Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

jew loving somali's

Hitman   

there are lots of jew loving somali's jews hate u guy and girl if they had a chance to kill u they would do it a long time ago.so watch your back people do not trust jew or u will die in a jews hand and they will laugh they heads of and said dumd somali

Mujahida   

Salam

ur advise is most appreciated My brotha in Islam, but don't you think ur just over-reacting alittle too much, this isn't the first time that I'm reading ur posts with boiling words. We are somali's= 100% MUSLIMS. We don't support JEWS Period! But We don't tolerate HATE either.

Modesty   

Asalamu Alaykum,

I wanted to say that in Islam, we help ourselves first before we help non-believers. Allah said, let not the hate of others deviate you from the right path. Remember when prophet Muhammed(s.a.w)was stoned by the kufar, he didn't curse them, but prayed for them to see the light and for Allah to guide them. Plus, a lot of jews are converting to Islam.Lets not curse them, but since we have the truth, let us ask Allah to guide them.

Sala, Calayakum.

Wlcm to the site Modesty. Masallah that was good advice saxiib, and a great example to qoute from the best possible example to us Prophet Mohamed (SAW).

Mujahida   

Salamz

I agree with you both

S h u j u i-1 & Princess_Sexy.... Modesty that was Indeed well Said.

I swear I'm a witness myself seeing jews convert to islam. Some muslims actually forget that we should always be an example for our muslims brothers & sisters but also for the non-believers because what we do might be pleasing to them so with the power of Allah they turn to islam...what do you think happens when we

PREACH Hate? the oposite is what'll keep on getting.

Fi-AmanaAllah y'all