Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Remembering the altar of our struggle: Dr. Mohamed Siraad Dollal

Abtigiis   

May Allah grant them the Janna and accept their martyrdom. Ides of March was the legend, it seems ides of January and February in my land.

Cabdullahi guud-cadde,Maxamed Mukhtar and other three battle-hardened comardes are down, in the otherwise successful battles of the last two weeks. Cabdullahi was a man who was in the bush for the last 14 years. A fluent speaker of axmaari, and aged around 50, his name used to terrorize the enemy. We salute him and move on. Our hearts are broken and eyes are tearful for these sons of the soil who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Cabdow   

Allah Yarxamhum Indeed!

For those of you who are interested of knowing who he was and what he stood for, here is a video of

What a great and well spoken man he was, he will be greatly missed!

May Allah have mercy on his soul, and the rest of the great Mujahidiins. Amin!

Abtigiis   

canjeex,Thank you.

Dr. Dollal is fairly known. I am mourning the death of five more senior military commanders who were killed in Dhagaxbuur area while on a mission of solving conflict between two beelood.

Kamaavi   

The Ogadeens liberation struggle since its inception

in the 60's has been fighting for the rights and freedom of

the Ogadeens. It is a legitmate peoples' struggle with

a popouar support.

As history is our guide, the capture or death of one or two

members of a leadership, though a big loss, can't not

weaken or end the revoloutionary movement.The fight for

the liberation of the Ogadeens will continue till a just

soloution is found. As the Eritreans used to say that their

struggle may be long and difficul,but their victory is

certain. It is true then, and is true now.

The bottom line is, this is a struggle and will continue

despite the set backs which will happen from time to time.

Again as history has thought us, the peoples' struggle

will come victorious and the life of all those perished

will not be in vain. Long live all the marteirs of ONLF and

all those who passed during this popular struggle

to remove the minority regime of the Agaiime Tigre.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

May Allah grant them the
Janna
and accept their martyrdom. Ides of March was the legend, it seems ides of January and February in my land.

Cabdullahi guud-cadde,Maxamed Mukhtar and other three battle-hardened comardes are down, in the otherwise successful battles of the last two weeks. Cabdullahi was a man who was in the bush for the last 14 years. A fluent speaker of axmaari, and aged around 50, his name used to terrorize the enemy. We salute him and move on. Our hearts are broken and eyes are tearful for these sons of the soil who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

A&T-

Geeridu waa xaq wayna shihiideen; illaahay haunaxariisto.

With that said, I just do not understand why three such important men would be alone in the midst of their enemy? That was a terrible idea.....and I am personally tired of ONLF leadership killed easily one after another. How many more? Something has to change

Kayd

Deeq Abdi-raasim

Daqare and ina Sheikh Mohamud

Sulub (later escaped from the jail)

Xalane

Abdullahi Qachi

Abdikariim (the reer Aw guy; he also escaped from the jail)

Doolaal

Now these three guys :(:(

The Zack   

Abduladiif, These leaders are being killed because they are being very brave and engaging the enemy on the front lines, nimanku go'aan adag beey leeyihiin. They need to die with their soldiers intey meelaha gabban lahaayeen. Remember, there are more gumeysi leaders being killed than ONLF leaders.

AT&T, is it true that Dr. Doolaal was killed by Somali adversaries in cahoots with the Xabashida? It is sad to lose a high caliber man like him. Alla ha u naxariisto..

Originally posted by Najmudin:

Go get better leaders for Puntland first. Get rid of Faroole, the money maker.

:D

Faroole is doing great so far, but he was to falter and become corrupt like his predecessor somali people would rid of him too. Anyways, I believe the ONLF should be disbanded and the WSLF reinstated. New Leadership is needed to fight the woyane, ONLF is/was never up to the task.

The Zack   

Gheelle, Dr.Doolaal was killed by the Tigray militia he was fighting against but reports are stating that Somali snitches were involved.

The Zack   

Sir-Alex, oops, I mean Sir-Qalbi, I agree a change in the name would be beneficial. As far as the leadership, the ONLF holds organizational elections and that is how this current leadership was elected.

Gheelle, It is very sad to lose him, indeed. Allaah Yarxam!

Najmudin

Sir-Alex? Anyways, my criticism is against the ONLF leadership and not against their noble struggle to free the people in somali galbeed. Also, interesting that they hold elections, I didn't know that. Is it mostly held in the diaspora? because the leadership seems to be coming from there.

The Zack   

Sir, They hold it in the country but in small towns that they control. I remember one being held in the town of Garbo which is not that far from Dhanaan.