Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Remembering the altar of our struggle: Dr. Mohamed Siraad Dollal

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ What has the ONLF achieved? besides singing, and dancing like some brain-dead monkies, these guys are quite possibly the most useless resistance movement in the history of resistance movements.

Even if ogidania were to achieve independence from ethiopia, these incompetent onlf fools would not know how to govern. Waa braindead canoo boore drinking apes with kalashnikovs.

aun to the dead.

This rants are false. The ONLF have achieved to hold the fort and perpetuated the desire of the Somali's in that region for self-determination. They are the strongest rebel group in Ethiopia, more than the Oromos, more than the Axmaara's who outnumber them.

They have fought gallantly in several fronts so that our culture and religion is not encroached upon. It is because of them that the people of Qoraxeey, Dhagaxbuur and Fiq etc still call themselves Somali's. It is why the resettlement plan for 100,000 highlanders around the Wabi-shabelle is aborted.

Now, do I wish to equate SSDF clowns who fought one of the weakest regimes on earth and handed down their guns in total disarray after barely four years with ONLF? No way. It is the case of that Gabbay

ONLF SSDF inaan la simo igama dhawrtaane

Aanada se nin lihi ha u dhintee erey yar baan baanay

Waa taan SNM noqdaa oon af-wayne weeraraaye

Waa taan hadhkoon galin arlada ablay ku dooxaaye.....

:D

Blessed   

^I was rolling my eyes at the manner in which you made your statement and yes, I think that you're quiet misinformed about the ONLF.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ What has the ONLF achieved? besides singing, and dancing like some brain-dead monkies, these guys are quite possibly the most useless resistance movement in the history of resistance movements.

Even if ogidania were to achieve independence from ethiopia, these incompetent onlf fools would not know how to govern. Waa braindead canoo boore drinking apes with kalashnikovs.

aun to the dead.

This rants are false. The ONLF have achieved to hold the fort and perpetuated the desire of the Somali's in that region for self-determination. They are the strongest rebel group in Ethiopia, more than the Oromos, more than the Axmaara's who outnumber them.

They have fought gallantly in several fronts so that our culture and religion is not encroached upon. It is because of them that the people of Qoraxeey, Dhagaxbuur and Fiq etc still call themselves Somali's. It is why the resettlement plan for 100,000 highlanders around the Wabi-shabelle is aborted.

Now, do I wish to equate SSDF clowns who fought one of the weakest regimes on earth and handed down their guns in total disarray after barely four years with ONLF? No way. It is the case of that Gabbay

ONLF SSDF inaan la simo igama dhawrtaane

Aanada se nin lihi ha u dhintee erey yar baan baanay

Waa taan SNM noqdaa oon af-wayne weeraraaye

Waa taan hadhkoon galin arlada ablay ku dooxaaye.....

:D
They have done no such thing, and somali's from other groups in somali galbeed don't want anything to do with the ONLF primates, those are the facts. What have ONLF achieved exactly? give me some results. Is there any city under their control? no. They are nothing more than tuugo who go around terrorizing somali villages. icon_razz.gif

You think I care for the SSDF?

Abtigiis   

He is not misinformed. He is one of these guys who see my posts against this or that group in Somalia, and who are getting sleepless. The intention is to hit at what they see mine, and change my focus. What they don't know is that I can easily denude the agruments against ONLF, who are facing a different adversary, head on. Let the debate rage, and we will find out who cares about somalinimo and who don't!

I am very proud to be born from the people who are testd with fire, and who proved to be gold. They have refused to accpet what they are not. They have stood by their religion and identity, and the ONLF is a product of this courageous people. Call them fools or retards for their steadfastness, but no one in their position could have resisted assimilation and subjugation attempts of one of the mightiest regimes in black africa. Give us the credit where it is due!

I have not seen a SOmalia republic in my entire life, before I saw Hargeisa in 2001. I could pass as Ethiopia, conviniently reaping its benefits and the easy choice of leaving in my homeland, than wandering along the world like a homeless Kurd. But I, and my people have chosen death over indignity. And we are doing this not to please the collaborationist landers and Punties, nor to please any Somali elsewhere. We are Somali's and no one call call himself more somali than we are. So, we are not begging anyone for recoginition or sympathy.

Qalbiadeyg

This is a struggle and the planning horizon is much more than you and your ilk can ever think of. Whether they control a village or not is a big issue. It is the case that they are fighting for liberation, and that will come. If not in 1 year, in 10 years, if not in 10 years, in 100 years. That is what matter. But as a typical Somali, who would go into the bush thinking he will storm the capital city after a month and when that doesn't happen, ask hanging down his gun and ask for mercy, I expect you to think victory in purely territorial gain terms. If it pleases you, except the major towns, the rural areas are in the hand of ONLF!

As to the other Somali's in the region, this is an internal Somali matter and the ONLF is doing some mistakes. But you can not sully our fight against the enemy Ethiopia, simply because so and so clan is not up in arms.

Malika   

Is this the real Qalbi Adeyg ? This sure sounds like the banned Dhulqayrn with his usual rants about ONLF and the people of Somali Galbeed? Hmmmmm...

"We are Somali's and no one call call himself more somali than we are. So, we are not begging anyone for recoginition or sympathy."

lol. What makes you more somali? is it the caano boore? :D

Also, ONLF has been unsuccessful for years and have no made any gains simply because the rebel movement is a narrow minded clan movement and for somali galbeed to be liberated all somali's must be involved.

