Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop Al Shabab child recruitment network in Diaspora [grass, rat out, snich]

Originally posted by General Duke:

:D:D

I could not help but notice your homosexual insinuation! I hope the glary does not blame me for what transitioned this supposedly young and married man to subzero behavior.

Sorry ******, I might have wanted you suffer for the choice you made but in no way have I ever wanted you to change your lifestyle!

[ November 13, 2008, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Emperor   

Guys let's deal with and discuss the issues at hand with civility. Xiin iyo Duke mabanaankaad isku soo dirirteen, have anything happened outside SOL and in the street of MN. This is beyond ridicilous, hala kala xishoodo oo tartiib hala isu fahmo hadaan la isfahmayna hala leexdo.

As for the topic, I'm 100% for reporting to the police anyone who recruits people to fight in Somalia. Anyone who conducts or indulges in any form of dragging or recruiting people for war, be it young or old, should immediately reported to the police. That's my veiw no this one.

[/b]The old ***** is deperate[/b], Those who have doubt their leanings tend to mention such things. Also calling the troops did not work now you want to use your leanings, god forbid ya shiekh I dont think its natural at all.

Anyhow horse you need more *****. :D Now interpret that.

[ November 13, 2008, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Aniga iyo Dukey The *****, aad baan isku fahmaynaa. The only trouble is the homo part. That i do not approve :D !

Didn't know that man could have such wicked desires!

[ November 13, 2008, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^One has to have a thing to snitch about, defending our kids, and debunking the confused network is a noble task, the confused agents of intolerence & ignorance led by the horses keepers will not have their way. Not under my watch ;)

Laba-X   

War yaaney idinla fogaan xaaladdu Nimanyohow!

Duke, dude you're starting to scare me sxb! Hold your horses - we don't want to know anything else hidden in that closet

Forget about snitching.

We have more disturbing development :D . Was it the madness of the moment, or you seriously thought riding xiin, Dukey?

What was the riding all about :D ?

LX, this man needs some reality check. Hadda wuxuuba noo keenay aniga reer hebel aan ahay waana ku xiraayya :D . I want to empose some limitation on this crazy fellow of ours.

LbaX: The youngest ***** comes in taking the **** lead, and thinks he has said something important. How do you know about such things did you come out of a closet? :D

Even the silly boasts of yesterday has been toned down.

[ November 13, 2008, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Laba-X   

^^*****, War Ilaahay nin raggu kaa dhigay ama kuu ekaysiiyeye sidii ragga lagu yaqiin noola hadal oo noola dhaqan. sheeka aanan ab iyo sinji toona u lahayn ayaad lasoo shaac baxday.

Walle waa laguu yaabaa ninkow!

[ November 13, 2008, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

My man Emperor, don’t worry I am just putting a few knuckle heads in their places.

And the chit chat while harmless, it also helps the topic stay at the top.

Now I know you do not live here, but crazy stuff has been happening and community is shocked the facts are that some young men, up to seven maybe more, some teenagers others in their early 20s have been brainwashed and taken to Somalia for martyrdom operation or kill yourself vacations.

The families of these kids have not been told, and some got phone calls to “congratulate them", Hamas and Fatah style There is uproar going on and Mr Xiin seems to be full of guilt and since yesterday he has been trying to get the strength to confess something and has been calling the Duke and others “snitches” and going rabid with rage. now what has he done that merits us snitching on him?

Laba-X   

I second that Xiin - imposing some limitations before he bolts agains and mistakes you for a cute colt!

Qabta, Ha la dhufaanee!

Emperor   

Duke, if as you say 7 are missing and the city is in uproar, its sad and I know many families in that city are going through hard time, Ilaahay ha ufududeeyo. However, your exchange with Xiin seems far less serious than the matter it is, more like a joke. Let's all stop the accusation and pray for the families and return of the kids safely.