Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Deaths in Mogadishu mosque blast

^

Dude, Bakara market is full of terrorists and has always been an Al Shabab stronghold. So, I say screw these so-called "innocent" people in the Bakara market, you speak of. These are the same "innocent" people who get bribed to let their sons get brainwashed by Al Shabab for a petty $100 a month. I say kill 'em ALL.

And when I referred to Al Shabab's meeting places as a mosque, I obviously misspoke. Because their khawaarij gathering places should never be called a mosque... they should be called instead, temples of religious deviancy and terrorism.

chubacka   

isn't it a sad day when muslims are killed praying inside a mosque by other muslims and yet more muslims rejoice at their actions.

redface.gif

The only condolence is that Allah will hold these people who see it fair game to blow up His houses and his worshippers to account.

Another mosque plast, this time in Kismaayo. This is clearly the work of outside agents spreading even more fitna within ourselves.

May Allah grant Jannah to all the dead and may Allah make us see sense and overcoming these trying moments.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Its been sad year, where have you been

Obviously not in the politics section. This is the first mosque I heard of being blown up in Somalia most probably by other somali muslims. And to come here and find ppl justifying and calling for more of the same is a bit disturbing to say the least.

chubacka   

:rolleyes: @ safe haven for terrorists you sound like you been reading the same manual as our friend George W Bush.

For a ppl who profess faith, even in choas and war somethings need to be held sacred and off limits. A Masjid (with worshippers inside) should be one of them, it should be a given.

If there are so called terrorists inside, wait for them outside, fight them elsewhere. If those fighting claim to be muslims, then they should follow the advice of their Messenger (saw)

"Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship" (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal)..

They should all know there is a clear distinction between combatants and noncombatants in warfare but I suspect all these groups think little of Islam and more of power and its innocent ppl that pay the most.

The least we can do is condemn such flagrant violations of the deen.

^

Nonsense. All terrorist hiding places ought to be fumigated with fast moving bullets.

Al Shabab started this. And now it's about time they got a taste of their own medicine.

Maaddeey   

^^Rabitaankaaga ma soconaayo, Habaarka aad meelaha wareejineysidna Adiga ku noqay!.

Shabaab, Masjid miino kuma duugaan, dad dembi la'na iskama dilaan!, waxa ugu badan oo lagu eedeeyo waa iney shacabka madaafiic ka dhex tuuraan ama dad gaadmo ku dilaan (aan la ogeyn iney dembi leeyihiin & in kale).

Qofkii ku faraxsan ama miinadaas u dhigay Muslimiin, Salaad jameeco ah tukaneysay inuu Muslim yahay uma heysto, dadka Bakaro deggan waxaad tiri waa argagixiso oo Shabaab bey la jiraan so burn them all!!! AF WAA KU MAY LIKI AAMEE? contrary to what you wish Al Shabaab Xarardheere bey horay u dhaafeen, mar dhow IA cabaadkaaga yaanan maqlin!

chubacka   

@ NN, how long will you be in the masjid for? How long will it take to pray with innocent people and then leave the mosque? If I know you are in the mosque and you are eventually going to come out why don't I jst surround it and take out you and Mr S without shedding the blood of innocents?

Are you saying there should be no rules in war?

It seems to me you and Mr S are blind with anger and are trying to defend the indefensible. Be they al shabaab or the so called govt, they should leave the places of worship and the innocent worshippers out of it.

Peacenow   

Obviously, it would be a good idea if these places were closed down for a period. What's the point in the middle of a civil war.

Good minds are needed.

**********PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE AND STOP THE INSULTS. THIS IS A WARNING. *************

[ May 04, 2010, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]