Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

54,000 displaced in Las Anod's invasion by 'Somaliland'

RedSea   

mr. Che is mad I better stop baging him.

But before I depart, did you or did you not say 'we' when you were speaking to mr. naxar and also went on to say that 'we' as puntlanders are in state of war(against Somaliland).

I just wondered where that 'we' came from?

Red....I don't like duplicity Saaxib. Let's be honest. Our interests are diametrically opposed. My interests lie in the inclusion of SSC into Somali proper while yours favor the dismemberment of Somalia along colonial lines. Though all southerners unanimously oppose seccession, we wouldn't however go to war with reer Waqooyi since they made abdundantly that they have nothing to do with Somalia, we would however support SSC desire to remian in the union. My point is intii isku dan ah ha israacdo, and at the moment, majority of the SSC folks believe their interests in Somalia.

RedSea   

So mr. Che,

Whose interest is Puntland defending exactly, the interest of Somali unity or perhaps local interest which has nothing to do with southern Somalia?

PS. There are alot of southerners who support the seccesion of Somaliland, they even celebrate it in Xamar each year.

perhaps local interest which has nothing to do with southern Somalia?

Their interest has everything to do with south.

P.S. Few people getting in small room isn't exactly an endorsement. I'm sure you can find the same number of people yearning for Buluuga in Somaliland.

Wararkii galabta ugu danbeeyey magaalada laascaanood oo ay maanta dad ku dhinteen

Warkii 07-Nov-2007 iyo Qormadii: axmed cabdi laahi laascaanood

Waxaa guud ahaan galabta degan magaalada laascaanood ee xarunta gobolka Sool ka dib iska hor’imaad dad ku geeriyoodeen oo ka dhacay galinkii hore ee maanta…...........

Ciidamada Somaliland ayaa arooryadii hore ee saaka baneeyey wadooyinka magaalada ee hore loo xidhay , waxaana isla saacado gudahood lagu soo celiyey dhagxaantii taas oo sababtay in markii danbe ay ciidamada Somaliland isticimaalaan gawaadhida dagaalka si ay markale ubaneeyaan wadooyinka taas oo ay aakhirkii baneeyeen..

Saad kula socoteen wararkayagii hore, howl galka ay maanta wadooyinka ku banaynayeen ciidamada Somaliland ayaa waxaa ku geeriyooday hal qof oo rayid ah sadex kalena waa ay ku dhaawacantay , waxaa sidoo kale jira dhaawac soo gaadhay qaar ka mid ah askarta Somaliland kuwaas oo goor dhowayd naloo xaqiijiyey in loo qaaday cusbataal ciidamada Somaliland leeyihiin oo ku yaala deegaanka oog oo 100km dhanka burco ka xigta magaalada laascaanood..

Wada wal ba oo aad soo marto gudaha laascaanood waxaad galabta ku arkaysaa ciidamada Somaliland oo 20 mitir isu jira iyagoo ilaalinaya in dib loo xidho wadooyinka ay baneeyeen , ciidamadan ayaa caawa u hoyan doona wadooyinka magaalada sida ay ii xaqiijiyeen masuuliyiin aan goor dhowayd kula kulmay saldhiga booliiska ee laascaanood..

Waa markii ugu horaysay ee ay ciidamada Somaliland si toosa gudaha ugu soo galaan magaalada laascaanood tan iyo markii ay dagaalka siyaasadeed kaga saareen maamulka Puntland oo mudo 5 sano ah ka talinayey gobolka ..

Axmed Cabdi Laahi

Afnugaal.com Laascaanood

Info@afnugaal.com

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -:

Northern...My point is if it is Burco that was being destabilised, I'm sure you would had the same reaction. Lack of empathy is all inclusive Somali attribute.

I would. BUT I would still be anti occupation of Somalia! I would still oppose bombs being dropped in Xamar. I would still oppose the warlord Govnt. Still oppose the treatment of displaced people (holding up food aid etc). You get the picture?

You cant have your cake and it saxib as some are doing on here.

RedSea   

mr. Che,

The majority of Puntland's interest is that of TFG, go tell that to reer Muqdisho. I am sure they will slap you across the face.

Furthermore, you may oppose the LA situation however it isn't just SL which can be blamed for all of it, Puntland has been working towards this day for along period of time. They have been attacking the SL troops in Adhi Cadeeye for last 4 years. Many people here were saying that SL was cowardous and unable to do anything and were wondering when SL was going to make move on Las Anod. IT was SL that avoided the war not Puntland, and even it was Puntland this time that went to Abeesaley and Adhicadeeye and attacked the SL troops there.

As you can read from the news, the SL entered Las Anod for the FIRST time only remove blockages on the road. They have been on the outskirts of the city, for what? to better save the lives of the people.

The 54,000 that fled Las Anod fled mostly because they fear that Puntland will counterattack, but it wasn't because Somaliland troops made them to vacate. I have very high hopes that they will be back(the people) and I hope Puntland doesn't put everything on stup1d effort to capture Las Anod.

If you read closely the Afnugaal report, the war was political and not clan vs. clan conflict.

The majority of Puntland's interest is that of TFG

Cadde's and Yeey's interests lie with the TFG. And my interest lies with peaceful and united Somalia free of Tigray's hands.

And for LA, Somaliland choose to incite war without any concern of th will or the welfare of the people that live there. That's all there is to it.

Gediid   

^^^^But sxb lately you dont seem to be like you say so.Instead you come across as you know PRO reerka if you know what I mean.

RedSea   

mr. che,

I think one blame that can be put on Somaliland is to put its peace at risk fighting a meaningless war against a Puntland, who has nothing to lose basically.

However, the big credit I give to Somaliland is how they have handled the situation thus far, the SL troops have been praised for their discipline to not go anywhere the city and cause any harm to the people after they have captured Las Anod.

In addition, to blame is one thing,that is ecceptable to me, but what about Puntland, has it served the interest of the people of SOOL? i think not. If they know better,they wouldn't have thought about counterattack in a war they are bound to loosing.

N.O.R.F   

Che, I never said you did but if you refer back to our original exchange you seemed to be defending one who is a supporter of the stooges. Hence my questioning of him and your questioning of me and others questioning you.

Round and round dhe,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Che, I never said you did but if you refer back to our original exchange you seemed to be defending one who is a supporter of the stooges. Hence my questioning of him and your questioning of me and others questioning you.

Round and round dhe,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Round and round dhe,,,,