Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Peace Caravan v1.1: The coming of the Somali Republic!

Fabregas   

For once I agree with uncle Baashi. ;)

Kash, I was under the impression the SHeikh left the jungle on agreement with the top brass of the ICU.

NO?

Kashafa   

^^ I was under that impression too, Barafasoor. I was mistaken. There was an interview with Xasan Turki(which I will post as soon as I can find it) that made things clear.

Sheik Turki was asked about Mr. Ahmed and he replied with perfectly withering sarcasm: "Hadee anaka Sheikha biyo-dhaan baa ku ogayn(when they were in the jungle), Hadee ilaa iya hada biyo-hee baan ka sugaynaa."

In other words, macalinka woo baxsaday, naftoo laa cararay. Said he was gonna get water(as the only able-bodied man in his group), deserted his sick comrades to fend for themselves and surrendered himself to the Kenyans, then Americans, where he was thoroughly interrogated.

Bash, Xiin: Kaftan'ka ha noo dhambeeyo. Do you agree or disagree with the facts presented in the Kismayo-News expose, which will be corroborated by the Xasan Turki interview, and the K-news reporting(I will e-mail the editorial team there to find out their sources). Dismissing it as 'planted' is fishing from the same failed bag of tricks the Is-Qancis brigade has used in the past. Yacni, when reality & facts present a barrier to ur delusional ah'waa, then simply denounce the facts as 'biased' and 'hateful'.

Fact: Mr. Ahmed displayed gross cowardice by abandoning his ailing brothers at their most critical hour of need.

Fact: Mr. Ahmed is guilty of desertion by leaving the battlefield without informing anybody. He then established a rendezvous with unknown sources who picked him up and transported him via helicopter to Nairobi where he was interrogated(or debriefed).

Fact: Mr Ahmed lied to the soldiers under his care and command by telling them he was going to fetch water........and never came back. Falaa naamat acyunal jubanaa. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep.

Fact: Mr. Ahmed is also guilty of gross negligence by failing to see to the medical attention to the sick soldiers under his care. Many died as a result.

Fact: Mr. Ahmed failed to win the confidence of the Resistance or provide a sufficient explanation of his atrocious conduct in one of the darkest hours of Somali history.

Fact(ok, this is opinion) To this day, Mr.Ahmed is preaching o a platform that would render Somalia a perpetual subordinate to Ethiopia and reward the Yeys(bashi, u still infatuated with the colonel ?), the M.Dheere, the Nur Cade with a strong mandate to continue their reign of terror.

If anybody has counter-evidence to dispute the aforementioned facts, then please provide it. Hadee kale, maca kaamil al'ixtiraam. S.T.F.U.

Mahad-sanid(iin ? plural?)

^^Wax isku fal adeer.

Oh I forgot: ask aabe what 'wax isku fal' means before aadan wax isku falin!

Remind us again what you want us to debate about! Sharif's character?

Kashafa   

^^ "Wax isku fal" ? If I'm not mistaken, is that not the sassy retort schoolchildren use when they beefin' ? along with "bax, kir, kut". Lol, Xiin-faniin waxuu lasoo shir-tagay "Wax isku fal"

I asked u a simple question and you have yet to answer. Macawiis'ka mar labaad yuusan kaa dhicin, adeer. Answer the question as directly as it was posed to you.

Repeating myself:

Bash, Xiin: Kaftan'ka ha noo dhambeeyo.
Do you agree or disagree with the facts presented in the Kismayo-News expose
, which will be corroborated by the Xasan Turki interview, and the K-news reporting(I will e-mail the editorial team there to find out their sources)

And:

If anybody has counter-evidence to dispute the aforementioned facts, then please provide it.

^^Wax isku fal=sida isku dhaan!

I told you to ask someone before jumping the gun!

You wanna an answer from us, Kashka.

Xassan Turk kow dheh. Kismayyo News labo dheh. Adiga sadex dheh. Ilaahay ha adiin danbi dhaafo!

Aamiin dheh waryee!

