Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia war 'not jihad,' concludes Islamic conference in Puntland

Kashafa, you are not a good PR man. You have been repeating these same lines God knows for how long. If I were AS I would have demoted you to a mere water boy. :D On a serious note though, there is no any group in Somalia's warring functions(including yours) that are capable of taking the whole country. And that's the fact, but you are blinded by a false rhetoric or in denial. Wake up from this conquest fantasy of yours before you wet your self.

Hunguri, Umalayn maayo inuu wax badan ka fahmaayo waxaad u soo qortay gabanka :D

Kashafa   

Hunguri, horta waa ku mahadsantahay sheekada oo xeesa leh aa soo gudbisay. I remember playing the "xasan oo xuseen dilay ma arag'teen" game as a kid, but never understood the origin of the saying or the story behind it. You learn something new everday.

Tan xigta, war ninyahow horta dagaal'ka maxaa qasab ka dhigay ? War ninyahow mida naliga la'yahay waa intaan oo kaliya, oo hadaa aqbashaan wa Rabul Kacba inoo dagaal'ka istaagayo. Hadaba waa maxay arinkaas oo dagaal'ka ku istaagaayo ? Waa intaan oo kaliya:

46_31.gif

iyo

5_50.gif

War intaas manaliga kari la'yahay ? War maxaa ku jaban hadee Shareecada Islaam'ka uu hogaansataan oo dhuliga Amxaaro iska kor qaadaan, oo freedom, true freedom ku noolaataan ? War maxaa ku jaban hadee idol-worship'ka la zooliyo oo goobaha ee qaboor-caabud'ka la bur'buriyo ? War niman'yahow: Alaysa minkum rajulun rasheed ??? War ninyahow caribiga waa taqaanaa ee ila feeri

ay al-Jazeera soo diyaarisay ? Bal ila feeri khayr'ka, barwaaqada, caafimaad'ka, jacayl'ka, kal-gacayl'ka, hufonaanshaha(welcoming open'ness), dago'naan(calm & tranquility) ay ku nool yahiin shacab'ka Soomaliyeed ee ku dhaqan magaladaas ee Baidoba, once known as the city of death, due to starvation & genocide inflicted by the criminals(Qaybdiid, Galaal, Aato, RRA, Shaatiguduud, and more..SNF..SPM) who are high-ranking ministers and generals in the puppet-entity you support today.

Laakin meesha bugta waan aqaanaa. Meesha cilada ka jirto, sii fiican baa uu aqaano, ee waan kula hadlaa ee ii dhagayso: Abti, weligaa ha ku riyoonin sheeko xareero'da ah intoo qabiil walbo shiro oo "self-determination" ku andacoodo oo daho "dowlad ama dowlad goboleed baanu nahay". Sheeko bararaleey'daas qof laga dhagaysanaayo ma jirto. Iskaba'dhaaf 4.5 oo taas wa wax lagu qoslo. You have before you two choices: A) Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah soo raac oo aan gacamaha is wada qabsano anagoo ku hoos nool dhalada ee sharaf'ta badan ee Shareecada. B) Xagaa iyo Ethiopia & Antarnashanal Kaamonity madax-madax isugu toor, kana war sug dharbaaxada Mujahideen'ta iyo dhaartooda ahayd inay dal'ka oo idil ka tir'tiraayaan najaasada ee gaalo-raac'ism, qabyaaalad, and grand treason, bi cizzi caziiz ow bi thuli thaliil.

I hope inaa dooratid choice A, laakin-se hadoo shaytaan'ka kuu sheekeeyo oo qabyaalad iyo adoon-jacayl iyo jago-doon'nimo kuugu afoofo, hadaba rag iyo kooxooyin kaa horeeyay waxay dorteen choice B ee bal aan soo fiirino meesha ay mareen:

Aaway Cabdullahi Amxaar ?

Aaway Cali Gheedi ?

Aaway Nuur Cade ?

Aaway Cumar Xashi ?

Aaway Laqanyo ?

Aaway Hiiraale ?

Aaway Shariif Ahmed ?

Ma see wadaa ?

A or B, choice-ka waa choice-kaagu, ee ninyahow dagaal'ka aan soo af-jarno ee gacantayda waa kanaa oo soo taagan ee ma aqbalaysaa.....mase Zenaawi hab'kiisa(hug) aa Gacamay iyo Bashiir Salaad kuu xalaaleeyeen oo ku dahiin waa "daris wanaag" ? smile.gif

Kashafa extends his hand to Hunguri in a gesture of walaal-tinimo asagoo dahaayo: "yaa qowmanaa ajeeboo daaciyallahi waa aamino bih"....will Hunguri be able to free himself from the vise-like embrace of Meles Zenawi or not ? Will Hunguri clasp the hand of his Somali-Muslim brother or will he continue his current existence as a Xabashi servant and a plaything in the hands of Gabre and Mesfin ? The choice is his to make, and he and the people he claims to represent will have to live with the consequences of that choice.

