Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop Al Shabab child recruitment network in Diaspora [grass, rat out, snich]

lool You clown, "Bixi is my fried" wont save you, if any of the Bihi's heard about your silly rants and even you talking to the Duke you would get slapped, I am an Uncle to the whole Hanaf's let alone the Bixi little man.

Now dont sniffle our boys are missing and we need info so starting singing like a canary..

Duke the ******,

Adeer sow ima taqaanid? Maantoo dhan maxaad ugu haysaa hebel baan uncle u ahay iyo hebel baan qaraabo nahay. War go'e aan ahayn dhiig is geli oo xiin soo xir :D

Again, try as you may, you are no Biihis.

[ November 13, 2008, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xiin, the Canary: Adeer, again you are usefull only for info and thanks you have given some details required these past days.

Keep singing saxib.

Also dont hide under a smokescreen if you have something to say and clear your chest admit to it. If all you will provide is ammusement then so be it continue.

Bravado from a fake Shiekh. :D

Gabbal   

You are a sad excuse for a grown man. Before I was under the impression that you were just extremely pro-Yusuf but now I realize the problem is more deeper than that.

Horn adeer, the topic does not regard Hiiraale, thus it has nothing to do with you.

My man Xiin thought he was a smart aleck, just teaching him a lesson.

As for the boys in question adeer who gives a crap about Yusuf and his government when we are talking about children being sent to war.

AYOUB   

For the record and to avoid any future misunderstanding; I pledge to uphold the law of the land, sea, air and beyond. I pledge NOT to break any traffic laws or human-trafficking laws. I even pledge NOT hijack planes or get involved in high seas piracy. Phew!

*Odaygii Duke cinjirkii baa ka booday, tallow maxaa ku dhacay? Ma faaliyihii karavankaa wadan jiray uu xalay isku doontay?

Khalkhalaatu! kkkkkkkkk*

Laba-X   

War xaarka iska du, you *****! Raganimey muujiyeen dhalinyarada tagtay - raganimo aadan weligaa is badi karin ee labada ****** miduun ku daran *******...kolba Ilaah baa og wax daarta dambe u kaydsataye!

Taada ka tali sxb, ragganni rag aad gaari kartid maahee!

[ November 13, 2008, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^Your comment not withstanding I respect your position as a responsible member of society. That’s one thing I tend to find in the secessionists here in SOL, they talk big but know their interest unlike some fake Mujahids and their singing ladies.

LabaX, who the hell are you? Go to Somalia and report from the front or is the Arafat scarf for fashion. :D