Kashafa   

^^ :D

But in all seriousness: Allahuma Ameen

Just to reitirate: Critiquing Mr.Ahmed is not something I enjoy. But it's gotta be done. Xaqa waa in la sheega, walow kaana thaa qurbaa(ie, somebody we once greatly loved and admired fillah). Mr. Ahmed is not fit to lead Ummada Soomaliyeed at this critical juncture of our history.

Halkaa baa aga baxay.

It’s quite sad to watch how Kashafa easily impeachs good sheikhs integrity based on pure hearsay. More tragic is his argument (ha la isdilo). The man has simply succumbed and surrendered to the demands of his lowly soul---anger.

Sharif, and certainly the approach he took, is above what my late old man used to call ‘bacoola gurasho’! The man has a mission and he is leading. The premise of his argument is Somalis are Muslims. The fight between them is a fitnah. Tanaazul is the only way out. What is kashafa's? Lest he does not realize what he's writing, anigu aan u dhehee I dhegeysta:

This is what Kashafa is saying, folks:

In his maskaxdiisa shiddeysan, there are two groups. No third group.

1- Mujaahidiin.==alshabaab.

2- **********s ==the rest.

Kashafa, walaalkeen dhibban, supports alshabaab because they are Muslims and calal xaq. Implicit in his argument is that save from alshabaab, the rest of Somalis are gaalo and dhiigoodu waa bannaan yahay. Biyyo uma kabbanayyo inuu Shariifka qudhiisa dilkiisa taageero.

That is the caqliyyada Kashafa! Today, Kismayo News fed him a red meat...waa kan ee bal adigu si dheh!

Allow kuu naxariiso!

One more reason the caravan will succeed is the irrationality of those who oppose its arrival.

Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed oo la kulmay Golaha Odayaasha Dhaqanka Gobalka Hiiraan

Khamiis, November 06, 2008(HOL): Guddoomiyaha Isbaheysiga dib Xoreynta Dalka Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed oo labadii Cisho ee la soo dhaafay ku sugnaa Magaalada Beledweyne ayaa bilaabay kulamo iyo wada hadallo uu la qaadanayo qeybaha Bulshada ku dhaqan Gobalka Hiiraan.

Guddoomiyaha iyo Wafdiga uu horkacayo ayaa kulan waqti dheer qaatay waxaa ay la galeen Golaha Odayaasha Dhaqanka Gobalka Hiiraan ee ka kooban 63-ka Xubnood, waxaana kulanka labada dhinac looga wada hadlay arrimo la xiriira xoojinta Nabad-galyada iyo sidii gacan looga geysan lahaa Nabad ku soo dabaalo guud ahaan Dalka Soomaaliya.

Axmed C/llaah oo dhinaca Warfaafinta u qaabilsan Wafdiga uu horkacayo Shiikh Shariif oo kulanka kadib shir Jaraa'id qabtay ayaa sheegay in Odayaasha Gobalka iyo wafdigu isku af-garteen qodobadii ay ka wada hadleen, gaar ahaan waxaa uu carabka ku dhuftay dhinaca Nabad-galayada oo ah ayuu yiri yoolka Isbaheysiga.

Waxaa uu intaas raaciyay Axmed C/llaahi in Odayaashu codsadeen in wafdigu baaq u jeediyo dhamaan hay'addaha Samafalka si loo gar gaarayo ayuu yiri dadka Soomaalida ah ee dhibaateysan, isaga oo ka dhinaca hay'addaha ugu baaqay in ay arintaa wax ka qabtaan.

Dhinaca kale waxaa uu shirkiisa Jaraa'id ku soo qaaday arrimo la xiriira khilaafka ka dhax jira Saraakiisha Maxkamadaha ee ku sugan Gobalka Hiiraan, waxaana mar la weydiiyay bal in ay wafdiga is arkaan Saraakiisha Maxkamadaha ee diidan heshiiskii dhawaan Jabuuti lagu galay waxaa ayuu yiri "Marka hore waa in aad ogaataan cid kasta oo hadasha u jeetada ay leedahay waa in wax la saxo iyo dadaal oo kaliya, sadaa daraadeed Saraakiishaasi weynu is aragnay meeshana waan ka saarnay mad madwogii jiray” ayuu yiri Axmed C/laahi.

