Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Yusufism? Yay or nay? Non Puntlanders encouraged to contribute

Abtigiis   

Puntland waxba iima dhimin. But it is Yey, the websites above, and your likes who I am talking to. Shame you should be the forerunners of the noble people of Puntland.

Protocol passes as more mature and honest to debate with, than this kid-thief of ideas. Protocol confirms what I said about Yey's following in Puntland.

A&T,

Many are attacking you in this Forum for your 'perceived' crime of exposing the actions of 'The Group'. It's one thing when accusations are made from outside the tent but another when the accusations are coming from within the 'Family'!

I think you understand.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Puntland waxba iima dhimin. But it is Yey, the websites above, and your likes who I am talking to. Shame you should be the forerunners of the noble people of Puntland.

Protocol passes as more mature and honest to debate with, than this kid-thief of ideas. Protocol confirms what I said about Yey's following in Puntland.

Protocol is indeed mature and honest...what? You thought I'd disagree...LOL

A&T, read my lips: YOU DONT MATTER! So get a life, cuz you never harm Puntland with your snide remarks.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

How are the ONLF hanging on these days? ;)

NGONGE   

^^ But he does matter for all of us that are watching from the sides and cheering you all on.

Don't tell HIM that he does not matter, tell US warya.

How many times am I going to teach you how forums work? :D

Abtigiis   

Angry or not, I have every right to relish the demise of YEY and its tribal ideology!

And God knows how I am enjoying it! I am even singing old songs these days!

Down with tribal hegemony mentality! Down with traitors.

Adeer Tolka, you are not the only one who relishes the demise of Yusuf Yey. Thus its not a big issue get in line. The problem is that you and your likes dont hate Yey, you hate the clan he represent and the state of Puntland.

Thus the dilema is that once he leaves another one will emerge and after that one another one.

This region produces men of steel. Boqor Osman, Suldan Ali Yusuf, Suldan Mohamud Ali Shire.

Now we have Yusuf Yey, Gen Ilka Jiir and so on.

After that you will get Mr Two Horns, Gen Duke and so on. It never ends.

Adeer Abdirizq & the late Abdirashid as well as Mohamed Abshir Muse were founders of the republic, great men who's contribution is ignored for dubios reasons. Its good you mentioned them. Though at retirement they seem harmless to many dont they.

Abtigiis   

It is your poisoned mind that is seeing shadows. Otherwise, I don't mind seeing a puntlander at the helm as long as he is a clean nationalist.

For you, everything is about perpetuation of a dynasty! What harm is there if someone else rules Somaia, by the way?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adeer Tolka, you are not the only one who relishes the demise of Yusuf Yey. Thus its not a big issue get in line. The problem is that you and your likes dont hate Yey, you hate the clan he represent and the state of Puntland.

Thus the dilema is that once he leaves another one will emerge and after that one another one.

It is possible there are a few individuals like that .. but for me and many other nomads his actions or lack of were enough to relish the demise of yusuf yey. personally I supported the tfg after the election in nairobi until the first talk of the filthy xabash started coming out ... ever since then I have been relishing the demise of the senile old goat .. and no I got nothing against people from puntland but if you wanna fabricate grudges to justify your servitude to the man .. just because he hails from the same region dont let me get in the way sxb

TOLKA: Who are you to determine who is clean and not? as for Puntlanders seeking a dynesty adeer Somali's elected Yusuf there were only about 35 Puntlanders from all clans that reside in the satte and his sub clan had only 12 members in the parliment.

Also Mr nationalist Puntland is not a single clan entity we have a numerous number of sub clans as well as Somali's from other regions who have moved to Bossaso, Galkacyu and Garowe for work to teach and to start a new life. ;)

^^^NGOONGE, adeer I agree with develoution of power thus Somaliland and Puntland with their idiotic disagreement should be the models for the new republic. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Thus Puntland is open to all Somalis' it is part of Somalia and insha Allah has just begun to thrive.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^NGOONGE, adeer I agree with develoution of power thus Somaliland and Puntland with their idiotic disagreement should be the models for the new republic..

I prefer the face-off.