Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Could this signal the End of Yeey's Reign ?

Juje   

Madaxda Somalia oo Nairobi looga Yeeray

Waxaa shir aan caadi ahayn loogu yeeray in ay ka soo qaybgalaan madaxwaynaha dowladda ku meelgaarka ah, ra'iisul wasaaraha iyo guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka iyo dhamaan xubnaha baarlamaanka ku meelgaarka ah ee Soomaaliya.

Urur goboleedka IGAD, golihiisa wasiirada, oo ku shiray New York, ayaa go'aansaday in madaxda dowladda iyo dhamaan xubnaha baarlamaanka ay todobaadka soo socda ka soo qaybgalaan shirkan oo looga si deg deg ah looga wadahadlayo xaaladda ammaanka iyo siyaasadda hadda ka taagan Soomaaliya.

SOURE

Dhubad.   

Juje Where do get your news from? I remember on another occasion you reported a news before it hit airewaves...!

If this is true, there will be a dramatic change with the structure of the TFG specially in the top positions, will see what happenes.

^Shiekh claimed or atleast insinuated that Ethiopia's withdrawal from Hiiraan that was part of the agreement in Jabouti. I wonder if there's any truth to that. I personally Ethio had enough of Somalia and can't afford to stay longer.

Juje   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^War Juje adna Yeey lagu bada dhige. I doubt his departure would make any difference though he would one less thorn to worry about.

His departure or in this case replacement will make a lot of difference - in simple words the failures of the TFG and the whole Somali political farce can be attributed to his ignorancy, arrogancy and the utter absence of logical compromise in his vocab.

On the other hand he is the main obstacle to the new wave of reconciliation. His simple presence negates the implementation of any peace process.

The reality is most Somalis knew already that it was inconceivable to adapt or combine together a Yeey's rule and change for a reconciliation government - but the the International Community were blind to that aspect. It is now that they have found out the harsh reality at the cost of Somali people. Now IGAD who backed Yeey's leadership adamantly since its creation are now working to bring an end to it while still keeping the institutions of the TFG intact for whatever they are worth. However beyond doubt we will see the end of an era that was bullish, uncompromising and above all out of touch with reality in Somalia. And with Yeey will go his lietenants : Qeybdiid, Darwish, Maxamed Dhere, and his side kicks such as Gacmadhere, Ali Abdullahi Ossoble, Dalxa etc.

In Nairobi there will be a big revamp and may be the emergence of a rekindled Somali reconciling government.

Deny now and rebuke my words but let SOL be a witness that you heard it from me first.

Dhubad.   

lol@Allamagan, trust me this Juje guy has some inside info, I have seen it before so wait and see in the next few days and you will see the news on every website.

I think Mr Juje is the right man of Cade :D

ilax   

Does external callers bring change to this appalling political situation in the country? I doubt too, if this is different from lavish meeting held in abroad at the expense of dying women and children in the streets of Moqadisho and other cities.Somalis should solve their problems under a tree shadow with a traditional carpet-masali

Juje   

Somali president Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, Prime minister Nor Adde as well the speaker of the parliament along with entire MPs have been called for to partake a crucial meeting on Somalia that would take place in Kenyan capital in the upcoming days, officials said.

The arrival call of Somali government was announced in IGAD foreign ministers meeting in New York to hold the meeting in the next week.

The agendas of meeting would be included the security and political situation of the country. This follows the somali foreign minister speech to the world leaders who had attended the UN general assembly in New York about the on the crisis facing the country, especially security issues, the peace process and relief supplies to Somali people.

SOURCE

^ What is your take on this, Juje. I dont think this meeting would have anything good to do with the blight on somali people today. They (IGAD, UN etc) will only talk current sea piracy crisis. Dantooda ayeey ka hadli doontaan waad ogaan doontiin.

Ilaxoow, I agree but due to our deep mistrust between us, somalis, I still believe we do need lil bit help from any honest outside world for a good kick-start.

ilax   

Alamagan, you just touched the turning point. Haddii aysan jirin amminad, daljacayl iyo wadinyad sommaliyeed, ma filayo in dibada laga soo dhoofin karo. Let us to put the seeds then harvest whent it matures, other wise waa ha isla qabadaado, saaxib.

Juje   

Allamagan sxb for them to discuss the piracy I doubt whether they will shift the entire TFG parliament to Nairobi - teeda kale - jiini ninki keena bixiya - or something like that, this parliament iyo odeyga madaxweynaha uu ah ayago is wata ayeey Kenya nogu yimadeen. Hence bal asalkodi ha lagu celsho si wax lagu bedelo.

Ilaax if ever there was the presence of the attributes you state, even iota of it, then we would have never been in this dire situation. On the other hand to get to the beginning of that stage we have to start from somewhere - and that is where we have been getting wrong all these years 'the initiation of the process'.

ilax   

juje, you might be right, but We should not compromise the basic foundation of making sustainable peace in this failed state. I don't dis-agree external element in doing peace, but should play complementery rather than the driving force. I know, there is no perfect formulae, but we should not also depart far from the reality.

Juje   

Ilax you are one of a kind - could you please not come out from your recluse or where ever else you may be far from this SOL politics - otherwise they will tear you, taint you and mould you into one of their kind..'opinionated'. :D

ilax   

Juje, don't wory we can be in a different perspective.One observation from your comments: excessive pro PM. Think it in wider perspective, don't personalise politics, an advice for you.