Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

I am somali and I know Somalia pebublic wont ask me for visa to enter BUT at the same time I wont move from my land and leave it for Ethiopans.

i admire that in you sis, very patriotic, it makes me proud, its yours, and u aint going to give it up, thats the story of every somali persons life.

i accept your appology sis, and i thank you for understanding and listening to my points and what was bothering me,, ;)

if only everyone had it out, solved their differences and moved on with life....we might be united without seperating..(one can still dream) :D

OG_Girl   

Horn, the name isn't big deal. But our people are sick.

There is like eedo Xarago, she is one of us and we want to make her happy too. So I don't mind to call the way she likes and makes her happy.

If she wasnts Zone5 or kilinka5 I don't mind either, Most important that is Somali region and should be part of Somalia Insha Allah.

The topic was are you somali or somalilanderrrr.. icon_razz.gif

Silent,Thanks for eccepting my apology, and please keep dreaming... Doesn't cost too much ;)

Salam

O_G, InshaAllah, when somaliland and somaliwayne and puntland and all the other somalis get their act to gether.....and finally unite

oq@deen will become part of somalia as it always was......just coss u be colonised by ethiopians, dont mean u aint somalians and ony1 who says u aint a somali or have no right to have a say in somali affair is mistaken..

as for the original topic.....

am i seriously supossed to say where i am from?

:confused:

OG_Girl   

O_G, InshaAllah, when somaliland and somaliwayne and puntland and all the other somalis get their act to gether.....and finally unite

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We all somaliweyn sister...Read your history girl.. puntland and somaliland plus others are somaliweyn or what ever that mean... my dad calls " الصومال العظمى .

Salam

^^^^^^^^^^^-------why do u laugh sis..

is it the fact that i am soo not with the program on somali affairs?....i told u before, i aint a big fan of somali politics, simply because its too close to my heart and i cant do much about it,

so u wondering why i am getting involved in this topic.....well, all the arguements from individuals are infront of me....im using logic not knowledge to agree or disagree with the points they are making

i dont have my father or grandfather sitting behind me prompting me on the historical events ...and i thank Allah that u have that...

however thing the fact that i have not been influenced and have very little knowledge about somali current and past affairs makes it easier for me to look to the future for a peaceful resolution.

IL CAPO   

Mr Patriot,

what you wrote is another dope less hope Fein!

Look here mate; if ignorance was bliss I am sure you will be the happiest creature that ever roamed on this earth and you are the living proof that a man can indeed live without a single drop of brains in his skull and still be happy but don't despair though because I believe there is still a hope for you as you are only few tomatoes short from a thick sauce and the few buttons that are missing from your remote control could be found on mine.

Here you are arguing that Somaliland is a separate state from the rest of Somalia and you are trying with all your might to make us agree with you on that but at the same time you are denying somebody else’s rights to freedom and justice now what would you call that? I am sure that is far from democracy. Maybe it is hypocrisy.

If you want other people to respect your opinions and give credit for your lively ideas first you need to learn to agree with the other people and respect their ideas even when they are disagreeing with you and that is fundamental of this word democracy that you hear.

by the way i wonder if this so-called Somaliland has a national anthem and howmany of you actually know it by heart?

just wondering that is all. icon_razz.gif

patriot

i for 1 am shocked, i know the past has a lot to do with who we are today, and the white man says learn from ur past.....but then Islam teaches us the art of 4giveness.

the fifth region of ethiopia deserves to forever be part of ethiopia, their is no such thing as puntland becasue it never exsisted until abdullahi yusuf declared it in 1998

Oq@den exists, if it didnt u would not know what we was taking about and im sure the person before explained real well, how lands are named after the dominant tribe that live there(sometimes not always)

puntland does not exist :confused: ...are u wishing it doesnt become recognised...i mean at the moment neither puntland nor somaliland are recognised,,,,

so if we gone debate somaliland, and everyone accepts somaliland calling its self somaliland,,,,,,then let others call them selves whatever they desire

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

^^^^^^^^^^^-------why do u laugh sis..

so u wondering why i am getting involved in this topic.....well, all the arguements from individuals are infront of me....im using logic not knowledge to agree or disagree with the points they are making

i dont have my father or grandfather sitting behind me prompting me on the historical events ...and i thank Allah that u have that...

however thing the fact that i have not been influenced and have very little knowledge about somali current and past affairs makes it easier for me to look to the future for a peaceful resolution.

Then how come you decided to take sides? Because it is clear that you are pro Somaliland, come on no one is holding a gun against your head here so admit it that you couldn't resist the temptation to join in and let it be known you are another misled girl whom some morons lied to by convincing her to believe there is indeed a country called Somaliland.

Look, I would love to see things from your Perspective but i can't seem to bend my back that far behind remember they say those that sow in truth shall reap in joy meaning the truth is always the best policy regardless who you may offend or might despise you but make sure you always tell it like it is.

OG_Girl   

What you guys talking about now :confused: :confused: .

Silent, you are only person I understand here .I wasn't laughing at you , I was laughing with you sister smile.gif .

Yes sister, I thanks Allah that my grand father and father with me and feed me all things I know BUT also sister we should be careful about what been told... one should be able to filter what is logic and what is out of emotionals.

The patroit, nice try brother, nice try. icon_razz.gif

Waryaa Dude, can you believe my grand father who is now around 80 years old who was farmer minister and Judge, calls that name for Puntland or Bari region.

I think was way to discribe Land for majority who live there. But he also told us after independence and unity between 2 somali regions that name just vanished.

Salam

Kowneyn   

I think xarago is right this discussion has turned sour and disintegrated to a bitter clan bashing.

Of all places in cyberspace I thought this place would be the best place for Somalis to come to a political agreement and to build understanding...I won't deny we did make progress and we did bring few truths to light in this discussion.

I was hoping for further progress and for the nomads to come to some agreement or atleast come to some sort of impasse devoid of clan animus.

I honestly tried to keep the girlies out of the discussions...Somalis say ilayn af aanad lahayn lama qabto or u cann't put your hand on the mouth other than yours.

Like xarago said our views may find common ground in the future, but not now and not in this sort of discussion, so lets leave it at that.

Duty calls so peace!

Kowneyn