Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

I'm not Somali, I'm a Somalilandeeeeer

Sistah-

May be we should send you as our own SOL representative, when Somalia and Somaliland finally sit down face to face. I think the sentiments you expressed is what would be needed.

Kowneyn

thanks bruv.....but walaahay...i feel my soul would be corrupted if i got involved in somali politics....its all he said, she said, they killed my goats, and he stole my chickens..

^---and u dont know who to beleive because there were no witnesses that are telling the truth, arent biased and that u could trust. <---thats the past

as for the current issues.....listening to this debate made my blood boil so many times..

1) the way people be be generalising and using 'YOU' and 'WE' statements.... pe-leaZe!

2) O-G girl .....i resent this statement...i cant believe u went there...one minute u looking for peace the next u insulting tribes,

I wouldn't cry if ALL your clan move from refugee camps since 1988 to Hargeysa. Atleast we don't have to face "jasuuses" for Ethiopian ! . I even will help you to leave our region. You people good for nothing.

now u getting personal sis..."ALL the clan", "U people"....which people exactly..&.which clan?... (how can u have so much hate in u...and u complaining about the hate in the tribalist fools?)

3) patriot this statement is sick, i know we as a nation (all somalis north & south) have been sick in the heart by miss-using tribes..

but this statement takes the biscuit:-

if you scale the unislamic things somalia has done and the unislamic things somaliland has done somalia wins by a long shot.

suddenly u can see into the unseen and judge others?.....SubhanAllah,, on the day of judgement Allah judges us as individuals...not as nations...stop generalising!

and salafi_online stop egging him on, either use arguement based on Islam with knowledge or leave it out! (and im not saying i could argue this topic with knowledge of Islam, but im sure them statements are not right)

4) il capo this statemnt of yours would be true of all nations who have dhiig iyo dareen (ma somalis bad) blood and feelings (therefore all humans are guilty not only somalilanderz.

Why is it that the people from Somaliland are so bloody sensitive and they can't get their point across without ever letting their emotions get the better of them?

mali girl

read your statement carefully...and to refresh your memory im referring to this one :

silly old people who have no

life but saying Some sort of grave is Part of

Islam

adeero kowayne or wotever is ur nick

u r clan obssesed and worship clan, and thats

desease so becareful..dont come near us bisinka!!

atleast we r pure and love each

other for sake of Islam, we even not from same

Clan .....

if u r wondering i am from Puntland

my sick somalilander people

peace out !

u start off by saying this is a silly topic...(ok a part of me agrees its not 100% silly, but the way people have started using childish insults is, it would have been nice if everyone was mature about this 'sensitive' topic.

now thats raw, how u can judge kowayne and say he worships clan is beyond me...thinking about it would make my hairs turn grey..did he tell u he worships clan? u do know that by making such an accusation you are testing his faith to Allah?...are u saying he aint a muslim?...because i beleive that we only suppossed to worship Allah and if we worship anything else we are kuffar (correct me if im wrong!)

then u go one to expalin that u are a pure people that love eachother for the sake of Allah ---MashaAllah sis....im glad to see that and im totally in support of u

but why did u have to spoil it with that last comment?..

its nice to know were u are from, i mean Allah split us into nations and tribes so that we get to know eachother and recognise eachother better...

but why do u have to go and say 'sick somalilander people'?

do u notice that u yourself have put yourself down to the level of those that you was condeming?

i think Rahiima made a valuable point, its true, we are splitting a muslim nation apart ---u could say they did it first, but i would tell u to stop living in the past---aint we all looking into the future?...i know we learn from the past, but im sure Islam comes above it all.

( i dont know whats best for somali, i did think seperation was best because of the fact that the hatred is just too much in soo many people --i took the idea that if we cant live with eachother...Allah has made his world large so we can live without eachother.....however after hearing Rahiima's point,,,,im at loss, i dont know whats best and i dont know how we gone solve this dilema)

OG_Girl   

Silent sista, you should read what did he say, So do you think I would cry if certain Clan move from my region? HELL NO, Is their choice cause they came refugee 1988, when civil war between regime and seperation people in North Somalia.

Other thing read second part of my signature :

"Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway".

I don't need to explain my point .

To be honest, NO one in this forum cares if you be country or not, so calm down NO one can do change any thing here .

