Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

54,000 displaced in Las Anod's invasion by 'Somaliland'

RedSea   

Lander,

Mr. Che is now Puntlander.

The other day he was seen saying to Pro TFG Naxar Nugaal ' We (reer Puntland i assumed) would not have been in war if Cade muse didn't do such and such' :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by -:

I won't bother with Red. The man supports seccesionist movement, then preaches us about Islamic brotherhood.

So mr. Che,

The seccesion of Somaliland= anti Islamic brotherhood?

..then that would mean, everyone in Somaliland including those who have declare that there is no god but Allah, those who pray, those who give Zakat, and those who perform pilgrimate to the holly site of mecca all to be Gaalo.

Besides, mr. che are you Puntlander or are you from Southern Somalia and see the conflict between SL and PL in neutral stand point?

I support the ICU, because it's a choice between gaalo(ethiopians) vs. Somali who are Muslims, my choices are clear there. ;)

^^Qof aan gaalo dhahe ma jidho. Don't put words into my mouth. That's serious charge. I don't equate Somaliland state with the people.

And I'm not neutral in the conflict in LA. And my views on Ethiopians and their dhabolif which I might add include the Hargiesa regime have always pretty clear.

LANDER   

^^^^^^^^

What is this 'secessionist'? is that some sort of somali boogeyman?

Remind me again, how many ethiopian troops are there in Somaliland and how many have ever been there?

(friendly soccer games between soldiers aside)

RedSea   

^and how many of them that came through Somaliland?

And of those how many of them killed people else where?

Mr. Che,

Yes you didnt accuse. You said that I preach Muslim brotherhood and I preach somaliland's seccesion.

I am saying unless you believe Somalialnd=evil state, then I should have every right to preach brotherhood which is present in Somaliland as well and the same time push for SL recogntion. You don't believe that is wrong right?

PS> are you Puntlander, based on that we thing with Naxar nugaleed. ;)

ElPunto   

^What - get with the program. Secessionist is a slur in many circles. It is much much worse than fantasist :D

**Just want an all out political brawl - can't you guys indulge me!**

ElPunto   

LOL Red - fight the good fight. yeah that Che is an evil Puntlander supporting that evil TFG undercover.

Calling Che - Red can't fight with thin air - come out from whereever you're hiding!

Waa waxaan ka hadlayey! Soomaalidu waa dad cajaa ib leh! Redka, tell me what is the major function of Berbera? Go and search NY times and find yourself the article that stated NK arms shipments to Ethiopia that went through Berbera before Ethiopia invaded somalia if you are in doubt that Ethiopia manipulates somalis and uses them equally!

Yaan laga car-carin from being Ethiopia's puppet : all somalis are in one way or another!

ps--waryaa Pointka imow the other thread where we are having round table discussion as to how defeat Ethiopia...wa haddaad sheeko rabto!

Paragon   

Seems like Caamir iyo Socod_Badne had some good exchanges going. That was before the on-liner brigade invaded the thread.