They should be building alliances with OLF and other somali's, but instead they are interested in clan pride and hegemony like typical somali's. You will never amount to anything with this attitude chief. And ONLF will continue to be nothing more than a nuisance to the ethiopian regime.

Originally posted by Malika:

Is this the real Qalbi Adeyg ? This sure sounds like the banned Dhulqayrn with his usual rants about ONLF and the people of Somali Galbeed? Hmmmmm...

salaams eedo malika,

i'm just having fun with the mad-man abtigis and tolka and giving him a taste of his own medicine. :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I am very proud to be born from the people who are testd with fire, and who proved to be gold. They have refused to accpet what they are not. They have stood by their religion and identity, and the ONLF is a product of this courageous people.

But I, and my people have chosen death over indignity. And we are doing this not to please the collaborationist landers and Punties, nor to please any Somali elsewhere. We are Somali's and no one call call himself more somali than we are. So, we are not begging anyone for recoginition or sympathy.

Eesh cala xamaasad. :D

War ma ONLF bad aheed? Kaa ma muuqato. ka waran! :D:D

Abtigiis   

Qalbi-adeyg

What made others forsake their duties to defend their land? In 2005, when Ma'esso and Afdam were given to Oromos, when Chinacsani and 12 KMs from Jigjiga is demarcated as Oromia, what stopped my other somaligalbeed communities in those land to fight back and keep their land? Can you wipe out the deep inferiority and helplessness of these communities just because you insult the ONLF?

I tell you the ONLF is wrong for not changing the name and for not making the cause more appealing to all Somaligalbeed people. We are reminding them of this shortcoming. But they are not responsible for not minding the massive demographic blending that is going on in Jigjiga and Diredawa, which will make these places hard to claim in few years time!!

To what extent do you distribute the blame towards the other Somali's in Somaligalbeed who are watching the rape of their O cousins and who are making it even more painful with senseless and hypocratical patronising?? Who are the new militias (somali) who are raping girls in Danan the last few weeks? Have you heard ONLF losing focus and blaming their clans?

Come to your sense. The ONLF has done everything possible to fight for the right of those who it can defend. That is why the Ethiopian authorities are ready to concede everything the O asks except secession, but are killing somali's in moyale by the dozens every week. Nin aan warankaagu gaadhin, weedhaadu ma gaadho!! may kuwa xabada aan ku ridayn daayaan??? I was the one person who transported a raped and mutilated girl of 16 from the middle of Filtu and Dollo Ado not so far ago. And there is no ONLF there.

Who says we should keep snoring in our sleeps until peasants who share blood with us wake up from their sleep???

Kamaavi   

To all members,

Please! When you posting your comments, try not to use abusive

and derigatory words which can make you look smaller. If you

want your message to be adressed properly make no mistake and

try not say and write in anger. If and when you do, you get not

your point straight.

Try to be lil more objective, get to the target and always

think about what you want to say before you start hitting

the keyboard. And even, it would be more interesting if

you could go further to gather some more relevant

informations that may add up to your sayings.

All in all, try to communicate in a decent way. And I am

member too therefor that go for me too without saying.

Now, my final point about Mujahid Dr. Dollal, I want to add

only one more comment wich is Dr. Dollal will be remambered

by generations to come as such hero who fought the rights of

Ogadeens to either become free from Ethiopia or enjoy with

Ethiopia in justice. He was one of those few men among highly

educated Somalis whom the Tigres could never have used.

He was a dedictad freedom fighter with glittering credentials.

We salute the hero, who I think was true to the cause at

heart, God has rewarded him with this memorable martyrdom.

If he lived longer, he may not have gone into history books kindly.

For all:

My posting was meant to provoke the mad man abtigis and tolka(and it worked) in the same way he provokes others, I sincerly don't have anything against the ONLF, though i do think for them to be sucessfell a new name is needed and more inclusive name. That is all.

Kamaavi   

Any thing, any idea that can bring the groups that have

relatively similar objectives who can make compromises

to their secondary agendas to strengthen the people’s

camp is a wholly idea and wholly act - has to be genuine

though.

I think initiatives like that of Abtigis and Tolka's need

to be encouraged, not to be thrown at years back dust,

to strengthen his optimistic initiation and encourage

others to do the same.

Blatantly denying and blaming those who belong to groups of

their choices is what kept dragging us and put us in the current

mess. Qalbi Adeyg questioned ONLF's past to blame what Abtigis

and Tolka have to say for the current situation.

He also noted ''ONLF should be building alliances with OLF and

other somali's, but instead they are interested in clan pride

and hegemony like typical somali's ” If this is true I invite the

poster to read what ONLF has done, on it’s website

and come up with a better comment.

No party can carry responsibilty of leading a struggle

with out making mistakes. And this group has admitted

the mistakes of the past, made the changes according

to the situation of the time, apologized and still in

course to be on the side of the people.

If WSLF did stay away from Bare's regime, if Bare's

regime was willing to accept the will of the people

if…it would have been a different story.

This time should be a time of re-grouping, a time of reconciliation,

a time of healing for those who support the struggle for

equality, unity and freedom. The past is just reference

not to be repeated and keep blaming each other and confusing

people with it is not a progressive idea, but destructive.