Salam

O-G, if i didnt have the true opinions, of true oq@den people, your words might have hurt me,

now, i myself nor my family have ever been refugee in ethiopia, but yes,,,,i have been a refugee because of civil war, i resent that u use the word refugee in such away to make those who reside in ethiopia look smaller than u, or have less right than u..and im sure even if u havent been a refugee, someone close to u has..

secondly, there are other tribes, some very dear and close to me, that live on the outskirts of somaliland near ethiopia, some parts of the lands are now even part of ethiopia,

now im wondering when these part and whatever part of ethiopia u live in suddenly became 'YOUR' region?.....im possitive many of these other clans have been living in these areas of hoowd way before 1988, so, how would u feel if they said thats their region and you should get out?

as for your signiture.....you dont need to explain yourself?.....well i agree, you contradict yourself so often, that even if u tried to explain yourself you would confuse yourself,

1st, u against clans/tribes, but your nick reffers to a tribe, then u against division -- yet u claiming land that u share..

keep incriminating yourself!

p.s how do u know what everyone in this forum cares about?

i for 1 do care!

OG_Girl   

Silent sista, so sorry to disappoint you my dear. My nick is not clan is the region name. If you read other replys you will know. The region is Somali land and is mine ...ALL region is mine NOT Ethiopian Land.

I said " IF" they want leave as The patriot said" ALL SOMALI LANDERS WILL LEAVE AND GET SOMALILAND CITIZENS" THAT EXACTLY WHAT DID HE SAY AND I WAS JUST REPLYING HIS POINT.

As you know there is 5 somali regions , only 2 are in union and I am really against seperation ONLY 2 region we have united.

I am not from Republic of somalia , I repeat " I am from O G A D E N region or whatever name they told you". Go read the map and you will see that name, So isn't Clan name.

Damn , I already explained my self even I consider you a friend of mine ;)

PS: Believe me no one cares. every one have life, is just place to exchange opinion and argue so please calm down. If you become a country no one can take you away.

Salam

Paragon   

Its a pity that one can advocate for a region without being made - officially or unofficially- an advocate. One shall dare not advocate for a tribe/s because one was cheated with the belief that he or she belongs in it. It is every Somali's duty to educate him/herself in order to liberate him/herself from the eternal lie such as 'clan and kinsghip'. Whosoever bought or was born into the concept of the 'clan', and become highly educated, but still remains a client to it shall forever, remain, eternally foolish.

O_G , 2 simple questions

1) is Og@den, part of somaliland, or ethiopia?

2)is Og@den also a tribe?

dont get me wrong here, im calm and i aint getting worked up...and im sure in this whole thread (note im not saying forum because im sure im human and have made many mistakes) ive tried to be as unbiased as i possible can, and if u think i am being biased then please put me str8, ill take my wrong satetments back and admit my ignorance, just quote me, generalising a group of people, or using degrading little insluts,,,and ill appologies.

as for u considering me a friend of yours....i wasnt questioning our friendship, i was questioning your remarks....

ok so i take it u was provoked by patriot, so if u didnt care about the topic, why u loosing your cool sis?

OG_Girl   

1-O G A D E N conolized by Ethiopian 1948 British gave it to them as they gave NFD to Kenya. and keep North part of Somalia till 1960.

2- Yes, Happened to be Sub-clan who live there as a lot of somalis live too from different clans.

British called that name, Siyad Bare called SomaliGalbeed( which I found my self lately to agree and argue with my follows to keep that name cause that unite us more than any other name for that region).

PS:AS I said this topic I really don't care but I am free to say and exchange my opinion BUT I wont loose my cool , NO WAY siso.

Good to know you worked out to loose some extra bounds you gained last time I saw you icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .

J11, I don't think education some thing to do with our mentality, I think we should think that Clan never unite us BUT "Belief" will unite us.

In other word,Some thing we share whatever is that " I prefere to be a religion" that only humanbeen can unite.We are different Clans so that can't unite us.

Salam

very wise words jamaal,, well said!

O_G, sorry to bother u again, see im extremely slow, so could u simplify it it for me and tell me ....is Og@den presently a part of somaliland or ethiopia

i ask this because, i was thinking that it is till part of ethiopia, which is why i kept referring to ethiopia when tlaking to u about 'your' region.

ethiopian 5 region will forever be ethiopia (somalilanders who live their will get citizenship of somaliland)

as for the statement above that affended u, when i read it, walaahay i thought he was saying all somalis in ethiopia will get somaliland passports...

see i thought u are a somalilander, if u live in somaliland,,,no mater what your tribe or background..

maybe im wrong..

