students of BA and MBA are eligible to take it.

Nassir....Someone was telling me the other day, you wanna do something, make sure you make the rules.

I personally prefer lawyers, political scientists, Public Policy practitioners and Public Administrators. They make and write the rules by which everyone lives by including MDs and MBAs.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

AfricaOwn...CPA is license not degree in itself. Students of BA and MBA are eligible to take it.

I think I know that ;) . The question still remains the same.

logo.png

Nassir, thanks for the input brother.

Xudeedi nice job. More updates as they come, this is becoming a monster of a thread.

Salah the poet has indeed landed back home.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Xudeedi, talk to your boss, AfricaOWN, not me. He is the mayor of Sanaag, I am not.

Zack,

ma kuwii snmta ayuu wali kadaba hadlayaa sidii faarah macalim?

Waxaa haboon, in aad ka hadashid mar hore Daroor? intaa aadan ka hadal Sanaag iyo dhul aadan shaqo ku lahayn

Mida kale, Who was your boss for the last 100 or 200 years?

Waxaan ku idhi xishood

Xudeedi,

Maxbuusku rajo ayuu leeyahay, waayo behri baa la soo deenayaa, waana qof sharaf leh oo lagu xidhay waxa uu aaminsanyahay

lakiin kuwa sida Riyaale iyo Faroole, shacabka soomaaliyeed xabashida u soo afduubaya mar kasta? waa kuwa xabashida ugu shaqeeya sidii xayawaaniin, waa dad caqligii laga xaday, rajo malaha

Dhulka Soomali Galbeed waa wadnihii Somalia, marka la xoreeyo dhulka soomaalida ka maqan ayee Somalia nabad waarta heli kartaa

Halganka soomaali galbeed/onlf waa halgan wadani ah, xalaal ah, soomaali oo dhan ayee dani ugu jirtaa (Somali national security)

Taleexi   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Lets talk about accounting specifically, if you want to advance in the field what's your choice... CPA or MBA? [/QB]

Accounting has different tracks for instance

– Accounting Information Systems Track

– Corporate Track

– Professional Track

– Tax Track

However, CPA is a supplementary certificate showing someone's degree of proficiency in Accountancy like there are certificates in other fields say professional engineering and the likes.

Be MDs, Engineers, MBAs, lawyers or what have you are complimentary to one another as best hospitals house not only some of the best doctors but also some of the best and brightest among the business people and lawyers.

It boils down to one thing though, as Mr. Nassir put it, it is all about hard work and how one ceases when an opportunity presents itself. Mr. Salah appears someone who just has not shelved some degrees rather he is dreaming big and undertaking mega projects as his actions attest to so, let us give him a big applause.

Thankful   

The guy is educated, no one can deny that! He wants to embark on a huge task, which is good for the people. But we understand you guys from Maakhir want to promote the guy and shove it down our throat with comments like "Mr. Salah is a highly educated brother", "Mr. Doonyaale is a self-made man, a role model, and an educated man", Mr. Saalax Nuur Saalax Donyale is a hero to many Somali's and Puntlanders"....but i'm just saying let the pictures and his accomplishments do the talking and show a little humility!

Once this Somali Public Radio is accomplsihed than promote him and the work! But right now Dhahar.com is a failure, the only site i've ever come across that my virus protection blocks and warns me of a Trojan Virus! No matter where i've visited, nothing has been blocked but Dhahar.com!!!

Xudeedi   

Baraagaha Qol: Saalax Doonyaale oo ah Madaxa Idaacada Somali Repablic Radio ayaa Gaadhay Degmada Baraagaha Qol ee ka tirsan Gobolka Hayland, Mudan Saalax ayaa Ku sugnaa Caasimada Hayland ee Dhahar isaga oo Kulamo la Yeeshay Aqoonyahanada Heer Gobola iyo Mid degmo waxana uu u sharaxay Ujeedkiisa iyo Hir Galinta Idaacada Balaadhan ee uu Wado inuu Taago.

Salaax Doonyaale ayaa si aad ah loogu soo dhaweeyay Degmada Baraagaha Qol ee Hoos Timaada Hayland waxana Meel Fagaaro ah Kaga Hor yimi Boqolaal Ruux oo sida Calamo Qoyan iyo Sawirka Saalax Doonyaale.

Guriga umada ee Magaalada Baraagaha Qol ayaa uu Kulan Kula Yeeshay dadka degmada isag oo Fahansiiyay in Isbedel dhanka Horumarka Gobolada Hayland iyo Sanaag laga dhalinayo.

Saalax ayaa Bosaaso Soo gaadhay Isbuucan waxana Soo dhaweeyay Kumanaan ruux oo Taageersan Isbedelkiisa Horumarineed.

Saalax Nuur Saalax Doonyaale ayaa ka mid ah Aqoonyahanada Reer Maakhir ee ku Nool Qurbaha Gaar ahaan USA isaga oo wax badan oo la Taaban Karo Qabtay

“Oraahda Maanta ayaa ah Saalax Halgu Daydo”

Galgalanews

Xudeedi   

Adeer, the thread was created by a non-Makhiri and has received the support of all Puntlanders in SOL. What sets you aside is very obvious and thus Mr.Donyale wont pause for no female trait (jeolosy and envy).

The Land Cruiser aint stopping untill the wheels fall off.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Adeer, the thread was created by a non-Makhiri and has received the support of all Puntlanders in SOL. What sets you aside is very obvious and thus Mr.Donyale wont pause for no female trait (jeolosy and envy).

The Land Cruiser aint stopping untill the wheels fall off.

Xudeedi, the thread was made by a person who is not from maakhir, however the ridiculous bragging comes from one side!! The guys doing big things, you don’t need to over emphasize it!

P.S all this female traits and insults are typical of a person who can not intellectually dispute something such as the fact that Dhahar.com is nothing to brag about since it is the only site I’ve come across that is infected and still isn't fixed!! Then again, maybe it was created for that purpose, to steal info? I am not sure.

Nonetheless, I will not resort to immature name calling! But I guess name calling is a defense mechanism when someone's pride's been hurt!

Xudeedi   

Adeer wipe off your tears. Dhahar.com has nothing to do with the thread nor how Saalax was received. The same news were reported by jowhar.com, somalifans.com, galgalanews.com, laasqoray.net, hadaaftimo.com, sanaagpost.com, allsanaag.com, somalipublicradio.org, ceerigaabonews.com and many more.

Take your nonesense elsewhere

Thankful   

Originally posted by Nassir:

Samafal, no need to be famous, however I'll just give you a brief bio of him. Mr. Salah is a highly educated brother. A professional Auditor and a family man who currently resides in Minneapolis, he founded DhaharOnline and made its coverage of new events, editorials and commentaries very active, relevant and reliable site after a long absence of such a crucial role for the Sanaag communities.

And now he is about to give to the community a much-needed service: Somalia's first Public Radio.

Just get Dhahar working before you focus on SPR!

^^^Thankful, brother with all due respect you are not making any sense. No need to attack your own kin. Salah is a personal friend of mine and is a good individual.

What he is doing is beneficial to all of Puntland and Somalia.

Dont let old news get in the way of the future.