Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop Al Shabab child recruitment network in Diaspora [grass, rat out, snich]

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Xiin
and
Duke
, I think it is better inaa halkaan ku jooji siin.

Che,

Duke has shown remarkable vulnerability. That he’s willing to homo his way out to cyber victory not to mention snitch is something that we should not let it stand lest he construes our silence as endorsement of his strategy.

The tragedy in Minneapolis is truly part of Somali calamity. Neither you nor I condone it. I suspect, marka jikkaarka laga tago, most people would agree that it’s wrong to prey on youths (and those who doubt it, some of the missing ones where under 18—blve me I know some of them and their families) and recruit them for far away wars. For Allahs sake, if it were in our capacity, we would even prevent children recruitment everywhere in Somalia, let alone send back ones who survived the civil war. This is not the first time it happened in Minneapolis. It happened before, and the families are known. The best way to stop it is to educate the public about issues back home through the mosques. That was what Dr. Ahmed H Abduraxmaan’s lectures were all about!

But you, I and other intelligent folks in this Forum know Duke’s wailings are not at all about that issue. The man either feels defeated and desperate that he’s willing to say anything and do everything, however lame, to score points! Or he’s genuinely sick and deeply disturbed. Somehow I failed to see a third possibility. In any rate, I am willing to response to Duke as long he thinks these strategies will work.

He thought he was the son of the big clan. I showed he was not. He claimed snitching powers; I showed he was all talk and bravado. In the moment of madness, I blve it was, he resorted to something I am not pleased about. It showed he was desperate.

So let Duke be, so ha ciil baxee…

For those who want to inject meaningful debate where there is none, I have one advice for you: DON’T.

For the moderators, please be informed that, of all the things Duke said, I did not and will not take offense. Hence let Duke’s posts stand, despite his threats against MMA!

Dukey, we agree one thing: this thread should stand!

Labo X: Now this no time for the kids to be speaking the old horse has been battered and bruised and is throwing the towel, you are twice as incompetent thus what can you hope to accomplish?

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Xiin, are there small clans and big clans in minneapolis and what happened to the peace caravan today

^^ :D:D @small and big clans

Surely Duke thinks so!

As for the caravan, it's making progress, and it will make more progress insha Allah! Two groups oppose it, and both have no efficiency to stop.

1- those who feel defeated, and would want another round of Somali civil war to get back

2- those mistakenly think victory is around the corner

Both are wrong. The New Somalia that the peace caravan will deliver will have a room for both.

I am sorry to say, however, this thread is closed down.

It is unfortunate some personal issues some have in person inay usoo gudubto cyber world. It is so more unfortunate dadkii waa weynaa oo long-time members ka ahaa this site saas ka noqotay, caayna iskugu sii daray.

I hope cool heads will eventually prevail. Hala kala gambisto, aqiyaareey.