Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Could this signal the End of Yeey's Reign ?

Juje   

Hold on a minute. It is common of shameless view in SOL who say one thing today and another tomorrow yet deny what they said yesterday. So I hope you are not one of them. Hence am quoting exactly what you said:

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Saaxiib propagaandada raqiiska ah oo uu Yuusuf Garaad kasii daayey BBC-da isagoo ku bakhti afuufaya munaafiqiinta Al-Shabab, waa war aan sal iyo raad laheen oo uu ku hadaaqay,"TFG-ga oo dhan baa Nairobi looga yeeray"...taasna markii aan u dhabagalay waxaan ogaaday inay waxaas waxba eysan kajirin oo BEEN la dhadhoobay ahayd.

can you please confirm to say that you have 'confirmed' through your reliable sources other than Yusuf-Garad that the planned conference in NBI is non-existant so that when it occurs next week or even after you would be able to retract your misleading remark and actually if applicable you will apologise and then write 200 lines of Yusuf Garad is always right .

^^^Ninyahow, hadal baa meesha ku haysaa, ee orod oo cirka soo leef saaxiib. Yuusuf Garaad is a undistingished second-rate bbc reporter who doesn't know much about anything, just like the shabab deviants he spreads his propaganda for.

Juje, sir, it's too bad you missed the point of my post. So why don't you go back to bashing El Presidente Cabdullahi Yuusuf by making up some other fictitious story aad naf rabtid inaad ka dhigatid. Am sure, you will not convert anyone with this sort of abject hokum.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Juje   

^^^Ninyahow, hadal baa meesha ku haysaa, ee orod oo cirka soo leef saaxiib. Yuusuf Garaad is a undistingished second-rate bbc reporter who doesn't know much about anything, just like the shabab deviants he spreads his propaganda for.

Juje, sir, it's too bad you missed the point of my post. So why don't you go back to bashing El Presidente Cabdullahi Yuusuf by making up other fictitous stories aad naf rabtid inaad ka dhigatid. Am sure, you will not convert anyone with such abject hokum.

Republic Of California

Chicken...! :D

But I will still hold you to it.

^^^

Juje, the GENIUS has spoken....(sike). icon_razz.gif

I strongly urge you not to laugh all the way to the bank just quite yet....LOL. Your entire argument hinges on me "confirming" a negative, which is slightly impossible. However, I'll give it a shot...so READ MY LIPS here: I, dhulQarnayn, DO CONFIRM that Juje's hogwash about the TFG (including its parliament) being recalled to Nairobi IS a bag full of [ho(cus-pocus) + (bun)kum], ergo hocum!

To Ngonge:

Sheekadaan ninkaan uu wado waxba ka ma jiraan saaxiib.

Republic Of California

^^Ofcourse I am brave...I face off with my opponents, eye ball to eye ball, instead of hiding bombs amongst innocent women and children.

Republic Of California

Juje   

^^Ofcourse I am brave...I face off with my opponents, eye ball to eye ball, instead of hiding bombs amongst innocent women and children.

Republic Of California

Sheekoy ku nacey ...horta have ever seen how a bomb looks like?

YOU ARE CORRECT, Juje! I have never seen a bomb, but I have seen its effects on innocent Somali mothers murdered by a bunch of Al-Shabab munaafiquun goons, which you support.

I suggest, ilaahay inta ka cabsatid, you stop supporting deviancy and use your time more productively. For in the end, you really have NARY a clue what you're trying to get accomplished here.

Republic Of California

Juje   

I suggest, ilaahay inta ka cabsatid, you stop supporting deviancy

I think since you mention to fear Allah SWT - I suggest you instill yourself in that and deter from supporting and advocating for the man who has sold his religion and country to the enemy cause of lack of integrity and the desire to create a manipulative tribalist hegemony.

Thank you, Juje, for the latest news from AY paranoia camp. Just more of the same nutty stuff about tribalistic boogeymen, ey?

