Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop Al Shabab child recruitment network in Diaspora [grass, rat out, snich]

Be careful Ayyoub---in the prospect of Ethiopian withdrawal, Duke is seeking new powers to stay in the game :D !

But my chitchats with Duke the ***** has exposed Duke that not only does he desire the profession but more importantly that he lacks confidence. His lack of confidence is so extreme in my view that he even at one point attempted to claim something he was not in the clannish sense!

I mean that's something!

[ November 13, 2008, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

lool Xiin. Are you back for another round. The man named after a ***** is desperate he no longer wants to pretend to be part of the ring least his "friedns" beat the heck out of him for talking trash and acting like a comic with such a sensetive issue.

As for (clan) adeer, are you not the shiekh who mentioned the problem of the "trinity" and so on, as for name I mentioned or your "friends" its not clan folk thats my family, ***** never get.

Anyhow you and the ***** have been taken to the top of the list.

Any more takers, :D

[ November 13, 2008, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Duke, you are done adeer! You are no longer the young politically active albeit confused that supported the tfg for clannish reasons. You see that was pardonable.

Now you are reduced to a mere snitch who talks big, and longs to belong a clan majesty whilst he has none!

The Somali tragedy will one day end. Those who want to profiteer it though will live with eternal shame. And you are in the lead of those.

As for me, I am here with you in the twin cities. I pay no attention to your ceaseless bantering for it's the mark of the ducufaa.

Keep barking.

Laba-X   

Duke, I don't know you in real life but, my friend, you have no credibility here on SOL. None whatsoever! marka iska daac as usual...

Xiin's 'keep barking' comment reminded me of something. When Sh. Abdullah Azzam was asked about some so-called muslims raising a furore over the Jihad in Afghanistan he coined his famous phrase:

"The caravan has moved on and the dogs keep barking"

so, keep barking...

Xiin: I am done because the appeaser of child soldier recruiters and agent of intolerance and ignorance says so A confused political hack who got a big head because some SOL nomads nominated him for President says so, ;) **** *****, you know my style, I don’t care what people say to the Duke. I make a post and direct your whole mornings agenda. How many times did you post on this thread?

How many times did I post on yours? now that’s influence don’t you think. lool :D

[ November 13, 2008, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Gheelle, didn't you read the title of this thread! Duke is serious. The man thinks he can find useful material for his internship in SOL :D .

You gotta respect the effort though yaa G :D

^^^Adeer this is my post and as usual you took the bait. What does one expect from a wannabe politician of the confused kind. :D

Gheele and Che, lads you need to stay out of this, The old horse has just manured all over the place. He thought it was funny that some kids were taken from their parents. To him that was nothing it was not "snitching" on the culprits and their hide outs that was of paramount important to him.

Priorities indeed. ;)

Also MR MMA or any moderator do not take down my post, if you have a problem edit it, but the post is important lesson to some agents here.

Xiin,I respect the law saxib, unlike you who supports a drive for child soldiers recruitment from MN. He [MMA]is the Sherif but I want to keep it so your drivel and confusion is for everyone to see including some "friends". ;)You dont think its funny anymore do you

So go beg him to take it down, you have been measured and found wanting old horse.

:D

^^^NN, my man these people led by Xiin are telling us this is ok, hertless individuals who dont care for anyone but the lies they forced the kids to belive.

Tell the parents to keep barking, ya fake shiekhs,the caravan with their kids has moved on While you and your kids are living nicely in the Kuffar countries. :confused:

What about the parents, the family the community?

We have seen what ****** said, its hard for me [Duke] becaue "they are my clan". Yup its hard for me indeed to see a mother I know upset.

Snitching is not enough.

[ November 13, 2008, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]