Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

54,000 displaced in Las Anod's invasion by 'Somaliland'

^^LoooooooooL....now you are giving me a headache. My point is none us are helping mogadisho. It is pointless pointing fingers at each other. In the end, Mogadisho is still suffering. That I do agree with you, stooge supporter are worse than passive Somalis.

Red.....It is people of Sool who should decide what entity serves them better. As for who will lose, and I wouldn't put my money on either unless you start buying into your own crap.

Gediid...No, I don't know waht you mean.

Originally posted by Caamir:

I find it misleading that you solely hold the TFG, Uganda, and Ethiopia responsible for Mogadisho's mayhem.

Leave Uganda out of this, they're in Somalia with best of intentions. They don't kill Somalis, rather they distribute food and water to the starveling. My only beef with them is their failure to protect Somalis from Ethiopian aggression.

The mess in Xamar and the rest of Somalia -- the whole gamut of it that I enumerated in my last lengthy reply to you -- is the corrallary to last year's Ethiopian invasion and it's puppet "government", namely C. Yuusuf's Vichy regime. If you had listened to us, those of us who opposed bringing in Ethiopian troops by their thousands into Somalia, we would not be in this mess. Today we stand vindicated. Events are unfolding exactly how we predicted.

But Eritrea denies its ties with the clan insurgents to deceive us and the world and to avoid putting itself in a diplomatic risk.

Eritrea fully supports every Somali clan that wants to fight Ethiopian oppression and occupation whether in kilinka 5naad or Somali proper. So long as this is their stance, I fully support them and welcome any help they can offer to us. In fact, I think they should be commended and given a medal of honor for staunchly supporting those fighting occupation and are anti-puppetry and for self-determination.

Somalia belongs to Somalis. What they do with it is their business. Ethiopia has no right to invade it.

Eritrea is at war with Ethiopia, so basically Somalia is a country it can effectively utilize in its proxy war with Ethiopia.

Don't worry about that, you're talking to a man whose predictions turned to be right. Thus, demonstrating that I have better handle of reality than you and the rest of the TFG supporters. I'm fully aware that Eritrea wouldn't care for the plight of Somalis if it wasn't for it's cold war with Ethiopia. Since both us Somalis and Eritreans are fighting the same enemy, our interests converge. This convergence of interests makes eminent sense to all but traitors and their cheer leaders.

The only fault the can be leveled against Eritrea is its lack of material support Somalis. Eritrea provides only moral and political support. It should step up and start sending arms and medicine to Somalis.

To many Somalis, hypocritically, Eritrea is an indispensable ally. How is that different from the TFG asking the assistance of Ethiopia?

Well, you're either feigning incredulity or you're downright daft. Let me list for you the minor distinctions between Eritrea and Ethiopia:

-Ethiopia occupies Somalia, Eritrea doesn't

-Ethiopia has 10s of thousand it's troops in Somalia, Eritrea doesn't

-Ethiopia has killed 10s thousands of Somalis both inside Somali proper and in Kilika 5naad, Eritrea hasn't killed a single Somali

-Ethiopia has uprooted 100s of thousands of Somalis who now live in conditions you wouldn't even let animals live in, Eritrea has never made a single Somalis a refugee

-Ethiopia doesn't recognize Somalia's sovereignty and territorial integrity by repeatedly crossing into Somalia in support of this group or that group, Eritrea never questioned nor violated Somalia's territorial integrity or sovereignty.

-Ethiopia kidnaps Somalis in their own country, Eritrea never kidnapped a single Somali

-Ethiopia holds in it's dungeons hundreds of Somalis without fair trail and holds them incommunicado, Eritrea doesn't hold a single Somalia in it's prisons

-Ethiopia is against Somali self-determination, Eritrea is for Somali self-determination

.... you're getting my drift now?

Five months is too small of a period to use as a benchmark.

Sxb, stop being stubborn. You can't argue against bare facts. It's not only me who credits the ICU with the dramatic reduction of piracy but that of the world as well. While the TFG with the support of the whole world and abundance of resources that entails is ineffective fighting piracy. Why do you think that is? My view is the 'G' in TFG doesn't stand for government but for gangsterism.

... should give unassailable conclusion that the ICU was a unilateral clannish entity under the guise of religious garb

And yet as any sensible person would agree, the ICU in it's brief stint with virtually fraction of the international support the TFG gets was able to accomplish more than C. Yuusuf's Vicey regime. I mean, it must suck being TFG supporter. The ICU disbanded all the militias, all the isbaarooyin, opened the airport and seaport, started the gentrification of Xamar, they did all the tough work for the TFG... they paved the way for the TFG, all the TFG had to do was not f' up. They couldn't have fd' up any worse. And you're asking us to support these malevolent incompetents?

Is this what you believe that Yusuf harbored malice aforethought to massacre a certain clan/residents of Mogadisho by using Ethiopia?[

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Ethiopia is using C.Yuusuf and other Somalis, not the other way around. But it's not a conspiracy that C.Yuusuf and other psychopathic members of the TFG want to kill as many as rer Mogadishu as they can. Since C.yuusuf is the CEO of the TFG and since thousands of rer Mogadishu have been massacred by Ethiopia and it's TFG collaborators, it's not a conspiracy to say C. Yuusuf wanted to massacre rer Mogadishu. It's simply stating the facts.

