Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT RAYALE VISITS ADDIS

Originally posted by Sophist:

brown! sorry matey! to disarm the Sophisticated SL army--- how about that! happy now
:D

Its all in the language Sophist. An army is completely different from a Militia,Maahino? :D

Brown!The "army" and ragtag malitia take order from adeer Tadhase!!!same shite if you ask me!

Tadhase in turn takes orders from Big Momma herself. This is a charade Sxb.

And i expected Sophist,the mere fact that we have leaders/govts[otherwise known as puppet govts] taking orders from Tadhase[OF ALL!]Should at the least, trigger a wave of nationalism & anti tadhasism uniformly accross somalia. But some of somalis cheer & were happy to see Tadhase give orders to noble somali leaders.

But when some somalis stand up to Tadhase & her Big Momma, Some of us have been calling those who stood up to this dabadhilifness as sudden qabilists. You dig me officer? Double standards? I bet not.

Sophist   

I for one was not happy to see Tadhasayaal invading (with the permition of our givernment) Somalia. Sad day for Somalia and Somalis indeed.

Sophist

PS: I am sure Ahmed Gurey, Sayid Mohamed and Siyad Bare are truning in their graves!! wayy oo wayy!!!!

LANDER   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Actually he is the right one for the time being ,,,,, i would mind giving him another 5 years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

why do you think so?

Brown!The "army" and ragtag malitia take order from adeer Tadhase!!!same shite if you ask me!

If people asked you I'm sure you'd come up with a million and one things you don't like about Somaliland but that's not the point. Same shit huh, so when have Somalilanders had ethiopians fighting their battles tell me? NO, it is not the same ish and if you insist on it your just being dishonest with yourself. If Riyaale is too ****** to understand the political implication and the timing of such a visit I'm sure the Somaliland populace from whom he gets his mandate is not. His days are numbered and the 2008 elections will Inshallah mark a new day for Somaliland.

Baashi   

^You just don't get it. Sophist is right on the money. Two sides of the same coin that's what they all are.

UIC was the only independent and homegrown movement we ever had. They stood up to powerful interest group in the region and they paid their stand dearly.

Riyale has to play it safe cuz he is competing against a loyal puppet. And if he doesn't play the game he will be a toast politicaly.

Allow ma iri