Sidoo kale waxaa uu sheegay in uu jiro dadaal ay wadaan Culimo sida uu hadalka u dhigay magac iyo qadarinba ku leh dalka kuwaas oo doonaya in ay meel isugu keenaan dhinacayada Isbaheysiga ee fikradda ku kala tagsan ayuu shirkiisa Jaraa'id ku sheegay.

Xubno ka tirsan wafdiga uu horkacayo Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed oo ay wehliyaan Wariyaal ka tirsan TV- Al-jasiira ayaa waabarigii hore ee saakay waxaa ay kormeer ku tageen goobihii magaalada ay ka daganaayeen Ciidamadii Itoobiya gaar ahaan Xerada Jante-kuundisho oo ahayd saldhigii rasmiga ahaa ee Itoobiyaanka.

Waxaana lagu wadaa in sida warar soo baxaya sheegayaan in saacadaha soo socda dhacaan kulamo kale oo uu wafdigu la yeelanayo qeyabaha Bulshada ku dhaqan Gobalka Hiiraan, inkastoo dadka intiisa badan si weyn u hadal hayo goorta Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed uu dadka meel fagaaro ah kala hadli doono.

C/raxmaan Diini, Hiiraan Online

diini@hiiraan.com

Kashafa   

Implicit in his argument is that save from alshabaab, the rest of Somalis are gaalo and dhiigoodu waa bannaan yahay

Al'ciyaathu billah. Waa ii gaftay. Gaf wayn weliba. Xaal baan rabaa. Aniga waxaa ii matalaayo AT&T, he will represent my grievance.

That said, you have reduced my nuanced, objective, and realist position on Somalia to calculated typecasting that is not even worthy inaa ka jawaabo. What you did is called intellectual dishonesty or fraud. I know you feel the need to defend Mr. Ahmed and 'win' the arguement, but don't stoop so low as to intentionally twist my words(which are self-explanatory with numerous caveats).

I will see you in court...er, dhirin'ta. And I look forward to an damages award consisting of the choicest gabar in your village iyo 25 geel.

Fabregas   

Kashafa, Turki is part of an extreme(i don't say that in the gaalo sense) fringe group. There is much xamas in his words, but little wisdom.

In any case, where are you going with this one? Sheikh is a traitor. Sheikh is out of the fold of Islam? Sheikh should be fought like Xabashis and warlords? I know that is what some sicko people will say. Don't tell me you subscribe to that view. :confused:

Kashka, anna Baashi aa i matalaayya in the dirin!

Waana kaa rag fiicannaahay ee see yeeli! With all due respect, A&T would be a lamp when confronted with Baashi,the lion!

Faanna maaha :D !

Chimera   

Kashafa the myopic vision of ICU is what allowed this mess to happen in the first place. Shaykh Shariif's previous occupation was 'teaching' not a Delta Force soldier, those brave young men should have never have been send to fight a conventional war when they possessed nothing that could secure them a victory or be led in battle by a teacher

loudmouth Indacade should have been fired somewhere in November 2006 and the ICU should have consolidated their gains and stayed put( not biting the bait of those who want to destroy them) and at the same time trained new recruits and acquired more military hardware, more funding from the Somali community who supported them and more support from vital countries from places such as the Islamic world and China so that if a conventional war were to come to pass they would have a good chance of repulsing their enemies and have friends on the international stage.

Just imagine how strong they would have been today had they not been so myopic.Now there power resembles June 2006 (so basically there myopic policies made them crumble and then they re-organised and returned to their previous status but at the cost of 10 000 Somali people, how disgusting is that?) I don't see how one can ostracize Shaykh Shariif when there are other 'very important' characters who we all saw a few weeks after the invasion living in fancy hotels

This all really irrelevant, the first priority should be getting our people out of this brutal occupation, our enemies will feel our wrath another day

Baashi   

No Kashafa. Sharrif wants the Ethio out. He also wants 4.5 formula abolished. He wants the colonel and the TFG he leads compromise on many important political issues. He wants Muqawamah in. He looks forward the day when critical mass of Somalis of all walks of life embrace Islamic governance. He is of the view that the critical tipping point has not been reached yet. There will be a lot of work to be done on that front -- persuading, preaching, and educating included.

