Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Could this signal the End of Yeey's Reign ?

Whether President Yusuf gets an extension as president of somalia or not , it's good new for puntland, Col Yusuf's exit might very well be a blessing in disguise. If he does leave, hopefully puntland will not be wasting anymore resources in the south and we can focus on our own internal issues instead of worrying about mogadisho.

We should be concentrating on continuing to make Puntland a more stable and prosperous region, making sure the oil deal favors the people, and continuing to build business relationships with the middle east etc. That should be our primary focus. I believe the idea that somalia's success is dependent on the stability of mogadisho and the south has gotten us no where.

If he remains president and I would not count him out because he has politically, militarily overpowered and out-maneuvered many foes in his life, then his base(puntland) will support him, either way it's a win-win strategy for puntland. I personally prefer the first option because i truly believe regional autonomy is the only solution for somalia, and not a big centralized government operating in the south.

Originally posted by nuune:

^^
Dhulqarneyn,
sxb odey iska dhig, waa ku sidee, saaxiibkaa ha ugu wicin
Jiijo,
magaca waa
juje
and you know it well, bikoorad inaan kula dhaco miyaad rabtaa go'e yaan ku oraninee.

Beezaani iska dhig sxb, see waaye adi

Walaale, was it not Shakespeare who once said, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet."

Marka waxaana dhib aheyn, wax weyn haka dhigin! mise waxaad rabtaa odayga inaad igu dirtid? :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s Abwaan,

Ninyahow horta adiga yaad lahaysataa? Dadka toos baa looso abaaraa, ee umada kadaashooda lagama ciyo sida makulaasha oo kale. Aniga, if you got beef wit me, bring it on-- you know I can handle whatever a person afflicted with cretinism can throw at me. ;)

Abwaan   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

p.s
Abwaan,

Ninyahow horta adiga yaad lahaysataa? Dadka toos baa looso abaaraa, ee umada kadaashooda lagama ciyo sida makulaasha oo kale. Aniga, if you got beef wit me, bring it on-- you know I can handle whatever a person afflicted with cretinism can throw at me.
;)

DQ haddii aan ku iri kaftanka hannaga hallayn ma canaanyoonaysaa...Saaxiib cid aad carruur u haysid ma jiraan ee burushkaan dhiiqadaa ee aad la wareegeysid dadka ha ku firdhin. Saacadaan dib uma noqon karo Ilaah baa i lehe iyo inaan carruureeyo.

People do loose Debates and if today is not yours wait for tomorrow.

I know inaad Keyboard ku dirir tahay laakiin can u really handle someone in person Allow yaa ku ogaada kabahaaga ayaad ka carari lahayde.

All I said was be a man and if a point lagaa helo ka gudub laguma noqnoqdee.

^^^Waryaa anigu, I did not "loose" anything ee orod oo shaqo yeelo.

All I told you was that, qofka toos baa loola hadlaa ee adoo naageenaysid dadka kadaalshooda lagama nacnac leeyo. I gave you a very clear message, if you got beef wit me--bring it on! But if your pusillanimity prevents you from doing so, I will understand. :D

I must confess though, that I had harbored some hope that you might be a little brighter than Mr. Juje. Or maybe you're just tired today, and thats why aad dhareerka iiga duwi la'adahay. ;)

Republic Of California

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

^^
Dhulqarneyn, sxb odey iska dhig, waa ku sidee, saaxiibkaa ha ugu wicin
Jiijo,
magaca waa
juje
and you know it well, bikoorad inaan kula dhaco miyaad rabtaa go'e yaan ku oraninee.

Beezaani iska dhig sxb, see waaye adi

Walaale, was it not Shakespeare who once said, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet."

Marka waxaana dhib aheyn, wax weyn haka dhigin! mise waxaad rabtaa odayga inaad igu dirtid?
:D

Republic Of California

p.s
Abwaan

Ninyahow horta adiga yaad lahaysataa? Dadka toos baa looso abaaraa, ee umada kadaashooda lagama ciyo sida makulaasha oo kale. Aniga, if you got beef wit me, bring it on-- you know I can handle whatever a person afflicted with cretinism can throw at me.
;)
Igaaroow, markii lagu arko qof ayaa isheysatiin? What is going on? Is it in laguugu goobanaayo ama laguugu shamuumaayo oo marba qof isku baxeysiin or something more is at hand?

For that, about isheysashada, it is not SOL's problem. When it is SOL's problem is when aflagaadada imaato, which always seems at present.

Ninyahoow saan isku dhaan ee naga dhaaf camalkaan aad lasoo shirtageysid mar alle.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

[qb]

I know inaad Keyboard ku dirir tahay laakiin can u really handle someone in person Allow yaa ku ogaada kabahaaga ayaad ka carari lahayde?

DQ u didn't answer my question and I have asked that for a reason...I think that says all and I will ignore you!

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Igaaroow, markii lagu arko qof ayaa isheysatiin? What is going on? Is it in laguugu goobanaayo ama laguugu shamuumaayo oo marba qof isku baxeysiin or something more is at hand?

