Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somalis: You need to think!

Hibo   

It is unbeleivable for a country without central government for years. Whilst the innocent people are still massacred in Somalia, those people who are in western countries always talk of qabil stuff yet. Then my question is when are we going to realise that Qabil will not bring forth any development. Can't we stay united and work toward a common goal? Whom shall we wait to come and do that for us. Oh! poor Africans! that is all we think about: thraot cutting, how to get rid of our prosperious freinds/brothers.

There is this conference taking place in Kenya at the moment and every time I go to grab a cup of coffee I see a bunches of somali men discussing over the conference and more so arguring over who is good and who is not, every one trying to support his clan! what a shame! To some one who is sensitive to the plight of the suffering of the innnocent and helpless children and women. I will term all the militias as Gangs! and they are an outlawed! imagine people just been convicted innocent and killed. People are worthless, due to these uncruplous and power hungry, in human warlords..

The story will never end, but it is time we, the common people realise that is it is worthless to talk of Qabil and wake up to use the brain which Allah gave us, and BUILD OUR NATION!

Deep inside the Mine