Nomads and Aliens you have all raised some interesting points here!

I am not acquainted with all your source of origins; whether is Somaliland, Putland, Southland.etc, to be honest it’s really extraneous. We are and I assume are all Muslims, we all believe that there Is no God but Allah and Muhammad(saw) his messenger(saw) however one can not dismiss the presence of the munafiqeen, atheist, Christians and Jews in our midst. anyone who doubts this fact is senselessly naïve,

Splitting up (tafarruq) is not from the Religion, because the Religion commands us with unity, and to be one jamaa’ah (community), and one Ummah upon the ’aqeedah of Tawheed, and upon following the Messenger of Allaah . Allaah the Exalted says: “Verily this Ummah of yours is one Ummah, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.†[sooratul-Anbiyaa‘ 21:92]

Indeed this is a noble Ayah, and we should stride to hold fast to it, however Unity has pillars and conditions that the larg part Muslim refuse to acknowledge, Unity can not take place with those who resort to slaughtering innocent being, because they are from a divergent tribe and those who persist on tribalism rank. Those who have defied all Islamic conventions for the sake of power, glory and fame.

sure We desires Unity, but what shall we unite upon? Islam? What islam? this islam that couldn’t prevent other from killing their brothers and sisters? What is this Islam we speak off? What is this religion that they follow which could not prevent carnage such that its like has not been observed, forced citizens to flee their Muslim land to dwell among the disbelievers?

Every person should really cleanse their souls and fix their houses before they invite others for coffee! I don’t support any separation as the ummah should be Wahid(one), however when people claim to be Muslims Yet their proceedings defy all schemes legislated by Allah such unity is not encouraged,

We unite upon birr (righteousness) and taqwa(piety), they are the fabric of unity, So if Somaliland or others attain serenity by separation then so be it, if they feel they get closer to Allah by separating from the South, then so be it, if they feel its better for their religion to distinguish themselves from the south then so be it! Separation should solely be for the sake of safe guarding one’s religion and Unity should unequivocally be the same! Not because of race/language ect...

these are my two dinars On this ever Elongated dialogue!

Sorry if I repeated anything that has been said, I have not taken the time to read all of your posts!

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

J11, I don't think education some thing to do with our mentality, I think we should think that Clan never unite us BUT "Belief" will unite us.

coming from someone who calls herself Gabadha-OG pleaseeeeee give me a break. What a naked hypocrisy.

OG_Girl   

LOL@Silent I told you read what others write before you jump on my throat dee ;)

We are not from Somali Republic siso. We still under conolisers (Ethiopian) we haven't get our independence. So in the map in part of Ethiopia.

As somaliland part of Somalia!! See how lucky you are guys? you have your land and is free from conolisers.

Eeedo Xarago read what I repyed to Silent... is region name and happened to be a sub-clan name. My self I meant the region name.

Admin wouldn't let me go with it if that was a Sub clan :D

Salam

salafi_online,

like i said i dont have the Islamic knowledge to debate this topic,

however i thank u for sharing your arguement, and for showing me a different way of looking at the situation.

and i would really like it if we all debate rather than argue, and then we might get somewhere.

O-G, ma bad sis, i miss read his comment --and saw it how i wished it...Og@den being part of somalia not ethiopia..

but u have to admit, i wasnt jumping down your throat for now reason...

u was the one who came out with the red face, and lost your cool, saying u dont care about the good for nothing refugees in your oq@den region,

dont u think that was a bit harsh?

originally posted by O_G

I wouldn't cry if ALL your clan move from refugee camps since 1988 to Hargeysa. Atleast we don't have to face "jasuuses" for Ethiopian ! :mad: . I even will help you to leave our region. You people good for nothing.

OG_Girl   

Silent , thanks sister, see when we both calm down , we gonna get some where.

I wasn't really mad, I was just using their own medication to get them. That is only language they understand.

So my words wasn't for you was for people he was advocating for them( these he was saying they will move). How you move from your land and leave for Ethiopians?

So the one who leaving they leaving to their follow clan in North Somalia!!

Do you think my Sub Clan don't live in South Somalia? they live there but my point ..these people we just share the clan but NOT the Region.They are from Somalia and I am under conolisers .

I am somali and I know Somalia Rebublic wont ask me for visa to enter BUT at the same time I wont move from my land and leave it for Ethiopans.

PS :Ma bad about my harsh words ,I appologize to you sister.

Salam