Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Burco Moves to Hargeisa

Saalax   

juma-nne , you mean Cismaan Hindi, Muj.Cali Guray iyo badasabka maroodijeex? i have no idea about hargeysa salaadiin's saying such a thing.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Haatu:

I have a solution. Let every reer Hargeisaawi give half his plot to a Burcood family, it is after all their 'turn to eat'.
:D

:D That is asking for trouble.

juma-nne   

juma-nne , you mean Cismaan Hindi, Muj.Cali Guray iyo badasabka maroodijeex? i have no idea about hargeysa salaadiin's saying such a thing.

If Iam not wrong there was this Sultan by the name Raabi from hargeysa, was once quoted to the same nuances

Haatu   

Illeen reer Hargeisa waa racists. And why would that be causing trouble Libaahe? They did after all win the election :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

ahahahhahaha 26 june hala dajiyo because 26 junki doorashada badiiyey

RedSea   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Red sea maxad uu caytam?

Jb awalba reer burco wuu joogey, now they just making more noise

Allahu Akbar! Waa Amaanay. Ibtisam, you can have my 2nd house in Hargeysa. Initially I built it for future minyaro but since we have you in town I might as well accomadate you first and put my future plans on hold. Hows that for nice gesture hey Ibtisam? :D

Hargeysa has the biggest racist of all Somali's. I think everyone in Somaliland is happy that they only inhabit a few square kilometer and those racist dont leave their enclave.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

Hargeysa has the biggest racist of all Somali's. I think everyone in Somaliland is happy that they only inhabit a few square kilometer and those racist dont leave their enclave.

That is absurd. How can one be 'racist' against own? Burco iyo Hargeysa waa isku mid. Kaftanka ayaad run mooday aan umaleyey.

Originally posted by RedSea:

quote:Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

That is absurd. How can one be 'racist' against own? Burco iyo Hargeysa waa isku mid. Kaftanka ayaad run mooday aan umaleyey.
Well they are and I think almost all Somali's would agree to that. Lets see which other Somalis come to your defence. I think the silence will show you most people agree, that Hargeysa ppl are the biggest rascist comparable with the whites from the Southern States in the US.