Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

IL CAPO   

Why is it that the people from Somaliland are so bloody sensitive and they can't get their point across without ever letting their emotions get the better of them?

You should learn to respect the other people's ideas and opinions and if somebody disagrees with you there is no need to get so worked up because Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion and you should respect that without ever Resorting into an intimidation or anything silly.

OG_Girl has every right to agree or disagree with you but that doesn't necessarily mean she has anything against you or your families so you should respect her opinions even when you don't like them but unfortunately you are trying to force her into agreeing with you and that is not democracy if you ask me..infact where i come from we call that Hypocracy.

When you want to get your "Point" across, first you need to remain as calm as possible because if you keep on barking mad no one is going to understand what is it that you saying.

So next time..try to be more civilized and forget about dragging Og@denia into your affairs as it has got nothing to do with your arguments.

Me personally, I got nothing against Somaliland but as far as I am concerned I will never ever consider North West region as an independent state just like the way I wouldn't consider Puntland as a Country but part of SOMALIA.

P.S it is childish to change the whole topic into tribalism as I believe we are more than capable of having an arguments, discussion or debate without ever attacking each other's family.

Bachelor   

Qurac!

Good try SXB canoboodho! As a result Qoxoti of *****ishiekh will suffer ;) . BAD STRATAGEY. what a scare tactic plz try again. That was then this is now we will drink cano gel... ;) By the way, where did you get the "canoboodho" where you dont even have the real cano? :eek:

I wounder what would happen if you stop shiping Qat? You know what would happen?.. :mad: scary huh...you guessed it right.. instate of deluding youselves in state of "miraqaanistic" they will think realistically. As we all know, the truth is tough to swallow but that day is not far.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

I wonder what some people would do if somaliland cut the steady supply of CAANABOODHE to certain people in ethopia.
:D
they would panick i suppose.

I really feel sorry for you mate, because your Incompetence must be an inspiration to the morons who programmed you into believing the existence of a country called Somaliliand, I am sure someday you'd find yourself and wish you hadn't and by the way thanks for letting us know that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer and the quickest bunny in the Forrest.

It is clear that you have a mind like a steel trap always closed so I suggest you save your breath as you will need it because it is clear when it comes to IQ points, you lose them every time you go to the bathroom to change your diapers. :D:D:D

OG_Girl   

Guys, don't waste your time with Qurac, he is meskeen. when ever he opens his mouth he makes fun out of him self!!

I pushed him and pushed him till he said " i am not somali" then I pushed him again he admit he is Clan State and started to attack my grand father cause he hates my sub clan. what a poor mentality :confused: ...

I just wanted to show you his true colour I am done with him :cool:

I should thank Allah, I am not in Snet Mr Qurac Meygaag... I can tell you would eat me a live icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

HornAfrique , I think we are related smile.gif

Salam

LANDER   

Where is Modesty in all this??

That’s what I want to know, poor girls political naivety had even some opponents of Somaliland barking at her. Judging from people’s reactions I wouldn’t be surprised if she never returns to the political forum. Young somalilanders when you see a poor soul such us modesty who’s been obviously misinformed, you should make it your duty to share your knowledge with her. Whether she will accept some of the realities over the propaganda that has been blown in her ear is irrelevant. In the unlikely scenario that she would start sympathizing with Somaliland, she always has the likes of Baashi to steer her back in the "righteous" path.

Baashi,

I was wondering how the Somali vote campaign was going for you man, I hear Ohio is a key battleground state you might wanna mobilize some of the masses from Columbus to vote Kerry, or is it Bush? :D Either way let us know how it turns out.

Kowneyn   

If any of you guys have taken maali and og-girlies dollies please give it back, so they can stop crying smile.gif

Ignore the girlies for now and don't let the discussion degrade to clan name calling. We need to get that monkey of our back both Somaliland and Somalia.

Kowneyn

salam .....

