Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

h92.jpg

it's funny how some are complaining that this man is back helping his community. Look at the welcome and the love. It's great and just the start of the change, inshallah.

NASSIR   

Zack, odayga Maadeey yuusan ku duufsan.

Mr. Salah wuxuu heystaa shahaadada sare ee MBA from one of the best universities. Waana nin dadaal baddan oo reer leh oo shaqeysta oo dadkiisa iyo dalkiisa raba inuu wax u qabto.

Waana abwaan weyn sidaad la socoto. Bal da'diisa iyo intaas oo wax qabad iyo hamigiisa qorshaha soo socda bal is barbar dhig? :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mr. Doonyaale
is a self-made man, a role model, and an educated man. His contributions and home welcoming speak in volumes ya Maadeey. [/QB]

Indeed Mansa, and so as you.

Thankful   

Xudeedi,

Ok, written by "brothers." Is he not the owner of the site and founder as Nassir stated?

Look I am just saying that it seems that every single article that you posted by his 'family'or those associated with him use the clan card. Accusing the PIS, former admin, NW Somalia and even the UN Security report of having this clan motive whenever someone from his region is criticized or a criminal is arrested. Yes the articles are upsetting because they dont seem like they are written by people with a lot of education, which makes it hard to believe the owner of a website and who holds masters is associated with this kind of garbage.

I agree that he is recieving a huge welcome in his area's and by his picture ilko-jiir says more.

For instance the three articles you showed all have the same theme:

Bryden's secessionist cronies, made up of clan chauvinists
were alarmed and threatened by both the increasing popularity of the Interior Minister Ilka Jiir and efforts of the administration pertaining to the Sanaag region. Bryden and his in-laws again suggest in case study 3 in the same report:

However, its autonomous history above,
Puntland had transformed from a utopian vision to a clan enclave driven by SSDF power ambitions.

The makeup of the new police and army was predominantly *****ten, to be precise from the subclans of Mohamoud Saleban (sub-clans).

Of course this is well written to you, but I assure you none of the respected sites write nonesense articles like this!

I wish I could go on Dhahar and show you more, but my virus protection blocks it due to a trojan virus!

Xudeedi   

IMG_0243.jpg

The Trojan is more than likely sensing your sub-sub clan infection that you suffer from. Dhahar.com problem will be treated by Libaax-Sankataabte (kindly) but your disease will eternally haunt you. Your frustration with Faroole, Ilka Jiir and dhahar.com fueled by Cade’s incompetency is only a problem for you.

Saalax Donyaale represents a new generation of leadership. The Land Cruisers will excelerate all the way to Garoowe and the crowd will keep cheering for this revolutionary media outlet (SPR).

New site under construction

www.spr.fm

Thankful   

Well, it's the only site that I have ever visited that my virus protection blocked! Hope it gets fixed!

I wish him the best in his trip! Just let's not exaggerate things!

P.S why won't the convoy go to Gaalkayo?

Saalax   
Thankful, lol walahi that is what i though aswell i was like is this guy politician or something? cause they making it seem like his a politician or somebody with a significant power , weird iyo nus iga deeh , Xudeedi - no offense to my makhiir brethrens. :cool:

NASSIR   

^So you appreciate the daily News of gore coming from the South that you often see on the boards, not something that is worthy of emulation or the peace and independence that reer Puntland enjoy on a daily basis? Aduunyoo xaalkaa ba' :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Thankful:

Libaahe*, I think there is a huge leadership vacuum in some area's and people are desperate to fill them.

Are you saying that reer Maakhir have no leaders?