Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

I HAVE A DREAM for SOMALIA!

SOO MAAL   

Garaad

TFG is incomplete, and Somalia needs a united government that will bring together all Somali political groups on board

Suldaan

go "on board" their ship?

How about if all other Somalis join Somaliland “ship” if that will make you happy?

The important thing is a Unity Government that will include TFG, Puntland, Somaliland and ICU

Xargaga   

soomaal marka uguhoreysa daacad makaatahay?.hadiise aiy kaatahaiy daacad Waa arin fiican, laakin waqtigeedi lamajoogo.Remeber Kwame Nkurummah and Patricia lumumba were advocating for united states of Africa.I think you are familiar, with their eventual destiny.Thereafter Some famous character, i cant remember who exactly was, had this comment. He said that The two leaders had a good dream for Africa, but they dreamed Half a century in Advance. This i would say applies to the Author of this articlem and however that share her dreams.

Liibaan   

Soomaal > Transitional federal Government of Somalia is 100% complete whether you want to believe or not

Face the reality instead of dreaming :D

nabadshe > anaa kuu og soomaal waxa uu ku hadlayo ma yaqaan,markasta waxuu ka hadlaa wax aan loo joogin,

He knows only how to criticize all, he doesn't even have a clear position,

I think the guy is lost

RedSea   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

How about Riyaale as president of Somalia? I don’t mind, are you happy now?

No, I can't say I am happy. Because that wouldnt' be suitable for many other somalis and would leave them unsatified with him. Therefore, and nor should I believe he would bring good governance to any state. The simple fact is that he hasn't done well in somaliland in Somaliland. But unlike others, I would defend him from every corner.

Once, again, tell me if I am not being realistic there.

Red sea, noqo mid runta dhinac kasta ka sheega, Ileen Illaaha caadilka ah baa ina arkee, waana laga yaaba inaad isleedahay SOO MAAL qudhiisu maaha mid dhexdhaxaad ah oo dhinac kasta runta ka sheega

Anigu waxaan moodayey in aad ciwaan soo dhajisay si looga qayb qaato, oo si daacad ah uga qayb qaadano. Anigu waxaa tahay, waxba runtii igama khuseeyaan, adiga iyo Allah ayey idiin dhaxaysaa, laakin, ta kaliya hada rabaa waa runtu sida ay tahay uun iyadoon waxba lamacanayn. That is all.

Wayahee Walaal maxaa diiday in runta laga hadlo?

Haa, walaale, raali iyo nus ayaan ka ahay. Laakin runtu sida aad uqaadatay maaha. Waayo waxaad uhaysataa in aan anigu kasoo horjeedo TFG, because of Qabiil reasons, sidaad ogtayba ICU qabiilka ubadan ma xidhiidhno. I supported the ICU, because their principle was Islam, and I am against the TFG,because the opposed that principle and chosen Melez over Allah.

BTW..I wont' even respond to Garaad Canod, because he seems to be losing it.

SOO MAAL   

Shuceyb

I would defend him from every corner.

Why would you defend Riyaale? It’s unfair to defend one warlord while condemning other warlords,

You still have to be realistic and fair

in la difaaco warlord arrin banaan maaha, waayo khalad weeyaan

Anigu waxaan moodayey in aad ciwaan soo dhajisay si looga qayb qaato

Anuu

waxaan u soo dhajiyey in laga qeyb qaatu cinwaanka, anuu waxaan diiday in cinwaankii loo badelo meel adi iyo garaadka isku riftaan, waxaa ila qurux badan in hadalka qofwalba uu dhiibtu si wanaagsan, oo aan aflagaadu ku jirin

ta kaliya hada rabaa waa runtu sida ay tahay uun iyadoon waxba lamacanayn. That is all.

Waa arrin wanaagsan, lakiin runtu Illaah bey taqaan dhinac kastana xaqiiq qadhaadh bey ka sheeqtaa

Waayo waxaad uhaysataa in aan anigu kasoo horjeedo TFG, because of Qabiil reasons,

Walaal, I know that you are not against TFG for valid reasons and not qabiil as some other people

sidaad ogtayba ICU qabiilka ubadan ma xidhiidhno.

Soomaalida oo dhan baa wada xishiidha, however, one doesn’t have to be from ICU clan to support ICU for clan reasons

Ethiopia sided with TFG, and Eritrea sided with ICU in recent the conflict, do you think they associate with somali clans

You've probably heard the saying "my enemy's enemy is my friend."

I am against the TFG,because the opposed that principle and chosen Melez over Allah.

Is TFG the only group that chose Melez over Allah? Runta ka hadal hana noo macaaneen

RedSea   

That was simple spelling error saaxib. Acuudu Bilaah. I would NEVER defend so called Politician. That is what I was going to say.

TFG is not the only one, however its' the only one thus far who have BROUGHT Xabashis over to Somali territory to kill people and rape somali women. Run mahan miyaa taasi?

Markaa, pardon the spelling error I made Insha Allah.

As for Garaad Canood, I have already stopped to addressing him, because nin ciyaal ah ayuu nugu noqday.

Let us carry on the topic however.

I believe that Hodan isnt' being realistic here. She is one of those empty flag waivers...I doubt that she is being sincere with her thoughts.

The dreams that u may all be having,is being attained.That's,if ur dreams were all about the nation's peace and unity.The only dreams that are being shattered are those of the secessionists and their cousins the anarchs who are the day's defeated lot.

RedSea   

^lol @ causin, that came out wrong didn't it?

...by the way, how do you expect to have a unity, if you are dissing everyone and calling them either seccessionist or anarchists?

think about, just think about that?

Pi   

Shucayb, anarchists can be intrepreted as a diss. But do you intrepret secessionsit as a diss? It just means those who want to break off and secede. It's a political stance, not a diss. Whether it is good for Somalia or not is a different discussion, but there's nothing insulting about it.

RedSea   

^I know Xalane very well (his cyber persona that is) . I am judging him based on what he had to say in many of his previous posts about that region.

One that includes. In which he stated that Tigrays represented more importance to him than the 'seccesionists' aka Somaliland.

He unfairly calls some Somalis as ********z, to define some major qabiil in Southern somalia.

Therefore, in my own judgement, that is a qabalist at work. Everyone else is wrong in his view, everyone is working for the destruction of the country, except offcoure his his 'sub clan' whatever it's. Accrding to him, his own little qabiil are th saviors of the somalis race..go figure.

He somehow jusfies the naked aggression and occupation of Ethiopia of Somalia by saying the 'government' has invited them to defend against its own people whom they were supposedly 'voted' to govern. The term he uses is 'liquidation' meaning the 'government' and the Xabashis will liquadate anythign in their path.

enough said about him, he is just lost creature, we can leave at that. For that, May Allah show him the straight path. Amiin.

Originally posted by Shucayb:

^I know Xalane very well (his cyber persona that is) . I am judging him based on what he had to say in many of his previous posts about that region.

If u know me as u claim u do,then u know that i would waste each and every secessionist.As i have said many times before,those folks down there are being held as hostages by the secessionist mafias,so do not yap about me and claim that i hate the region when the issue is all about the secessionists.As for the lil qabiil part that u claimed is at work,dude,not all TFg supporters are of the family of the president but then again,thats un important.Again,the anarchs and their cousins the secessionists would be dealt with.But then again,that is happening already.

Somalis among the diaspora, from Saylac to Raas Kambooni

and what happened to the other somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia ??

is time now to exlude somaliland too ,,,,, :D