Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop Al Shabab child recruitment network in Diaspora [grass, rat out, snich]

Duke The *****,

Spare the crocodile tears! Stop scoring political points on the expense of the poor families! You do not care the missing children. You really don’t! What you are all about is defeating those you perceive foes to your ailing hero by mere talk and bravado! At times entire clans represent those foes. At times they are alshabaabs. At other times they are Islamic Courts. And other times SL represents them. And at times, and most amazing of all, they are represented by those who put you down in the cyber world. All in your screwed head!

Too bad that you thought you could do that by snitching them.

Don’t be sissy now adeer ,and dont cry i-am-gonna-snitch-ye-all :D .

Man up, waryee!

[ November 13, 2008, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Laba-X   

******, at least have some decency and refrain from calling the girl a Nympho - I am sure you wouldn't like that being attributed to your sister, would you?

[ November 13, 2008, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Ethiopian ****** *****....what else will these people do next?

Duke and his TFG are feeling the pressure as towns across Southern Somalia have fallen into the rightful owners of the land, the real somalis.

[ November 13, 2008, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Back from lunch.. Xiin is still talking, is there still life in that old horse?

What utter nonsense, adeer since I stepped on you like a ***** your new attempt is to list the a number of political entities, Somaliland, Al Shabaab, Islamic Courts and so on, what are you talking about? What have the secessionist got to do with this issue? Or is it that you need more supporters and encouragement from those who happen to hold a different political view point to the Duk,. What a silly fellow you are my friend who’s named after a horse. As for “crocodile tears” and the other sniffling comments you seem to manure all over the place. Not once did you even show compassion for the plight of the family. Your concern was your crew and to hide the culprits and to hush, hush things.

We hold two different view points, your hypocrisy is that you want to live here but want to continue the war back home. You want to play the hero all from the comfort of the twin cities with your family. I want no kid to be sent back to Somalia to fight for anything, I want them to seize upon the opportunities here so they can help themselves their parents, their families and their mother land.

Again agent of intolerance and ignorance do go on, maybe the secessionists you are waving to will come and help you out, as if I care.

[ November 13, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

^^ Are you saying people should not "snitch" on child kidnappers?

Just how old are these "children"?

Dukey, update us where do things stand? How did it go last night in your ****** trip to the Masjid?

[ November 13, 2008, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The usual suspects rushed in after the plea from a comrade agent in trouble. Don’t worry the Duke is more than a match for the three stooges here and some. :D

Now lads what hypocrisy by all of you, why not go and fight those darn Amhar and for the cause instead of brainwashing children to do it for you?

I know you lead armies in your living rooms using the remote to switch from MSNBC to Aljazeera, but have you once thought what your mother would feel if this was her, she sent you to school and you went instead to bomb Bossaso or Hargaysa?

:rolleyes:

I will update you how it will go with reer Bixi after all the singing you and the girl have been making today.

Anyhow why hide behind the Masjid, you ***** want our sympathy now, your a travesty of the faith?

[ November 13, 2008, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^Dukey, surely you can call your sidekick, the protocol man if you feel lonely here. So you can snitch all of us by putting you down in this cyber chitchat.

And for once, spare the crocodile tears.

Originally posted by General Duke:

I will update you how it will go with reer Bixi after all the singing you and the girl have been making today.

loooooooool.

Tell them that xiin put you down in SOL :D !

Horse. adeer dont be afraid I will up date them as is my family duty.

Also

I don’t need help Xiin, nor did I call on my allies. The difference here is ****** ***** ***** **** ***** ****** ******

[ November 13, 2008, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

AYOUB   

[qb] **** ***** *****qb]

lol

[ November 13, 2008, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]