Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia war 'not jihad,' concludes Islamic conference in Puntland

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Mr.Somalia, Isbaarada Puntland hadaad sidan u difaacanaysid Meiji tiisa maxaad ka rabtaa?
:D

Lol@Maadeey, meel walba waxaad u heysataa sida Xamar oo kale. PL is a "refuge from anarchy"..

For the first time, the city’s tradition of tolerance was noticed by the Western press, dominating the headlines of many prominent newspapers. Canada’s national newspaper, the Globe and Mail (May 17, 1996) reads its International News: “Somali city a refuge from anarchy”. The newspaper elaborated well why Bossaaso became the ultimate “final destiny” for many people:Left to fend for itself, Bosasso has become a refuge from anarchy. Even those from other clans other than *****, who have long dominated the northeast, say they are welcomed. “These people if you tell them you are hungry, they give something,” said Abdalla Essa, a wrinkled old man who came from Mogadishu six months in a shanty town along the garbage-strewn shore of the shimmering blue Gulf of Aden. Gabriel Ali, 37, a builder who lost eight relatives in the war, braved highway bandits to move to his family from the capital. “In Mogadishu, if you work and get some money they take it by force or kill you. But here, I can keep what I earn,” he said. Now he earns about $100 a month.

-Robdon Forum

Originally posted by Meiji:

Mr.Somalia and all other Yusufites are still bitter because of the failed ambition of their uncle.

You are lucky Guriceel-Dhusomareeb is holding off the Alshabab otherwise they would have marched to Garowe-Bosaso with ease.

--

As for Mogadishu, for better or worse that city and its society that was plagued by warlordism and opportunism produced the movement of Alshabab. So, you can hate it or love it, but all will come under Mogadishu whether an Islamic State or a Nationalist state is created in Somalia.

Meiji:

Leave it to Meiji's, drivel prone mouth, to not keep the sordid details of the abject moryaanimo of M-Society, secret. So, you admit that, Isbaaro weyn, Dhuusamareeb inaad udhigateen Al Shabab?( Ha ha ha... :D )

I wish to God, I was on the same medications you are on - then maybe I could have agreed with you. So Keep hallucinating moon-calf. :D

:D *still laughing* :D @ "You are lucky Guriceel-Dhusomareeb is holding off the Alshabab otherwise they would have marched to Garowe-Bosaso with ease"

Originally posted by Nassir:

quote:

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Mr.Somalia, Isbaarada Puntland hadaad sidan u difaacanaysid Meiji tiisa maxaad ka rabtaa?

Lol@Maadeey, meel walba waxaad u heysataa sida Xamar oo kale. PL is a "refuge from anarchy"..

For the first time, the city’s tradition of tolerance was noticed by the Western press, dominating the headlines of many prominent newspapers. Canada’s national newspaper, the Globe and Mail (May 17, 1996) reads its International News: “Somali city a refuge from anarchy”. The newspaper elaborated well why Bossaaso became the ultimate “final destiny” for many people:Left to fend for itself, Bosasso has become a refuge from anarchy. Even those from other clans other than *****, who have long dominated the northeast, say they are welcomed. “These people if you tell them you are hungry, they give something,” said Abdalla Essa, a wrinkled old man who came from Mogadishu six months in a shanty town along the garbage-strewn shore of the shimmering blue Gulf of Aden. Gabriel Ali, 37, a builder who lost eight relatives in the war, braved highway bandits to move to his family from the capital. “In Mogadishu, if you work and get some money they take it by force or kill you. But here, I can keep what I earn,” he said. Now he earns about $100 a month.

-Robdon Forum

Nassir:

Puntland has become a sanctuary for millions of Somalis escaping the brigandage, lawlessness and over-all anarchy propagated by the desolation and slaughter of the South by Meiji's Isbaaro Inc and Maaddeey's Religious deviants.

And as they say, "the proof is in the pudding". Anyone who doubts this, can visit Puntland and see with their own eyes; the peace, the stability and the success enjoyed by millions of internally displaced Somalis from the south, who have come to make new lives, for themselves and their families.

Thus, I wouldn't waste precious brain waves worrying about Meiji and Maaddeey's obvious ill wishes(READ: silly Hateration) towards Puntland! I say, let them keep on bleating like the petty sheep they are; and Puntland will keep forever marching forward, for the betterment of all its' peoples... :D

so there are some self-titled wadaads for sale .. what's new ?

sharif ba sow wadaadnimo ma sheegan jirin .. they gave him a shave, and an ill-fitting suit .. maantana waa adoon xabashi

can anyone tell me the price of these wadaads ?

hopefully they got a better bargain then sharif hotel

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Nassir:

quote:Originally posted by Maaddeey:

[qb]

Nassir, Isbaaro waa Isbaaro, weynin & yaraan ma leh, PL iney isbaaro weyn taallo inaad ogaatona uma baahnid inaad quote-gareysid maqaallo shisheeye, ujeedku waa Mr. Somalia wuxuu PL u difaacayaa the same reason uu Meiji Xamar u difaacayo.

Hunguri, waxa aad thread-kan hadal dheer, mid gaaban, midaan micno badan lahayn soo qortay anigoo kelmad ku darsaday miyaad aragtay? aamusnaanteyda micno ha kuu sameyso intaad wax 'baartid' :D

Hunguri   

Maadeey, Soomaalidaa ku maahmaahda "Nin daad qaaday, xunbu cuskay". Waar Suaal baan ku waydiiyee ka jawaab. Anigu, adiga taageero kaagama baahnayan, waxaan soo qorayna hadda waalaga yimi.

Almuhim, waxaa iska caddaatay adigu inaad halkaa Habraha luuqa paltalk-ga ku gunti furtid, oo xoogaaga shilimaad-ka ahee Child-benefit-ka ah, isbaaro u dhigatid :D

Ma maqqashay: ( Jiir haan ku waynaaday ). Waxaad tahay Jiir haan ku waynaaday! :D

Maaddeey   

^Post-igaygaa kore haddaad fahmi wayday, tanna bal fiiri: INAAN KUU JAWAABO UMA QALANTID, WAAYO WAXAA KAA BUUXA CANTARABAQASH, SHEEKOOYINKAAGA & MAAH-MAAHOOYINKAAGANA DULUC, KA JEEDDO & U JEEDDO TOONA MALEH!, TUSAALE YAR: WAXAAD MARKAAD WAX BAARTAY KUU SOO BAXAY INAAN TUUG AHAY, HADDANA WAXAAD KU XIJISAY INEY CADDAATAY TUUGNIMADEYDA, ISLA MARKAAS WELI SU'AAL AYAAD ISII WEYDIINEYSAA!. ORODOO DAD AAD ISKU D'IRTO RAADSO, KADIBNA ISKA DHIG INAAD WAX DHEX-DHEXAADINEYSID! :D

Hunguri   

Waxaan ku moodayay inaad intan ka fiicantahay. Laakiin waxaad tahay ( Waxba yahay ). Qosol gariir uun baa kaasoo hadhay Gixi !

Maaddeey   

^Waxaa kuu caddaatay inaan habraha furto, waa maxay fiicnaanta aad iga rajeyneysay?, iska daba wareeg sidaadii!