Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Taleexi   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Koora, haddii qof kastoo MBA heysto laga soo dhaweeyo tuulooyinkiina dhib baa jira. Intaas umbaan sheegay. Meesha jaamacada ka fura,. MBA buu heystaa, radio buu furanayaa, and IRS buu u shaqeeya doesn't qualify one for such a huge welcome. Verry simple.

War Zack waxaan u qaatay inaad ka waalaysid shacabweynaha SOL. Putting even aside Mr. Salah's credentials. The fact is that he made his people rally behind him alone would convince us that Mr. Salah isn't only a young, and educated man but a promising leader. Would you pls see trees from the forest? and offer an apology.

The Zack   

From all the respected members of SOL, jaq jaqle dukey should be the last person to question one's knowledge. Waryaa I live in New Delhi and believe me or not, MBA is the last thing you want to brag about.

Mansa, as one once said, it is only words on a screen, words on a screen sxb.

Looool@the young turk.

The Zack   

Haatu, since Aliyah described your profession(tax driving) in a way I didn't like, I was trying to defend u dee lol.

NGONGE   

^^ It's your fault really. You support a guy that you obviously believe is doing a good job but instead of focusing on the good projects he is involved in you go praising nonsense like websites and MBAs. The message might be a good one but the messangers are all..err..err..taxi drivers (with respect to all taxi drivers of course). :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Haatu:

War bax tag! Taxi driver kuye. War I'm a Dentiisle
:D

Looool inaa lilaaahi. Dentist aaa? No comment on that, haddaan hadlo all dentists in SOL will start talking to me.

New Delhi and believe me or not, MBA is the last thing you want to brag about.

Adeer Zack, as I have said before in the West, most, Doctors, Engineers, IT tech's and so on all work for, take orders from men/women who's highest education is an MBA, that’s a fact, you know the type one goes to school for and not the forged fake papers, that you and your friends have in New Delhi.

Now aside from your envy, what else have you brought to the topic, what have you done lately for anyone, apart from given us false press releases from your clan chiefs as they fled in lower Juba?

The Zack   

Lool Mar ba dhinac u jeedso sidii sac baadi ah oo Ijaaraa jooga. War the whole topic is non sense, what were u expecting me to add to it? On that note, I always see u ask what everybody here does for their country, why don't u, yaa dukey, tell us what u do for that same country or for ur own community? Of course, aside from telling us what Salah and others do/did.

Haatu   

Originally posted by The Zack:

NGONGE.
:D:D

Hatu, lol first tell us what kind of dentist u are.

Firstly stop calling me a thief. ceeb :D

I am a dentist. What kind of question is that? :D Unless you're referring to whether I'm an orthodontist or not.

Originally posted by Haatu:

War bax tag! Taxi driver kuye. War I'm a Dentiisle

Soomaali ninkii calag xalaal sameenaaya xitaa kama baxsano.

P.S. Zack wuu kugu qarwaa umaleynaa?

Folks, who's funding Mr. Dooyaanle's project?

Zack: As expected a weak response from one of my favorite SOL punching bags. Adeer this topic is more important than all your contributions in this forum combined. The topic is about my friend Salah’s trip back home to establish the first, Public Radio outlet in Somalia. The aim of the station is to give voice to the average Somali and specially members of the rural communities. Even this project, I have contributed in my own small way from its inception, and I am contributing right now. Supporting the trip and highlighting the great reception of the locals to Salah’s arrival. This is what differentiates me, from you, I support this and all projects, regardless of who is behind it, you on the other hand are full of anger and envy, frothing from the mouth and highlighting your ignorance of many a subject including the MBA. :D

Now do answer the question what have you done lately? ;)

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Soomaali ninkii calag xalaal sameenaaya xitaa kama baxsano.

Folks, who's funding Mr. Dooyaanle's project?

Che was that at me or Zack? :D

Apparently, GD is financing him. :D