Sign in to follow this  
BOB

African Football: 2006 World Cup Qualifying Fixtures Results.

BOB   

Originally posted by Pacifist:

Bob what happened to Bafana bafana they lost... [/QB]

one will always be tempted to mention all the big names that were missing on the day especially Benni McCarthy and Quinton Fortune and those that were present had a off day especially Shaun Bartlett who missed two relatively easy chances which i am sure Benni would've scored at least one and remember this was in the first half when the score was blank and then Delron Buckley and Steven Pienaar had the worst game in Bafana jersey i have ever seen but what really hurts is S.A dominated the match yet they LOST...Football is a cruel game indeed.

Nuune,

Yeah Togo are in a pole position and its theirs to lose especially now that they will play their next match at home against Liberia who are the whipping boys of the group while Zambia will host Senegal in Lusaka and don't adjust your TV set if you see Togo lining up against Brazil in the world cup but just imagine a world cup without Nigeria,South Africa,Cameroon and Morocco?

Peace,Love & Unity.

Viking   

BOB,

I saw the Ivory Coast-Egypt game, they are a wicked side! I was most impressed by Dindane and their left back whom they call the "African Roberto Carlos". Drogba's 2nd goal was amazing, he is a different person when he plays for his national team, he beams with pride!

I wouldn't say it's finished in that group though, Cameroon are good, whether home or away. If the Ivorians win that game then they are through, looking forward to their game in September.

BOB   

Originally posted by Viking:

BOB,

I saw the Ivory Coast-Egypt game, they are a wicked side! I was most impressed by Dindane and their left back whom they call the "African Roberto Carlos". Drogba's 2nd goal was amazing, he is a different person when he plays for his national team, he beams with pride!

I wouldn't say it's finished in that group though, Cameroon are good, whether home or away. If the Ivorians win that game then they are through, looking forward to their game in September.

I am GLAD you saw The Elephants in action because I was raving so much about them to the point where I was beginning to sound like an Ivorian boasting about his team but now I have you as my witness and people will understand that I was only giving credit where its due.

Yeah Aruna Dindane caused havoc every time he got the ball and what about their midfielder, the one with dreadlocks wearing number 5, he plays for St Etienne in France , you are right because I was also telling my friends that Drogba gives 120% to his country unlike many so-called African superstars unless they are playing against a European side or in the world cup and you know what is funny? Bonaventura Kalou from Auxerre is a world class player believe me, he is one of the most talented players Africa has ever produced yet he always plays crap just like you witnessed in the game against Egypt so African players never do justice to their country or talent whenever they are playing in Africa.

Viking, I know you believe Cameroon isn’t out of it yet but it all depends on their next away match which they will be playing against guess who? Yep, Ivory Coast in Abidjan and in case if you didn’t know, Elephants haven’t conceded a goal at home yet let alone slip up so in my opinion I think Ivory Coast will represent Africa instead of Cameroon who struggled to beat Libya at home while Ivory Coast demolished them and they were much more comfortable than the 2-0 score line suggests.

All in all I believe Ivory Coast will beat Cameroon and book their tickets to World Cup.

PS. Good to have you BACK bro.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Se7en   

Originally posted by Shirwac:

I'm not a soccer fan but how good do we play soccer? My older brother calls the way somali plays the soccer "chase the monkey". They don't play positions, the fastest guy kicks the ball and runs after it while his teames cheers him on and the opponents try to catch him or break his skiny legs "lafta ama lacagta". That is my two cents in SOCCER.

HAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAHAH........THAT'S SO TRUE HAHAHAHAHAH

FUNNY!!!

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Тоник Skinformer поможет вам забыть о дряблой коже, целлюлите и растяжках..

http://offer.moscow/