For that, about isheysashada, it is not SOL's problem. When it is SOL's problem is when aflagaadada imaato, which always seems at present.

Ninyahoow saan isku dhaan ee naga dhaaf camalkaan aad lasoo shirtageysid mar alle.

As always, how very convenient of you to insinuate a non-existant "aflagaado" on my part, and on the same note overlook the hostility of all these other folks. So Mr maskiin, keep up the one-side hypocricy you disguise as a fair attempt at moderation-- you don't fool anyone.

Also, waa dambena "igaar" ii guma yeeri kartid, anigu af-somaaliga noocaas oo kale ku ma hadlo.

Wibilahi Tawfiiq

Republic Of California

quote:

I know inaad Keyboard ku dirir tahay laakiin can u really handle someone in person Allow yaa ku ogaada kabahaaga ayaad ka carari lahayde?

DQ u didn't answer my question and I have asked that for a reason...I think that says all and I will ignore you!
Walahi, this guy is a class act. Funny how a fake keyboard "mujaahid" such as Abyan tries to talk tough and call other folks in here, keyboard commandos...LOL :D Saaxiib, dhiiga ha isku karinin--meeshaan qof aad wax ka qaadi kartid majoogee.

Besides, aniga wali waan garan la'ahay, meeshaad iga xagxagnaysid. War anigu maxaan kuu dhimay oo aad iga rabtaa? what's your gripe with me? Mise waxba nagama dhexeeyaanee, ee xawayaanka aan meeshan ku dhex bireynayo baad ka naxday oo aad is tiri bal ka dhici? ii sheeg? huh? smile.gif

Republic Of California

Juje   

Funny how a fake keyboard "mujaahid" such as Abyan tries to talk tough and call other folks in here, keyboard commandos..

Why do you refer girls name to guys you want to respond to their post. Does it make you some sort of 'macho' to do that? Let me tell you it doesnt - it portrays you as mannerless, ill-conceived charecter who has not had the basic tools required to interact with his peers - and I blame those who were supposed to prepare you for this task.

I use to have an appropriate response for gits like you - but thank the 'baby-face' assasin for restraining me.

Ciyaalsuq foqaal ciyaal suq

NASSIR   

I think DQ is consistent in his views and he sees the road to governance, peace and democracy from a legitimate and fair angle. For this, he draws more unwarranted attacks, sarcasm and ridicule. It's our human nature to react and respond vociferously but the Californian rarely violates the by-laws of SOL unlike those who constatly hurl at him cheap mudslinging shots.

And the Mod has been unfair to him honestly.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:

Funny how a fake keyboard "mujaahid" such as Abyan tries to talk tough and call other folks in here, keyboard commandos..

Why do you refer girls name to guys you want to respond to their post. Does it make you some sort of 'macho' to do that? Let me tell you it doesnt - it portrays you as mannerless, ill-conceived charecter who has not had the basic tools required to interact with his peers - and I blame those who were supposed to prepare you for this task.

I use to have an appropriate response for gits like you - but thank the 'baby-face' assasin for restraining me.

Ciyaalsuq foqaal ciyaal suq
You see Jiijo- You called me, an "Ciyaalsuq foqaal ciyaal suq" and "mannerless" with an "ill-conceived charecter". You also called me a "git". Now you don't see me complaining about this do you? Marka ninyahow markaagana fuutada dhuuqso oo dhagax iska dhig. Calacaalkana yaree!

Anigu jiijo, amaan bey iga tahay oo gabar aan waa jeclaa baa la dhihijiray. So chill out, alright. Besides, you didn't think you'd get away with writing rubbish about his excellency El Presidente Yuusuf, without getting the smack down from me, did you? smile.gif

Republic Of California

ElPunto   

^Good God - why don't you give it a rest????? Mannerless does not even begin to describe it. Go see Duke about how to interact with others while pressing your agenda.

NGONGE   

^^^

Juje, the GENIUS has spoken....(sike).
icon_razz.gif

I strongly urge you not to laugh all the way to the bank just quite yet....LOL. Your entire argument hinges on me "confirming" a negative, which is slightly impossible. However, I'll give it a shot...so
READ MY LIPS
here: I, dhulQarnayn,
DO CONFIRM
that Juje's hogwash about the TFG (including its parliament) being recalled to Nairobi
IS
a bag full of
[ho(cus-pocus) + (bun)kum]
, ergo
hocum
!

To Ngonge:

Sheekadaan ninkaan uu wado waxba ka ma jiraan saaxiib.

Republic Of California

Bravado does that to many a man, saaxib. Time to put those hands up and, as some rude kid on Paltalk would say at the end of a long tirade about mothers, sisters and aunts, say CAFIS (or something along those lines). :D:D

woo kula helay ee eska qiro ninyaho. :D

^^^NEVER!! meeshaan wax la qirto mayaalaan. Marka adigu horta iska aamus-- stuff iyo caano boore cirka lagoo soo tuuray baad tahayee. :D

Republic Of California