Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Xudeedi   

Zack: Your sorrow envy attitude is only disheartening your narrow clan binoculars. Mr.Donyale is a hero to a free state, Puntland State of Somalia. The people he visited are free and are only exercising their god given rights.

I don't see ONLF leaders being welcomed in Dagax Buur.

We ask your MBA holders to visit Puntland, and they might be welcomed with celebrations.

Zack has a prisoners mentality.

Aaliyyah   

Zack wiil BSC ama BA so qaatay ayaan u ducaynaya iska ilow mid MBA helay....with them being security guards and cabbie drivers lol...

walaal wiilkan wuu dadalay hadalka halka kusoojara..

maxa ka macashasaan in aa dhahdiin MBA is nothing? lol cuz everyone knows MBA is huge achievement. Its another story how it compares to MD I do disagree with duke's comments and how he thinks MBA is better than MD. Cuz I personally think you are taking a risk with MBA, so personally I prefer MD and would pursue that field.

anyhow nin walbow adiga iska fakar oo dadaal wixi wax qabtana ku farxa..

am outttttttttttt..

salaam

The Zack   

Xudeedi, let the real puntlanders talk, you aint even a puntlander LOL. Speaking of a prison, did u free ur self from Somaliland yet? Like you have been telling us for the last 3 years? We all know who has very tiny clanist glasses on him who posts/comments on threads about a non-existing 2 small towns. That is proven on your SOL record. Your bitterness is well noted.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Xudeedi, let the real puntlanders talk, you aint even a puntlander LOL. Speaking of a prison, did u free ur self from Somaliland yet?

Heartless :eek:

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Zack....True but many CEOs do, Jamie Dimon, Vikram Pandit, etc.

Agreed, Che.

^^There are waaay to many folks with MBA that are not doing sh!t with it. Do an overall Salary comparison between MBA holders to MD, and get back to us dunny.

Xudeedi   

Zack, miskiin ciyaal caana boora ah ayaa tahay. you are as geographical ill referenced as you are about academic credentials. I proudly settle 1/3 of a free republic, from Ceerigaabo to Gaalkacyo. your prisoner attitude once again wants to devide a single family.

I have no time to waste for a prisoner with an oppressed mentality.

Aaliyah....Any endeavor takes time, resources, and level of intellect. Don't know who you could discount MBA.

P.S. I don't know about you guys but auditors job is not walk in the park.MBA in Accounting is intensive.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Zack, miskiin ciyaal caana boora ah ayaa tahay. you are as geographical ill referenced as you are about academic credentials. I proudly settle 1/3 of a free republic, from Ceerigaabo to Gaalkacyo. your prisoner attitude once again wants to devide a single family.

You settle in Erigavo, but you report to me at the end of the day. I'm the Mayor of that town, ask about me.

The Zack   

Xudeedi, now don't be mad, you played with fire and wanted to get away with it? yea right! Also, don't copy Mr.Somalia's words, be original.Adeer dad kale haku gabbane ayagaba kuguma gabbadaane xagee 1/3 of somalia ah. First get Ceerigaabo back before u call out on others to free themselves from prisoner LOL. We all know u reside the state of Sanaag (minus cerigaabo these days) marka how would u claim one-third of Somalia?

The Zack   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Xudeedi:

You settle in Erigavo, but you report to me at the end of the day. I'm the Mayor of that town, ask about me.
OUCH!