Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Ethiopia and Egypt on a collision course...

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

HornAfrique,

Abaayo, before that happens, ...Ma garatay abaayo?

:D

HORN -

Fiiri, you shouldn't wish for a war between Ethiopia and Egypt. What good could come out of that? Egypt knows better than to wage war against Ethiopia - for they know a war with Ethiopia will gain Egypt the title of Enemy of the West.

Bachelor   

As far as i am concern, honestly, the deal is not fair. Nile means for Egyptian more than a life line they simple can not serviv a single day without it, they have got nothing to live for once the Ethiopia build a dam, i totally understand thier grief, and i wont be surprise if Egypt bombard Addis for that. Also, for Ethiopians it means much needed but unused natural resouce. What is pathatic is though, Woyanee failed to utilize nor encourage people of somaligalebeed to benefit from wabi shebeele that is flowing freely unused while the people are enduring lack of water. Ethiopia must take care of small things first then before they shed crocodile tears.

i say good for us! u know what side we kick some butt!! and its time to kick their butt!! and this time we aint gonna take no prisoner!! 4 sure!! lord have mercy!! :D

Fyr   

Horn your hatred for EPRDF is clouding you from seeing the unjust that is accruing.

Ethiopia is not our enemy Horn! EPRDF is the enemy. Those poor people in Lake Tana and the surrounding area aren’t our enemy, they ought to have as mush as those in Egypt.

Horn you and I both now as long as the EPRDF exist we just have to play along, and not show hostility and hatred towards them.

We aren’t in a passion to level them, that’s why all Somali leader cooperate nicely. At the end of the day we all now the true enemy of all Somalis is the EPRDF.

Don’t worry Horn the EPRDF will be destroyed within and without the help of Egypt.