Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

Kowneyn   

Ayoub:

I think Somaliland will be more worthy for the khalifat than the al saud dynasty and who knows some day muslims may agree to unite around Somaliland.

We are a young nation and the sky is the limit.

Kowneyn

Qudhac   

Qudhac,

Where did I go wrong bro. Words on the screen as Ngonge used to say, that's all they are. There is no harm in saying "they" to refer to the "pro-secessionist". FYI the pro-secessionist is not a "dirty" word. It inly refers to those who would love to see Somaliland to be an independent country. I disagree on the premise that some can make that monumental decision for all in that corner of the former British colony.

Don't be like the republicans and the neo-cons here in America. They are so far right in the political spectrum that they shun all the analysis and political debate. Anyone who dares to question what they percieve is "right" is doing so because they hate "freedom". Relax bro, ease up, and let it slide...and don't read into too much of what I wrote up there. I hope I make sense and if I don't in your eyes then give me the benefit of the doubt.

you see my friend your inability to do jack shid about somaliland once again is all over you and your frustration seems to be over powering you, :D i mean like i said withough sticks and stones words like secessionist will have to do....

once again my friend let me remind you that those are just mere words :eek: , little phrases that you throw up as your only form of attacking the republic of somaliland, my friend i sympathise with your dilema as the feeling of powerlesness is not a good one to be in, so if those little phrases help you feel you still battling away be my guest and keep churning them out, but never loose state of reality as you sling those self theraputical phrases our way ;)

maybe you still havent got the drift but there is no "debate" open here these kind of ritual like exercises is the only chance you guys get to let that hot steam out nothing more nothing less so let that rhetoric of hot steam flow, just dont get mad that it had zero effect as usuall :D heck we will even call it "political debate for the sake of it ;)

Xarago   

Originally posted by Feebaro:

Xarago adigana ceyda iska daa because gabar "garac" iyow ax yaalo fool xun ugu yeereyso walaalkeed ma qurxoona specialy coming from a somali sister. Raali gali walaalka yaaqee!!

feebaro hadhow wax ma maqasho yan ley odhan, hadalkada waka yeeley aan ka aheyn in aan raali geliyo shaqsigaas. Adiga iyo akhristayasha kaleba iga raali ahada hadala fosha xun aan mesha ku qodhey, dulqaad keyga aya xoga yadha,

Baashi   

Qudhac,

Your arrogance knows no bound my friend :(

Kowneyn,

I've been doing just that since I started posting on these boards.

OG_Girl   

quote: xarago silent sista i hate to bash day light into you but you have been weighted, measured and put on a leash and paraded as a trophy

With all due respect for my eedo xarago, please put out of our bussiness. The debate was between her and I ...we agreed to disagree, and we both made our points....she admitted her wrong and so did I ....there was no need for you to get in between two friends...and to further call other members qarac = ******* .

For the last bit.....cadkaga goso stuff...... how you know she aint from north and south? as far as I know She cant cut her flesh cos its shared...She is mix just like I am mix, Is hard to take sides when your both side are from defferent part of Somalia.

Salam

Xarago   

^^^'shimbara yahow heesa...hees wanagsan heesa'

And in the mist of all this I dont ever recall refering to you my niece .Now cool down and calm yourself and let me apologise if I said anything that might have agitated you.

happy..? smile.gif

And what is this :

She cant cut her flesh cos its shared...

...boy oo boy you need to change that somali interpreter fast.

Brings into mind the famous Somali joke from North America ' Iwant to open my husband. :D:D

OG_Girl   

I am happy ,BUT you made my friend silent mad.

You should apologize to her as I don't need apology cause you are my sweet eedo smile.gif

Oooh sorry eedo, they translated for me, I don't understand one word somali let it alone to read.

Salam

firstly let me make my greatest appologies to my dear brother WARYAA DUDE...

walaalo, sorry ka soo go'day kashka iyo laabta ayaan kuu soo dirayaa, hope u could accept it..

im sorry u had to face such disgusting abuse, (and all because u made 1 simple comment, that i (with a biased view) feel was justified!

XARAGO, i need say no more to u, i see your true colors have come out for all to see, callling a muslim brother a bas!ard and abusing a little girl that has soo much respect for u, when i was angry and ready to diss u to the ground and put your face in the dirt,,,,who calmed me down andtold me u was a big lady and i should respect u ....yes -----> O-G GIRL...

