ahahhhahahahahahahhahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

"You think the way you live is okay

You think posin'

Will save the day

You think we don't see

That you're running

Better call your boys

'Cause I'm coming"

can anyone id these warlords(below picture) in the good-looking luncheon images. they are Ahmed Moh'ed Lohos-chairman of somali patriotic movement(SPM) and Moh'ed Qanyare Afrah of united somali congress and SRRC,fist fighting after disagreement.

dagaal.jpg

Rahima   

So I'm not nessecarily saying that Cabdullaahi Yuusuf Yeey should be president but there isn't much option.

Of course you would say that brother. Personally I feel we don’t have much to choose from also, but one thing I’m sure of is CY is probably one of the worst, so please cut this propaganda nonsense ;) . If we were to pick the best of the worst, I guarantee you it would not be CY. I’ve said this so many times, of all of the blood-sucking thieves that have raped our homeland, CY and Caydiid Jr. are the two that I detest the most for they lead the pack in that they also have become so profoundly comfortable in sleeping with the enemy.

Folks, honestly, I look at these photos and have decided that we are probably doomed for many more years to come. Do we choose a murderer, a murderer, a murderer or someone who has once failed? Not much to choose from eh?

But then again, leaders are a reflection of the people that they lead. We have this sore lot to choose from for we are generally a sad people who are destined for more disaster it seems. May Allah make this nightmare fade away.

OG_Girl   

No no no, guys stop using big words, :D these are real Somalis, hate each other BUT so nice to others like Ethiopian and kenyian, I even heard (hope is not true) , some of us call State of Israel our brothers.

Ehem ehem , hope I wont get into troubles for saying this icon_razz.gif

Salam

Haneefah   

Alla anagaa iska bi'i weyney....sheekadii ma gacan bey gaadhay?...Inaa lilaah

Originally posted by Rahima:

I look at these photos and have decided that we are probably doomed for many more years to come.

I second that! I've actually started to think that there will be no more Somalia, period. :(

Waaq   

The USA should lock them all up in Guantanamo before they cause anymore trouble. These jokers aren't going to a darn thing for Somalia or Somali ppl. They need to step aside.

dagaal.jpg

IS THIS DARBO BY ANY CHANCE?

Surely afly on the wall CAM would have been a bestseller. I wonder what goes on around the corridors and certainly the picture below sums up what Somali leaders are all about. No diginity at all fighting in the corridors of foreign lands and making Somalis as awhole laughing stalks of this world.