Sign in to follow this  
me

American soldiers arrive in Mogadisho airport

me   

Ciidamo Maraykan ah oo ka soo degay gagida dayuuradaha ee Muqdisho

Muqdisho (24 Apr 07), Waxaa shalay casar gaabadkii soo cago dhigatay goroonka diyaaradaha ee Muqdisho diyaarad wayn oo sida Ciidamo Maraykan ah oo aan la ogayn tiradoodu inta ay dhantahay. Ciidamadan ayaa sida la sheegay u yimid inay ka qayb galaan dagaalka Muqdisho ka socda

Dagaalada Muqdisho ka socda oo maalinkii 6aad galay ayaa gacmaha la isula tagay. Ayadoo Gumaysiga macatab ku dirirka ah iyo kuwa dabo-dhoonka u ah ay shalay soo qaadeen dagaal ayna waxba la hadhin oo dabada ay iska soo mareen ayaa dagaalyahanka Soomaalidu ay jilibka u dhigeen oo jab xoog leh u gaysteen.

Saraakiisha Gumaysiga Macatab ku dirirka ah ayaa hogaan kooda sare u sheegay shalay galinkii danbe inayna dagaalka ku sii jiri karin, 2 maamool oo kale hadii la soo gaadhi waayana gacanta lagu dhigi doono taasoo kaliftay inuu Maraykanku ku amro ciidamada Saliibiyiinta Uganda ee Muqdisho ku sugan inay gaadiidkooda gaashaaman ku wareejiyaan Itoobiyaanka. Hadaba dagaalkii saaka oo ciidamada Gumaysiga macatab ku dirirka ah iyo kuwa dabo-dhoonka u ah ay ku soo galeen gawaadhi gaashaaman oo qaar ay lahaayeen Saliibiyiinta Yugandha ayaa dabada lagaga dhacay oo dharbaaxo xun lagu dhuftay taasoo kaliftay inay u qayl yadaan Maraykanka.

Ciidamada Maraykanka iyo dagaalyahanka Soomaalida ayaa u muuqda kuwo isugu soo hadhay isreeb-reebka oo isku arki doona jiida hore ee dagaalku ka socdo kadib markay dagaalyahanka Soomaalidu ka adkaadeen Gumaysiga macatab ku dirirka, saliibiyiinta Yugandh iyo kuwa daba.dhoonka u ah.

Arinkan uu Maraykanku ku geeyay Muqdisho ciidamada ayaa dabo socda hadal ay dhawaan sheegtay haweenayda arimaha Afrika u qaabilsan ayadoo tidhi raali kama noqon doono oo ma daawan karno in xasaradda Muqdisho ay sii socoto taasoo macnaheeda loo fasishay dagaalka ayaan wax ka galaynaa.

KismaayoNews.com

me   

Those who were wonderin about when the AC130's would come, well the soldiers that would light up the targets have arrived.

Gabbal   

Kismaayonews and Godeynews are owned by the same people. I have never read a report of theirs that has shown to be the truth.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Warkaan ma la hubaa Me-yow?

Waa sida layiri,wee soo galeen cidi meeshan ahayd.

Teeda kale,they have been in and around Northern Kenya since the infamous C-130 bombardments. Meel

me   

Look, for the airstrikes to be accurate, they need spotters and special forces units that light up targets and thats the function of these soldiers, I think. They will light up targets with lasers and BOOM.

Ma la hubaa? No, its not 100%, but when next week American planes bombard Xamar then you know.

Kismayonews is reliable as far as I am concerned. Its one of my favorite sites. It gives me my daily dosage of pro-Somali news.

^^ I'm almost certain that the US is conducting some reconnassaince activities on ground in Mog but most likely this is being done via stringers i.e locally hired personel. However, this minor showdown of US soldiers landing at the airport, has never occured as it is the fabrication of a creative khat-fuelled editor-in-chief who obviously is competing with Waagacusub.com in producing the most insane bullshit ever.

Xoogsade   

^ The US bobmed civilians, cows, wedding parties in southern somalia, with the world watching declared their mission unsuccessful since it didn't procude the death of wanted terrorists as they put it. So, what makes it impossible this turn around for them to land in Muqdisho when the Xabashis need their air-support, and Geeddi begging the western world to come save them?

Besides, you object to nothing of the sort whether Xabashi troops destroying Muqdisho, raping women, killing somalis as they see fit, or American spotters directing a more accurate bombs on what is left standing from the last seven days. Why argue against it?

From the onset, this has been the project of Americans who trained a whole year the Ethiopian army for just this mission, to invade somalia. The TFG happens to be the needed insolent, faithless, rootless, murderous thugs they could use and name their legitimate puppets when somalis of nobility despise them.

Castro   

True or not, the Ethiopians had a window of opportunity to "clean up" Muqdisho before world opinion (and turning the other cheek) became a problem. That window is fast closing while the resistance grows stronger every day.

Meles', who according to some on this site, has withdrawn his forces (LOL) is in deep shit. From bombings at home, to defections of soldiers, to urban warfare in Muqdisho, to rising costs in man and material, to plummeting morale, etc..

He thought it would be a cake walk. Dumb SOB.

DigibAc   

Lets not forget that the TFG was telling us there was no ethiopian troops in the country. Now they want to tell us there are no american troops.