Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntland oo heegan gelisay Ciidamada Booliiska iyo Darawiishta

Bosaso:- Dowlada Puntland ayaa markii ugu horeysay digniin kasoo saartay dhanka amniga iyo isbedalada ka socda Koonfurta Soomaaliya.

Warsaxaafadeed kasoo baxay Wasaarada Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga ee Puntland ayaa lagu sheegay in heegan la geliyey ciidamada Amniga iyo kuwa Daraawiishta.

Warsaxaafadeedkan ayaa lagu sheegay in maamulka Puntland uu adkeyn doono amniga gobalada Puntland, isla markaana aan la aqbali doonin waxkasta oo khal khal gelin kara amniga.

Taliyaha Booliiska Puntland Gen. Yusuf Ahmed Khayr iyo Wasiir kuxigeenka Wasaarada Arrimaha Gudaha iyo Amniga Md.Ibraahim Cartan Xaaji Bakiin ayaa warsaxaafadeedkan maanta kusoo bandhigay xarunta gobalka Bari ee magaalada Bosaaso.

Puntland ayaa sheegtay in ay isha ku heyso dhaq dhaqaaqa ay Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah ka wadaan qaar kamid ah gobalada koonfureed, isla markaana laga hortagi doono wixii wax u dhimi kara amniga Puntland.

Warsaxaafadeedkan ayey mas'uuliyiinta Amniga ee Dowlad Gobaleedka Puntland ku sheegeen in shacabka Puntland iyo Ciidamada Amniga ay illaalshan doonaan amniga deegaankooda, isla markaana laga hortagi doono cidii khal khal la timaada.

Is yeey and Pland next on the Courts agenda?

Xassan Ciise

HorseedNet.com

Somalia: Military supplies flow in Baidoa

Mustafa haji

Baidoa 15 June. 06 ( Sh.M.Network A plane carrying military supplies has landed at Baidoa Airport where Somalia Transitional Federal Government is based.

cabdulaahi-yuusuf.jpg

Abdulahi Yusuf, Somalia President

Sources in Baidoa told Shabelle Radio the plane was the third of its kind bringing such supplies.

The military supply is the biggest rumor in the town today while people are asking military shipment that poured into Baidoa where the government based.

The Cargo plane landed 10:00 am local time yesterday and being unloaded last night, sources confirmed.

Ordinary local airport staff have been temporarily suspended in order to keep the activities secret.

No more details are available about where the supply has been brought but independent sources confirmed the plane marked with Yemeni Flag.

Shabelle Media Network, Somalia

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ubahane, can you stop with the snide clanist comments. You wont get any credit human or religious for silly remarks. A man of dignity right,..

Walaahi saaxiib I was currious, nothing more and nothing else, but I don't understand why an administration as far as Boosaaso worries to an extent of readying its territorial security guards for no apparent or nearing threat from Muqdishu? I don't get it, my friend.

But how could you call me a clanish? I seriously take those remarks personal, stop awoowe, you have no reason to say that to me.

SOO MAAL   

Anuu Puntland waxaan kula talin lahaa in ey maxaakiimta ubaneeso talada

wakhtigii waa ka dhamaaday Puntland iyo Somaliland

No more tolerating the suppression of the people with rigid foriegn systems, and Boosaaso and Waqooyi should understand that. Insha-Allah, they will get that streight soon, before we visit them. I mean peacefully, at least.

Abdi2005   

I think some members are delirious and out of touch with realty. The howl purpose of the courts was to bring peace and stability and thats why they got the support of the people, now tel us what will they offer to the people of somailand and puntland to get their support? Peace? Finish of warlords? Remove road blocks?

Ubahane, the daydream and hullucination of Aydeed is long dead even before his mortal soul departed.

Soomaal, these courts do not even control North Mogadishu, so what on Earth will they do in Puntland or Somnaliland?

It is funny joke am laughing so much now.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ubahane, the daydream and hullucination of Aydeed is long dead even before his mortal soul departed.

It is funny joke am laughing so much now.

No wonder that you are a man of great thinking for tribalism! I will never debate with you as you delve into trivial matters of Reer Hebel and reer hebel.

Ubahane, keep hiding behind the cloak of Islam. I gaurantee you that so long as these courts play lip service to Justice, unity and law, They will be progress no more than the previous factions.

So long as Islam, is a prefix before their names, and not the motivation and sole agenda they will get no further and will lose.

So long as they are based on clans, and are led to battle by the likes of Inda Cade they will get no further.

Justice in islam is universal, and you should know this.

CHE   

Islaamnimada ka maqan Puntland ay sheekhyada kusoo kordinayaan maxay tahay ?

I heard the sheikh Sharif speak time and again, and I assure you he said nothing about imposing anything on anyone.Matter of fact,he insists that they were provoked to take over the afro- mentioned cities so they could bring about some positive changes.

Nimanyahow, Them attacking Hiiraan has changed the whole ball game.Many that gave the ICU the benefit of doubt cannot understand why they would choose to liberate hiiraan while Idha Cadde milks Marka.

As for Puntland,filimkan waan soo galnay.They'll be welcomed if they wanna come without weapons,even show them love and hospitality.If they want bang,then so be it.Ninkii geedi ku imaado ayey geeri dhibaysaa.

Puntland intan la garin, maxeey uu qapsaden Beledwein? Hiiraan had or has (I don't know which is the case)an administration appionted by the TFG. Is this not a decl. of war on the TFG? Does it not also counterdict what they have been saying all along? Looks like another taliban to me.