Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Dhagax.

Latest on the PM selection...

Liibaan   

Mr. Munaafaq/Libaadhe you are worse, the clannish supporter of Somalidiidland/snm (secessionist clan faction )

The only reason you oppose Somalia, is because of qabiil , your clan didnot get capital city or president of Somalia position

Saalax   

Liibaan, that is the same reason you oppose somaliland. Which is why i said to each to it's own if you want to be ruled from Mogadishu that is your choice but my choice is clear and my capital is hargeysa ama calaacal ama ka nax.

Liibaan   

Libaadhe

Whether you like or not Somalia will stay united forever, and your clan faction of Somalidiid land will never get recognition from international community, because all countries of the world know that the snm clan faction doesn't deserve recognition

Saalax   

Liibaan Miskiinow. I am not worried about Recognition it can wait. Aslong as Somaliland is developing and my people are living peaceful (Alhamdullilah) while my president is Axmed Siilaanyo and my Vice president is Seylici. Wax naga maqaan majirto :D i control my destiny and any fanatic who tries to get in the way of our destiny will be met with a bullet in the head. ;) Meesha Siyaasad ba ka socota as far as i am concerned Somaliland is in a good position.