Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bosaso: Young Turk, Salah N. Donyale recieves a hero's welcome

Thankful   

Libaax-Sankataabte, it's interesting because this is the first and only site that has ever been blocked by the virus protection. I had visited many sites and was starting to think maybe it wasn't even working until I went to Dhahar.com. Hopefully the owners of the site read SOL and hear about the virus.

Anyways thanks for showing me the website where I could download the virus portection.

The Zack   

Saalax is a song writer, Maaddeey waa wadaad heesaha dhan buu kasoo horjeedaa so its OK for him to denounce the song writer. In lala yaabo ma aha. Baar geel, cease the bad comparison adeer, culimo and abwaano can't be compared. Lool@highly educated, Nassir, define "highly educated", would ya?

P.s. barina Duke markuu tago Puntland, armaa lasoo qoraa " great sol contributer has visited his hometown" loooool.

N.b. heesta puntland ku dayo ma asagaaa qoray?

Maaddeey   

^The Zack, qalad ha iga fahmin, waxa uu yahay in lagu tilmaamo ma diidani ee Ilaahaan kugu dhaarshaye 'Highly educated' & 'website buu wax ku qoraa, waana Auditor' & sida loo soo dhoweeyey ka warran??, qof walba booskiisa in la dhigo sow ma wanaagsana?, berri bay ku dhihi Hebel waa highly educated oo college buu 'catering' uga soo baxay oo waa 'chef' laga dambeeyo, PL waa ninkii bad-baadin lahaa!!

The Zack   

Maaddeey :D . :D @catering. I see what you are saying. Doonyaale waxa loo buun buuninayo ma aha inuu web editor yahay ee waa abwaan. Heeso badan buu qoray.

Maaddeey hoo ku raaxayso... :cool:

Halyay Saalax Nuur Saalax oo Gaadhay Dhahar +Sawiro

h44.jpg

Dhahar: Waxaa Duhurnimadii Axada lagusoo dhoweeyey magaalada dhahar Halyayga reer Sanaag Saalax Nuur Saalax oo booqasho ku yimid degmada Dhahar ee gobolka sanaag,Safarka Wafdiga uu horkacayay Saalax oo ka soo bilaabmay magaalada Boosaaso ayaa si diiran waxa uu soo dhawayn uga helay dadka reer puntland gaar ahaan dadka degan magaalooyinka Laag, Ceeldaahir iyo waliba Dhahar oo ahayd halka uu safarka wafdigu ku wajahnaa iyo waliba deegaamo kaleoo oo hoostaga gobolka sanaag.

Soo dhoweynta kadib, waxaa shir kooban oo lagu soo dhawaynayo wafdiga lagu qabtay derista magaalada (Beerta nasashada ee Dhahar), shirkaasi oo ay kasoo qaybgaleen gudoomiyaha degmada Dhahar, cuqaasha, nabadoonada, aqoonyahaniinta, ururada bulashda, Dhalinyarada Sport-ga kuwasi oo mahad balaaran u celiyay Salax Nuur Saalax

Inta ay xafladu socotay waxaa Bilad sharaf lagudoonsiiyay Saalax isaga oo loo aqoonsaday (Halyayga Degmada Dhahar), waxana ay bulshadu xuseen inay aad usoo dhoweynayaan Saalax Nuur Saalax doonyaale

Maaddeey Daawo Sawirada... :D

h13.jpg

9247.jpg

h72.jpg

h92.jpg

h24.jpg

Source:

Taleexi   
Mr. Doonyaale is a self-made man, a role model, and an educated man. His contributions and home welcoming speak in volumes ya Maadeey.

Thankful   

We need someone that can unite everyone, who can draw crowds from all sectors of society and is seen as a influential role model throughout the different towns and cities, not just their own area. Salah N. Donyale has written many articles that seem to have the same theme of using the clan card as an argument everytime. He will speak against other groups, but when it comes to his side like Ilko-Jiir he is a staunch supporter that defends him tooth and nail. No matter how strong the evidence is! I rarely see any of Puntland other big websites making clan accusations when criticized like Salah does.

He is definitely a role model to a portion of society and I have no doubt this new public radio station will be used to promote his agenda. What he is doing is good, but I am not a fame of some of his articles and the excuses he uses.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Zack....I assure Maddeey wadaad ma,aha unless we have redefined the concept of wadaadnimo.

word.

Naasir, Don't make me close my eyes for the sake of it sxb. I respect Salah and i told him that in person. stop twisting my words. i am not Slander :D

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Thankful:

We need someone that can unite everyone, who can draw crowds from all sectors of society and is seen as a influential role model throughout the different towns and cities, not just their own area. Salah N. Donyale has written many articles that seem to have the same theme of using the clan card as an argument everytime. He will speak against other groups, but when it comes to his side like Ilko-Jiir he is a staunch supporter that defends him tooth and nail. No matter how strong the evidence is! I rarely see any of Puntland other big websites making clan accusations when criticized like Salah does.

He is definitely a role model to a portion of society and I have no doubt this new public radio station will be used to promote his agenda. What he is doing is good, but I am not a fame of some of his articles and the excuses he uses.

Thanksful, its obvious what bothers you but please take your crocodile tears of hate somewhere else. Mr. Saalax Nuur Saalax Donyale is a hero to many Somali's and Puntlanders as evidenced by the enormous welcome he has received in his motherland.

The Salah Donyale family is a large family and the articles that your reffering to was written not by Salah but by brothers and other Donyale relatives.

You must be reffering to these specific articles both whom were not written by Salah Nur Salah Donyale.

http://www.biyokulule.com/view_content.php?articleid=2166

http://www.dhahar.com/article.php?articleid=9092

http://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2009/dec/the_greatest_impediment_to_puntland_s_progress.aspx

Both of these well written pieces upset you only because they are critical about the administration.

Never the less your sorrow comments appease me.