OG Girl, finally u found relative here ,

u did not waste ur time with this

silly topic with silly old people who have no

life but saying Some sort of grave is Part of

Islam :D:D:D

adeero kowayne or wotever is ur nick

u r clan obssesed and worship clan, and thats

desease so becareful..dont come near us bisinka!!

atleast we r pure and love each

other for sake of Islam, we even not from same

Clan .....

if u r wondering i am from Puntland

my sick somalilander people

peace out !

Rahima   

so are you suggesting that somaliland is somehow unislamic (as separe nation) can you explain bit more how so.

Yes brother, that is exactly what I’m saying.

Of course nothing personal against Somaliland, the fact that it is Somaliland or elsewhere is irrelevant to my point.

We as Muslims are required to work towards the establishment of an Islamic state whereby all the Muslims become united under the one government and Khalifa.

It is that simple, therefore anything which opposes this goal (such as the further division of the Muslim lands) becomes unislamic.

Xoogsade,

Another A, excellent :D . At least my grade point average remains absolutely immaculate :cool: .

And as they say, great minds think alike ;) !

NGONGE   

[iF]

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you

But make allowance for their doubting too,

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,

If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breath a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

If all men count with you, but none too much,

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

--Rudyard Kipling

Xoogsade   

NGONGE

Nice poem. Thanks.

Rahima

You have kept to a fine line. The problem with topics like these are the potential risks they carry in poisoning the innocent mind who believe in the collective interest of all somalis. A person can be changed forever after dealing with people who care about nothing and are obsessed with their own tribal interests. These topics are not for islamic minded and somali loving individuals. They easily get disappointed. Another fact is that these people online, arguing as if they represent a whole tribe, have nothing to lose. They are here to spoil everything for others.

Xarago   

My suggestion to the S/landers and others who have a honest opinion to this matter cease to discuss it further and hope we at sometimes in the near future come closer together to merge the different thought for its better Inshalah. Cause the discussion so far has taken the worst coarse it could have with 'gabdho yadhyadhi' being abusive and insultive from every angle. Therefore this does not any longer constitute any valid debate it has turned out to be a school playground in a break-time.

Somalilnad is what it is and will be what Allah SWT has destined it to be and so shall Somalia. Bear in mind what ever you write in here will only reflect your attitude rather than have a grand effect on the realities in the ground as some of you perceive.

Thus for the benefit of common sense if you are genuinely opinionated in this matter then note your right counterparts are not present in this thread, you will only find the utter opposite in here.

Qudhac   

hey since this topic is gettin tad bit boring i would suggest that we leave it at that if there is any "that" point any where in this topic.

clearly what this thread has shown us that somaliland is the only hot topic for all somalis everywhere as i believe this is the only somali enhabited somali region that has something going for it and as somalis only like to nock down something that is doing something good then the fact that somalis alway having a raging debate about the phenomenon that is somaliland is not suprise at all. and as staunch supporter of my country who defends it till the cow come home i actually like the fact that my country is constant hot topic as this shows my beloved country is vibrant and worth an argument.

there is a somali maah maah (saying) that goes

Rag waxaa ugu ayaan daro leh ninka aan la tirin markuu joogo, markuu maqan yahayna aan la tebin

which roughly translates as;

the worse of men is the one that does not get counted when he is present and his absence is not realised when he is missing

may somaliland always induce a debate of monumental scale

Baashi   

Now the Memorial Day long wkend is over, I'm back to argue, argue, argue, argue...and argue more till some of u curse me :D Nah! We can disagree on this issue.

I must thank NGONGE and others of their calm and their understanding...well done. Btw, NGONGE I'm getting ready to dress up like a salesman and knock your "pm" doors to sell the "pro-unity" view. This time I will present new ideas ;) that u can't turn down.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Never mind, since Baashi (and I assume others too) elected you to be their spokesperson, I might as well direct my reply to you.

:confused:

LANDER,

I don't live in OH but yeah I'm working on...actually working very hard by posting articles (about the importance of US politics) on SOL. Wish me luck :D