O_G, SISTER, dont respond, age doesnt = maturity, some people become senile as they get older ( i think PMS is getting to her!)

sister, we both better than to quarrel with this old bag....just read the following sublications with me....they helped me when i was pissed off!

Alhamdulillah Alaa kulli haal (Praise is to Allah in all circumstances}

^^^^----the prophet (scw) used to say this du'a when something dis-pleased him (and yes she has dis-pleased me!)

Allahuma fa ayyumaa mu'minin sababtuhu faj'al dalika lahu qurbatan ilayka yawmal qiyaamati

{Oh Allah, whomever of the believers i have abused, give him the reward of a sacrificial slaughter for it on the day of ressurection}

^----well, i know i havent spoken ill enough of her,,,,but im wiser than her, and shall rise above her!

NGONGE   

Haye, haye sheekado ma waxay gaadhay en ay dumarka la caayo?

If you see two women arguing, either calm them down or stay out of it, Warya Dude. Mese waxad donaysa en aan calankayga mar kale la so baxo oo an kula dhaco?

Take part in the discussion, but don’t start attacking our women, man.

**Furiously waves flag** icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

Here we go another old geez :rolleyes: .NGONGE stay away here young people debating, we aint full of hate like you guys.

Xarago, Listen I been all nice to you cause simply my father tought me to respect elders specially when they are my Somali side.

Silent and I agreed to disagree and we still friends. Doesn't mean we disagreed we should kill each other. This hate our elders started should stop right here. We are young generation, Educated. So please no one is winning here or leashed .

As I told you stay away from us.

Salam

what waryaa dude said, is not a big caay, and like i said, im biased and feel u deserved it 150%!

u calling him a ba!stard and implying im some kind of animal on a leash?....and when u get called nayaa u start crying out like an abused housewife, nayaa naaq waa tahay (mid waalan at that), nayaa to a rer woqooyi is not caay so stop crying wolf,

as for dhowciyl...u act like a child u get treated like a child...(take this lolly and huush-huush now)

refreshing my memory.....the satement u quoted still applies to u, i dont think u have a working cell in your entire brain, and in the whole thread, u aint said anything worth more than the spit off a dogs tongue.

a two year old with temper tantroms has more self control than u,

acuudu billaah,,,,,naa bax nala daaf fitnadada!

p.s,,,,,,,me and O_G had a debate, like she said, we both admitted our wrongs,,,,and came to a comprimise....i take it u was looking for a battle, between the two of us, but we too civilised and know not to bite to the bone (you'll only damage your own teeth), im sorry u was disappointed and didnt get the childish bickerring u want from me and O_G, BUT U WANNA PLAY CHILDISH - I CAN BE CHILDISH TWO....AND MY YOUNG TEETH BITE 20TIMES HARDER THAN YOUR DENTURES!

NGONGE   

My sweet OG, my words are not directed at you, sister. I’m sure you girls are happy to argue amongst yourselves and I have no intention of taking part in your arguments. But, when a guy joins in and starts taking sides, I feel it’s my duty to tell him to back off.

Listen to me, I’m old as you say. ;)

Xarago   

Sista am not making all the tantrums now, to be precise am on the receiving end. And yes I will see it as nothing else but tantrum. Take a chill pill and reflect on what you said, I think i will go and higher level and not correspond to your, yes again, tantrum.

and everything you say is summed up by your understanding and I quote you :

nayaa to a rer woqooyi is not caay so stop crying wolf,

which reer waqooyi are you talking about, the one in North Korea?

My dear niece Og what have I done to agitate you ?

I wish one was as aware as you are.Dont get boiled now.

in the north (believe me i know alot more than u about the north) its a simple word like OY! (it isnt offensive but those 'sensitive' and touchy' females who wish to make a man look bad would over-react to that simple word!)

u said i bite, u bite back just as hard?,,,,

hmm....i sense u backing off,,,,,baq baq baq baqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaq chicken!!!!

stop being a drama queen and looking for attention, i can see u learnt a new word from my vocab ('tantrum' ok stop writing it u got it perfected)

u have now officially been dissed and dis-missed...so cirka caay, dhulka caay, dhuusadaada laciyaar..i couldnt careless,unless u change this broken record-- i aint gone waste another mili-second of my time reading or replying to anything u say, u aint worth the xaar i step over in the parks!