Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Remembering the altar of our struggle: Dr. Mohamed Siraad Dollal

The Zack   

Yep, No problem sir!

LST,

Yes, that report of Garad declining that request is true. It is very odd that he would that.

Kamaavi   

JB how come you commented to Dr.Dolal's thread more than two times and didn't say Aamiin?

What other parts of the BBC dude you like?

Care to elobrate, awowe.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I like him in other parts though. He is talented with bad intentions.

Kamaavi   

Do you by any means mean he knows how to do his

job by refusing to air the Dr.Mujahid Dolal's biography?

You said alot, JB? Enumerate for us. Just three among

what he did for the BBC.

Originally posted by Farancab:

Do you by any means mean he knows how to do his

job by refusing to air the Dr.Mujahid Dolal's biography?

You said alot, JB? Enumerate for us. Just three among

what he did for the BBC.

Refusing to air his bio doesn't degrade him from being talented. This is where his bad intentions are coming.

NASSIR   

Unfortunately the west mainly Britain and America still subscribe to the destructive Horn of Africa policy that suppresses human rights violations ever since the scramble of Somali Territory.

I am afraid our people shall have to bear with a similar or worse fate as that of Palestine .Despite the economic clout of the Arab World. Israel's sheer brutality in Gaza was completely ignored. Where do Somalis stand with hardly any big brother on their shoulder? Until there's such time that oppressed societies get their freedom we just have to persevere, resilient and fight for our Allah given freedom and survival. How It led to the WWII, Slavery and Hiroshima to partially break off the chains of imperialism was no co-incident; where the strong devours the weak without regard to moral imperatives, a harsh condition bordering the laws of the jungle, is still a present reality.

I don't know how long will Africans, the masses be content enough with this terrible status quo, of being mere consumers to western products, of letting the aiding and abetting of criminal regimes, of standing in hopeless guard the suffocation of any tangible progress in their continent. But now the west have to bear the burden as the gates of Europe are crushed by determined immigrants fleeing perennial starvation and ceaseless tribal conflict, and who risk their lives on the dark ocean.

Abtigiis   

^ look at the grace and the look. Very much like my people. They have no country, but no one can say they have no looks. Mashaa'allah!

Speaking of Yusuf Garad's refusal to air his biography, I don't blame him. He must have some editorial rules that do not allow him to do that. I just can't believe Garaad is doing so because of personal motives. Yususf Garaad is distinguished Journalist.

^ What has the ONLF achieved? besides singing, and dancing like some brain-dead monkies, these guys are quite possibly the most useless resistance movement in the history of resistance movements.

Even if ogidania were to achieve independence from ethiopia, these incompetent onlf fools would not know how to govern. Waa braindead canoo boore drinking apes with kalashnikovs.

aun to the dead.