But if I was C. Yuusuf or his supporter, SB's thoughts of his intentions would be the least of my concerns. C. Yuusuf's Vichy regime is responsible, as per Nuremberg trails, for the deaths of every single Somali civilian since the invasion of Ethiopia. It's the blood of the thousands of Somalis he has on his hands that should be your and his primary concern.

have you ever thought that peacemakers are systematically targeted by the insurgents.

Sxb, why do you like to indulge in the hypothetical when you got your plate full dealing with the reality on the ground? As things stand, the only legitimate, UN sanctioned force in Somalia is the Ugandan peacekeepers. Ethiopia on the other hand is illegally occupying Somalia against the expressed wish of Somalis and even against the sham TFG parliament. Didn't the so-called TFG parliament erupt in tumult and all out brawl when the question of Ethiopian troops was introduced?

As to the question of peace makers, that will never happen. For it to materialize the UN would have to take sides in what seems to be factional/clanish/confessional conflict. As I told you before, this is surefire no go.

But to facilitate the understanding of the term warlord which many of you label with the current members of Parliament who previously engaged in acts of warlordism...Since TFG's primacy in Somalia began, do you see the existence of such elements today?

It's just same wine in different bottles. No matter how much you squirm and quibble, C. Yuusuf will always be the grand dad of Somali warlordism and he will never become leader of anything except, maybe, to his sycophantic clan worshipers. The TFG is chock full of warlords, mini-worlds, upstart warlords and warlord wannabes. Between them you will not find a single decent soul. Damn them and all those who support them.

Isn't that a progress if we discount the suicide bombers (alien culture), hijackers, and the hit and run guerilla warfare in the streets of Mogadisho?

Progress for who? Certainly not for the dead and those refugees facing inevitable death if Ethiopia continues to occupy our country. So progress for who?

A piece of advice, don't ever use
Will never
this premise of yours fails to credit the objectives or plausible alternatives which then leads to incorrect conclusion.

sxb, I have better track record of being right than you do, so allow me to be categorical for once. There will never be peacemakers, under chapter 7 of the UN, in Somalia.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by -:
And for LA, Somaliland choose to incite war without any concern of th will or the welfare of the people that live there. That's all there is to it.

Che, even pro-Puntland Garowe Online does not spin it like that. Who are you trying to mis-lead?

-Ethiopia occupies Somalia, Eritrea doesn't

-Ethiopia has 10s of thousand it's troops in Somalia, Eritrea doesn't

-Ethiopia has killed 10s thousands of Somalis both inside Somali proper and in Kilika 5naad, Eritrea hasn't killed a single Somali

-Ethiopia has uprooted 100s of thousands of Somalis who now live in conditions you wouldn't even let animals live in, Eritrea has never made a single Somalis a refugee

-Ethiopia doesn't recognize Somalia's sovereignty and territorial integrity by repeatedly crossing into Somalia in support of this group or that group, Eritrea never questioned nor violated Somalia's territorial integrity or sovereignty.

-Ethiopia kidnaps Somalis in their own country, Eritrea never kidnapped a single Somali

-Ethiopia holds in it's dungeons hundreds of Somalis without fair trail and holds them incommunicado, Eritrea doesn't hold a single Somalia in it's prisons

-Ethiopia is against Somali self-determination, Eritrea is for Somali self-determination

I may not like the words "Kilinka Shanaad" referred to Soomaali Galbeed, sidaas ay tahay waa in tabeelo loogu dhajiyaa as a sign post kuwa Eritareeya ku gamban jiray.

That is a nutshell.

Malika   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by -:

Northern...My point is if it is Burco that was being destabilised, I'm sure you would had the same reaction. Lack of empathy is all inclusive Somali attribute.

I would. BUT I would still be anti occupation of Somalia! I would still oppose bombs being dropped in Xamar. I would still oppose the warlord Govnt. Still oppose the treatment of displaced people (holding up food aid etc). You get the picture?

^^But your in support of forceful occupation of LA by your administration? I didnt see you opposing to the distruction of civil life in LA and its surronding areas.One can not choose to be humane only to those whom he has an interest to,humility shouldnt have boundries.

Its indeed sad to see that we have gone back few years instead of making progress in bringing stability and peace to the whole nation,including that of the ambitious SL adminstration.

What will it take for Somalis to understand,review and think critically of their situation and reach amicable agreements.Surely the blood thirsty camel herders are capable of peace,prosperity and brotherhood.

What a people! Its almost embarrasing trying to explain to other why we fight,why we hate..especially when we are in the for front with Islam,arent we running parallel with the teaching of our Deen?

N.O.R.F   

I'm not supporting this admin and their LA stance regardless of how I love to rile reer PL about it on these forums. My point has always been for reer LA to sort themselves out before pointing fingers.