I really thought, Juje, that you were better than the ussual pitiful lot on SOL who actually believe such ridiculous prattle. I mean, all that stuff about past repression of one group by another. Its sad and it was bad, bad, bad. But when will you snap out of it, mayn?

ha ha ha... kulahaa, "manipulative tribalist hegemony". It's all in your head saaxiib, so STOP supporting that violent and peurile cult called Al-Shabab. It's in your best interest, as well as Somalia's.

Also, stop obsessing about the "manipulative tribalistic" boogeyman-- anaa walaaka ah oo kaa celin doona ee. :D

Republic Of California

p.s

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have Cabdullahi Yusuf at the helm than a crazy and brutal munaafiq? You should not be surprised by my opposition to those animals who blow up innocent men, women and children in the name of Allah. It's only natural.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Supremacist:

What about kismaayo? and many other clashes that had nothing to do with ethiopians or the TFG in the south for the past 17 years, with no actual resolutions every reached? How about this chief:

Strange of you to choose one major city that can be proved or taken as an example where TFG and its guardians have nothing to do with and is yet the stark opposite of the misery and apathy of places under the domionship of TFG.

Kismayo is peaceful and it is a Somali solution for Somali people. Yes it has its bad sides but it is only the begining and will eventually stabilise as it has done so far.

Anything else chief?
Kismaayo was just one example, the city is doing better now, but that was not always the case. Hiiraan, beletweyn, galgadud, jubba's are other region where there has been constant clan fighting that had nothing to do with the TFG or ethiopians.

Don't deny it, southerners are generally unfit people who are prone to random violence.

It's been 17+ years and they are still unwilling to accept any form of government, the only code they live by is the moreyan and billiqaysi code of ethics.

Jiijo,

Boqol jeer baan ku iri Yuusuf Garaad and his little story about the TFG recall to Nairobi next week is not TRUE.

Safarkii madaxda qaranku ay todobaadka dambe ugu amba bixi lahaayeen dalka Kenya oo dib u dhacay muddo todobaadyo ah.

Dhawaan ayay ahayd markii kulan wasiirada arimaha dibada dalalka IGAD ay ku yeesheen magaalada New York lagasoo saaray casuumad loo diray dhamaanba xubnaha dowladda Soomaaliya oo sheegeysay in ay tagaan dalka Kenya magaalada Nairobi,laakin warar diplaasiyadeed oo hada soo baxay ayaa sheegaya in safarkaasi uu dib u dhcay dhowr todobaad.

Diplomaasi sare oo ka tirsan dowladda federalka Soomaaliya oo magiciisa qariyay ayaa u sheegay shabakada wararka carmooyin.com in safarkaasi uu dib ugu dhacay ilaa iyo 26-ka bishan aanu ku jirno iyadoo kadibna ay masuuliyiinta qaranka oo uu madaxweynuhu ugu weyn yahay ay iska xaadirin doonaan magaalada Nairobi.

Urur gobaleedka IGAD ayaa u yeedhay madaxweynaha,ra’isul wasaaraha,guddoomiyaha baarlamanka,dhamaan mudanayaasha iyo xubnaha golaha wasiirada in ay tagaan magaalada Nairobi halkaas oo uu ka dhici doono kulan gaar ah oo looga hadlayo arrimaha siyaasada iyo nabad geliiyada dalka Soomaaliya.

Kulankan ayaa noqonaya kii ugu horeeyay ee noociisa ah oo looga hadlo arrimaha Soomaaliya ayna yeeshaan ururka IGAD iyo dhamaan madaxda Soomaaliya.

Republic Of California

Juje   

Safarkii madaxda qaranku ay todobaadka dambe ugu amba bixi lahaayeen dalka Kenya oo dib u dhacay muddo todobaadyo ah.

Ya ila qosla...! :D:D:D

Read your quote again and see whether it condones my report or not - it does not negate that it would be held but rather confirms it and states that it woould be delayed.

Get your facts right next time sxb.

And the name is Juje - please resent from insults I dont want to go down that road with you.