Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

h92.jpg Now dont ruin the thread with all that anger and envy adeer. The Young Turk is in Dhahar, Haylaan and there is nothing a secessionist like you can do about it, but come here and keep this thread at the top of the forum. I thank you for the effort dear soft voice. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Absolutely magnificent. This is the kind of story I like to read. Salah is doing great work.

Thanks

Tacbaan waaxid.

War meesha ka kac. Looks like the people of Bosaso are dying for a visit from another website owner.
:D
Hehehe. Xaasid. You want me to go so that you can send Riyaale militia and assassinate the big fish. Bixi maayo ilaa aan Ciidan fiican uruursado awoowe.

Jokes aside, Awoowe the young man has done a remarkable job creating mini projects back home and he has big ones in the pipeline. Let us congratulate him and wish him good luck.

NASSIR   

Zack, now I didn"t expect you to highlight something trivial, which bypasses the gist of this whole mission by Mr. Salah. It is inspirational goal and worthy of emulation that an educated young man felt so motivated to go to his home base and implement a good project. Does it matter that he received such a huge welcome.

The great receptions he accumalated only translates about the freedom and independence that this part of Somalia enjoys. The freedom to be recieved without fear of your safety, without fear of being snatched by the Ethiopian secret service, or being blown out like the desperation that daily reigns in the southern part of Somalia.

Secondly, MBA is a professional degree, esp when it is from one of the best universities in the world, not the online ones that some people seem to get with an ease of money. Where you get from it is very important. However, Salah's credentials is highlighted only to prove that he is capable of what he is doing, that the people of Puntland value education and consider it as the main criteria with which to judge any person who generally tries to assume any leadership position Mr. Salah is nevertheless far from assuming such a role, but again he went to his Free home for a great mission and thus he was received by enthusiastic friends and families.

It is good lesson for us, the Young Diaspora. :D . I love my Motherland...

Taleexi   

Nassir: Indeed Salah has shown the path cid ku dayataa loo baahan yahay ee hadal tiro kale looma baahna.

The Zack   

Nassir, loool waar dee waa ku sidee, I highlighted both the positivity and negativity of this thread sxb. Read both. I clearly acknowledged the accomplishments one has to make to rec an MBA, I also mentioned that an average farax can get one, MBA ain't MD sxb. Having said that can you tell me what is so special about Concordia since you keep emphasizing its accreditations?

I do admire the good steps these good somali citizens are taking to help their communities create a public radio station.

Aaliyyah   

^^lol zack xasidnimo kuguma ogeen..maxa ku diiday in aad wiilka u hambalyeesid oo ka socotid smile.gif

knowing how many young men turned out wrong abroad. I never really thought of it or at least knew how many of them are in jails and what not but recently had a discussion with someone who told me I am underestimating how many young men have problems with the court.

walaal We should be proud of him. Mashallah. n he doesnt look older than 25...28 at most. He look young either way.

Not only is he benefiting himself but his people too.

kuwa halkana naftooda baa logu taag la''yahay

A good role model for young somali men qurbaha jooga...

halka kasii wad baanu leenahay

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^kaftan bas

haye walaal waad mahadsantahay in aad u hambalyesay..

Ilaahay somalida wilashooda sidaas oo kale ha noqdaan..oo ha u hamiyaan in ay ilaa PHD gadhaan oo dadkooda iyo dalkooda anfacaan ameen..

salaam

The Zack   

^for the record, I never said MBA is nothing huuno. You are welcome!

P.s. adi goormaa baxeysaa oo lagu soo dhaweyn doonaa horta lol.