Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

King Of Somalis Attends Libya Night Of Kings Ceremony

Dr Ligle   

boqor2.jpg

Boqor Cabdullaahi Boqor Muuse iyo Wefdi uu Hogaaminaayo oo Liibiya Lagu Soo Dhaweeyay

September 7, 2009 filed under NEWS IN SOMALI ·

Waxaa Maanta si gaar ah looga soo dhaweeyey magaalada Tripoli ee caasumada Libya Boqor Cabdullahi Boqor Muuse Boqor oo hagaaminaya Guddigii ugu qaybgali galaya dalka Soomaliya Shirka Maalinta Talaadada u furmi doona Boqorada, Salaadiinta iyo Amiirada ee Qaarada Africa, Shirkani uu Gudoomiye ka yahay Madaxweynaha Dalka Libya ,isla markaana loo doortay Boqorka boqorada Africa, ayaa looga hadli doonnaa arrimo Khuseysa dalka Soomaaliya gaar ahaan tayeenta dhaqanka Soomaaliyeed iyo xal u raadinta amniga Badda iyo Bariga Soomaliya.

Shirkani wuxuu tixraac u yahay shirkii bishii july ee sanadkan lagu qabtay Magaalada Tripoli, taaso uu Boqor Cabdullahi Boqor Muuse ugu codsaday in Soomaliya Khatar weyn ku sugan tahay hadeysan helin caawinaad lagula dagaalo Burcad badeedka iyo awood lagu joojiyo colaada ka dhextaagan dalka Soomaliya iyadoo loo marayo hab dib heshiisineed oo ay dhaqanka Somaaliyeed xal ku raadiyaan.

Waxaa shirkani Soomaaliya ugu qeyb galaya Issimo matalaya beelaha Soomaaliyeed waxaana Hagaaminaya Boqorka Cabdullahi Boqor Muuse(Beelaha *******), Ugaas Max’uud Ugaas Cali oo ah wakiilka Imaam Max’uud Imaam Cumar(Beelaha ******), Malaaq Maxamud Malaaq Max’ed(Barbaar ), Boqor Buurmadow oo ah wakillka Suldaan Cabdiqadir Suldaan Maxamed(Beesha ***) iyo Suldaan Axmed Jaamac Xersi(Beesha shanaad).

Source: http://horseedmedia. net/2009/09/waxaa-ma anta-si-gaar-ah-loog u-soo-dhaweeyey-maga alada-tripoli-ee-caa sumada-libya-wafti-u u-hogaminayo-boqor-c abdullahi-boqor-muus e-boqor/

Excellent news for the boqor of somalis being invited to attend the kings conference SECOND Round talks on africa and in particular somalia.

Lets hope he has successful tour and discussing with other royal families of the continent on eradicating piracy, streghtening security, and bringing back local traditions to solve domestic problems in our country.

I support you boqor. You make all somalis proud in your hard work for the people. This is the second time you have been invited to an international conference, the first time was a kings conference the 13th summit of the african union and you made a strong representation for somaliya.

Let hope you have the same and more success in this night of kings get together with other important figures in the continent!!!

Ps: If people have an issue with me calling boqor abdullahi "king of somalis" well tough luck. I call him that because he was invited to attend and represent somaliya as the king of that country. I have never seen any other suldans, ugaas, amirs, etc be invited to any international conference let alone invited to represent the nation. Even djibouti are not allowed to send a suldan, because this king is representing all somalis and that is the way the international world wants it.

So don't cry about him being king of somalis, ask yourself why your ugaas, suldan, garaad, islan, etc was not invited for any international conference to meet other royalties? Once you ask yourself that question, you will know it's because they are irrelevant nor are they considered important outside of their tuulo. So don't hate my king because he is considered royalty by the world, because the world knows who is the REAL-DEAL and Who is Cheap Knock off and my king is the real deal!!!!

Dr Ligle   

Funny thing is, the king was not invited for the first time, this is his second time in libya let alone anywhere else.

This time he has "wakils" from every clan of somaliya aiding him, but they are just "wakil"!!! lol

I guess the clan elders of the other tribes realized they will never be given royalty seat on their own and therefore its better to just be considered wakil of the real king (boqor abdullahi). I don't blame them either, i would do exactly the same. So all Hail the KING OF SOMALIS.

Ps: Funny thing is when this certain king attended the 13th summit of african union to meet all the kings of africa, he didn't have any wakils with him. I guess the other tribes of somaliya realized they stand no chance in hell to be considered royalty on their own by the international community and therefore the best they can get is side-kick seat of the king. All tribes of somaliya are considered wakil of my king...Allahu akbar

Dr Ligle   

I am very proud man today, i am the true royalties of somalis and hail from a high class sub-clan. In-fact me and the boqor are from the same sub-lineage also.

i am the true royalties of somalis and hail from a high class sub-clan

Ligle I thought you were civilized, but its beyond belief that someone living in this day and age is believing this bu11sh1t, my tribe is higher class than the rest, that is what I call pure igorance, Bal ii sheeg, meesha aad ka soo baxday markaad dhalaneysay ma wuxuu ka sameysnaa dahab mise qalin. you are so backword my friend if you believe this tribe is higher than that, so distructive concept, look where we are after 18 years, and you call your're self Dr.

War hana danbaajin waanu soomannehee.

juma-nne   

Mr. moonlight You being too harsh to our little doctor. cause he is but retelling the many folktales narated to him by his awooowos,adeeros and sometimes ayeeyos and eedos. I beleve that it'll be fair to tell him that the folklores were told in many family homes with same twisted versions. However it'll be indecent and against the forum rules to keep on retaling these Primitive folklore.Otherwise if every SOL memeber start to narate their outdated oral crap here, we will have nothing short of chaos with hundreds of threads inform of "DEELQAAF GABAY", MAAH MAAH and many other Somali twisted literature, while giving them Political Faces.

My advice to all is that lets Stick to mature politics in this Section.