Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Sheikh Sharif meets Roobow and Turki?

Juje   

He is the architect of the current peace caravan - he will forever hold a special place in Somali history, which is something you cannot say about his former collegues.

Nuur Cade was reasonable stooge!

Xasan Turki oo soo gaaray Vila Somaliya

Warar hoose oo naga soo gaaray Muqdisho ayaa sheegaya in madax weynaha DFKM Sheikh Shariif Sheikh Axmed uu la yeeshay kulamo Saraakiil ka tirsan xoogagga Islaamiyiinta ee sida ba,an uga soo horjeeda dowladiisa sida Abuumansuur iyo Xasan turki

Shirkaan ayaa waxaa uu ka dhacay xarunta madaxtooyada ee Villa Soomaaliya Saraakiisha uu madaxweynaha la leeyahay kulan ka ayaa waxaa ku jira madax ka tirsan ururka Al-shabaab iyo Xisbi Islaami iyadoo kulankan uu xasan turki la yeelanayo Madaxwayanaha uu ka danbeeyo faarax macalin oo ah gudoomiye ku xigeenka Baarlamaanka Kenya

Kulankaan ayaa ilaa hadda la aqoon wax yaabihii ka soo baxay waxaan dadwey naha Muqdisho ay aad u hadal hayaan wixii ka soo bixi kara walow aan weli si rasmi ah loo shaacin kulamadaan soconaya.

Kulankaan ayaa waxaa looga wada hadlayaa sidii loo xoojin lahaa amaanka magaalada Muqdisho iyo in si wadajir ah amaanka magaalada loo adkeeyo warar la isla dhexmarayo magaalada Muqdisho ayaa sheegaya in kulankii ka dhacay Villa Soomaaliya ay ka qayb galeen Madax ka tirsan Al-shabaab iyo Xisbi Islaami

waxaan dadku aad u hadal hayaa in Sheikh Hassan Turki iyo Mukhtaar Roobow Abu Mansuur ay ka mid ahaayeen raggii la kulmay madaxweynaha DFKM Sheikh Shariif walow aysan jirin war rasmi ah oo ka soo baxay Madaxda Al-shabaab iyo Xisbi Islaami oo ku saabsan wax ka jira kulan kan.

Xasan turki ayaa waxa uu saakay ka soo galay dhinca Afgooye isagoo meel dhexana ay uuga hor imadeen Madaxada Maxaakiimta ee uu hogaamiye Sh Cabdi Qaadir waxaa isla markiiba ay soo abaren Xarunta Madaxtooyada

Dhinaca kale Xaabsade aya awaxa uu aad u wadaa kulamo uu la yeelanayo Abuu mansuur oo uu ku qancinayo in uu la heshiiyo dowlada maadaama ay hada fursad haystaan waxaa laga yaabaa in saacdaaha soo socda ay ku dhawaaqaan in ay heshiyeen garabyada Dowlada KMG iyo Abuu mansuur halka Xasan Turki uu caawa fiidkii uu la tashiyo kula laabtay Hogaamiyaasha Raaskanbooni

Xoghaynta Madaxwyanaha ayaa waxa uu noo balan qaaday in uu na soo siin doono halka ay wax marayaan daqiiqado walba

Cumar Faaruuq

Muqdisho

nuune   

lol Juje & Nur Cade!

Juje, I love when you talk about Abuunaa Nur Cade, really, I mean it, that is why I always mention him around you, there is something between you and him, wana share :D

We will see him there when he arrives

The Zack   

Originally posted by Juje:

Che nope they are not.

Wayfarer you are right in a sense, but those individuals dont have your thoughts in mind and have already made up their mind.

One thing they dont understand, both Mansoor and Turki, is that they achieved what they did through unsurmountable public support, and the nlatter aspect seem to have been fastly declining these days.

We dont need war

Juje, so are you saying it is not important to talk to these Sheikhs? Aggah! Adeer Al-shabaab controls pretty much the whole country how can you say it is not important to talk to them?

Juje   

Originally posted by Najmudin:

Adeer Al-shabaab controls pretty much the whole country how can you say it is not important to talk to them?

Are you quite certain they control it sxb, and if they do that does warrant them to hold the country hostage and opposse the peace?

Any dialogue with Sheikh Sharif's government will be the benefit of Al-Shabaab , but if they upheld their current stance it will only lead to their dissentegration. That is achievable , trust me sxb.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Juje:

[ but if they upheld their current stance it will only lead to their dissentegration. That is achievable , trust me sxb. [/QB]

How so? Isn't that what Yey already tried and failed? "Waanu burburineynaa oo baddaan raacineynaa" was one of his quotes. Are you suggesting a fight with them over a talk with them? If the first option is taken by the good Sharif, what kind of force would he use? AMISOM? Ethiopia?

I would say they should be given every other option available before playing the hard ball with them.

Juje   

Now both you and I know President Sharif and President Yeey are not in the same equilibriam. The former does not need 'fracas' to counter the threat of Al-Shabaab.

Emperor   

If this has happened, it is a great news indeed, a new dawn of hope for Somalia, Alshabaab and other religious fanatics are the greatest problem against this government.

I think Somalia's problem is coming to an end. the reason, there is no tribal agitation is going on. the discomfort that is going on now is between very few people just like Kenya election dispute; So, we must not ignore Hassan Turki and abu Mansuur Roobow, etc. they are very important people on this day.

^^Very important indeed.

I am not sure if this news is true. But one thing is for sure though; this report is much better than Ina Iimaan's mindless threats on the news president.

The path Somalia went for the last twenty years was unavoidable. at the end, seeing Somalilanders, Puntlanders and the rest looking a means to reach peace it something to be cherished.