That's what the man articulates in his public appearances. Unlike you, or the other emotional and deluded folks out there however, he understands that in the real world what you want and what’s achievable under circumstance is two completely different animals.

You get what you can. You fight when you have the strength to do so. You play fool when prevailing winds are blowing on your face and you live to fight another day. That my friend is the essence of khidca. This cool and collected third grade teacher gets it!! Watching him speak on Al-Jazeera, he sure impressed me.

Is he acting up? That I don't know but his public pronouncements are realistic and reasonable. He understands the depth and the breadth of the Somali conflict. He knows the herd-like attributes of the Somalis. He found out how ignorant Somalis are of their deen. He has seen how fragmented the nation has become.

Awoowe understand this: the man is fallible. He has his shortcomings. I am sure he has made his share of mistakes in his days as the head of the ICU or even when goings got tough in Kulbiyow-Santaaro-Qooqaani bushes. I’m sure you have never tasted the bitter sour of qax and war coupled with hunger and thirsty. I can tell you it ain’t like Philly or District’s ghetto corner. It is tough place that can break real men.

It is true that Sherrif fled to Kenya. It is true that he surrendered to Kenyan authorities who, as Ethiopians and other Somali figures in regional autonomies do, handed him over to the CIA. What is not true is the insinuation and half-truths you presented in this forum that says he abandoned his command or he betrayed his follow militia members.

From what I can see here you are relying on K-news. Understand this: the resistance movement has their own issues. Hassan Turki -- that delusional and lunatic man -- has refused to obey orders from the fleeing ICU leaders. He let them know that they are his “guests” and they will follow his orders. This is not hearsay.

Turki sees other resistance militia as partners fighting for a bigger cause. Sharrif was under the impression that there is an organization called ICU and he is the leader of that organization. As was the case with IndhaCadde and other leading figures in ICU decisions of large consequences have been made without his approval and in some cases he was not even consulted with.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Kashka, anna Baashi aa i matalaayya in the dirin!

Waana kaa rag fiicannaahay ee see yeeli! With all due respect, A&T would be a lamp when confronted with Baashi,the lion!

Faanna maaha
:D
!

Anba ilmaa-deeraday, adigaa Xinn ka fiican bay cisha kasta i yidhaahdaan. :D:D So it is quite understandable.

On a serious note, Xinn, leave this camaflouge of peace, peace, peace and give us simple answers on:

1- If you think Sheekh Shariif's conduct during the war was appropriate?

2- If we don't have the right to judge him by how he walked the walk when it mattered and not by his latter day demagougery?

3- If without Sheekh Hassen and others, he can deliver peace?

[by the way, if I were him, I will have started by asking the US to take Sheekh Xassen Dahir, Turki and others from the list of terrorists.] Is it not so obvious that without that happening, the said sheikhs will not be ready for any settlement. Peace must come to all, not to some individuals.

4- You well know I have condemned the killing of the young girl in Kismayo unequivocally, when you were hiding yourself. So, stop this disingenous way of painting anyone who opposses this mediocre Sheikh as Alshabab sympatizer, or kaligii muslim. Intellectual dishonesty oo kashafa sheegay has become the trademark of you and your siamese twin, Baashi.

5- Sheekhu inuu ka baxsaday dagaal oo uu xamili waayay dhibtii (because he didnot expected it will get so hot when he joined the ICU) way iska caddahay.

Gheele T is the new kid on the block after the seasoned Xinn and Baashe. reminds me of Axmed Xaashi's unrelated,

"Mannatana midbaa soo mudh yidhi reer Maxkamad diide" :D

AT&T, I am guessing Bashe's line of "Latter-Day-Patriots" hit a nerve..OOch :D:D

War ninyahow meel un raac dee, waxaagu waa flip flip a la John Kerry style. Alshabaab waa taageeraa waana ka soo horjeedaa isma raacdo. Either embrace them just like brother Kashafa, ama Peace caravan dhinac ka soo raac. :D