Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Dhagax.

Latest on the PM selection...

Sharif is finally decided to name his new prime minister and he is ......someone who wasn't in the selection list, and his name is : Mohamed AKA Farmaajo and he is from GEDO region.

Abwaan   

Why does where he comes from really matter as long as he can do his job?

i don't seem to know him but I am sure we will know more about him within the next few days Insha Allah. I wish him good luck. He needs our (Somalis) support. Ilaah ha u fududeeyo xilka.

I really hope kuwii xilkaan wada raadinayey, kuwii la rabey, kuwa taageersanaa raggaas xilka PM waayey iyo kuwa wasiirrada u hanqal taagaya oo aan heli dooninba amase aan liiska lagu darinba inay taageeraan mudanahaan cusub. Soomaalida waxaa beryahaan aad ugu batay haddii aanan jago kaa helin ku taageeri maayo. Kulligeen ma jagaa naga carartay? Waa Yaab!

Saalax   

Che -Guevara, ruunta ma laga baqo. This is a new Era for the south. hopefully alot of Aid can go to Dhusamareeb & the southern areas of somalia no more outsiders robbing them off their rights.

Somalina   
smile.gif Insha'Allah Che, wax walba waa hagaagaayaan. The dynamic duo need the support of the southerners uun, intii kale waay soo socotaa. :D

Saalax   

Che -Guevara , there is nothing wrong with saying Southerners or Northerners that is geographic terms. meesha aad ka gubanaysiid wa la ogyahay. ;)