Taleexi   
Hunguri: Sheekaadaa aad sida wanaagsan u farshaxamaysay waxay ku fiicnaan lahayd mar xubnaha SOL badankoodu afka hooyo ka arradnayn. Ugu danbayn ku mahadsanid murtidaa qiimaha iyo qaayaha leh ee aad nala wadaagtay, waxayna u eg tahay dabagaalayaal kale oo Puntland la mid ahi inay jiraan balse aan fursadeeda oo kale haysan.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

NGONGE is spinning his wheels and comes across as a man who does not know what he is talking about. We posted an article that commented on the Garoowe communiqué and the scholars who issued it. No one pilled the conference as a gathering to hash out strategies to mediate between Somalia’s warring factions. It was what it was: Somalia’s prominent scholars reiterating their old stance with a new vigor.

These scholars as many here already know tried to mediate, and their efforts failed because of Alshabaab’s rejection. Alshabaab refused to recognize Sharif’s effort to stabilize the country, and transition from the current state. When Sharif agreed a three-month timeframe for AMISOM to withdraw, alshabaab showed no commitment to cooperate with Sharif. When he agreed to declare that TFG would comply with Shariicah principles and try to enforce it where possible, Alshabaab mocked.

That scholars publicly voiced Alshabaab excess is a victory for common sense. It removes the ambiguity their silence created. It gives the masses a clear direction as to where Somalia’s religious authorities are on the current conflict. There is no flip-flopping in what these scholars did. It’s what men who are more concern with the wellbeing of the Ummah do and did throughout the centuries.

Wan kula murmaya lakin waxan ka baqaya in aad script igo sheegtid! :D

Ok, lets deal with one point at a time. First off, my entry into this thread. Xiin, you can read can't you? I want you go back and read my first reply on this thread and tell me who it was for and what you understood by it (there is the added bonus of Norf actually agreeing with the conference).

Secondly, the murky issue of he said, she said; You are adamant that Sh. Sharif has done all that is in his power to start negotations with Al Shabab but Karl there is rubbishing all your claims and showing you (point by point) how things unfolded. Do you dispute his argument? I don't. Still, even if you do dispute them, unless you come out and prove they are outright lies, we will still be stuck on the he said, she said cul-de-sac.

Now the scholars and their statement. What did they say that is different or new? I'll tell you:

Our esteemed scholars have flip-flopped and allowed themselves to be used by sneaky Faroole/Sh. Sharif. I mean what was their aim in this conference? To clarify matters? For whom and to what end? You will probably say "to the general public". :D

Now don't shake your head at me, Xaaji. Follow my logic (since you've lost yours). Are these scholars neutral and do they aim for the overall good of the Somali people? Again, I suspect your reply here will be a resounding YES.

Fine. Would a neutral scholar take part in a conference in Garowe (Hargeisa or Dubai)? If he does (and they did), how would he brush off the attacks of Al Shabab as being a hired scholar?

Warya. War hoy. Stop yourself right there and don't give me any cheap dismissals. You know that Al Shabab will resort to that line of attack and you know that we will still have the same old stalemate. What next? What then would you say this conference has achieved?

Now here is what I think:

The conference has achieved nothing much. The pronouncements of the scholars may turn a few heads in the short term but as soon as the AMISOM guns bombard the Bakara market again and kill a substantial number of Somalis (again), all will be forgotten and many will turn around and wonder if Al Shabab are the right group to follow after all.

On the other hand, when Al Shabab stone someone, dig a grave or announce that they're going to invade Venezuela; people will chuckle and question the wisdom of this seemingly mad group. It is a seesaw, Xiin. Snakes and ladders, adeer. Swings and roun****uts, ya tacbaan. :D

It does not apply to you because you have never been a supporter of Al Shabab and do not need any spin or propaganda in order to be convinced (it is, incidentally, something that you have in common with Kashafa & Nur). For most others, there is a lot of convincing to be done and, in all honesty, I do not think this conference has managed it.

Warya Hunguri, waligeen Xiin bad raaci jirteen, waligee jar buu idin ka ridi jiray. Kaa ka hadh, ninyaho. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Wan kula murmaya ...

Kow, I don’t want muran bilaa macno ah.

Labo, the conference was important for Somalia and Somalis. It may not convince alshabaab about their wrong ways, but it will educate Somalis about the nature of this conflict and where scholars stand on it. Perhaps you willfully chose to demolish an argument that does not exist in this post. If you did not hear it before, hear it now. NO BODY said what happened in Garowe will cure the ills of Somalia or it will resolve the raging conflict. What we said, yaa NGONGE, is it was very important gathering and a rare scholarly assembly. It was intended for the general public, and not necessarily for specific factions.

Sadex, just like you, Karl does not know what he is talking about. The scholars attempted to mediate between Sharif and alshabaab, Sharif accepted, alshabaab rejected. It’s a fact. I refuse to respond to half-truths purported as a legit argument.

Afar, culumaa have not been used, they have been given a platform to communicate their message. Alshabaab have propagated many lies, and they will publish more slanders about the people they disagree with. Some of the culamaa live in Puntland; others reside in Somaliland, some come from abroad, while others traveled from the south. This gathering is part of the function of da’wah they perform on daily basis in their respective residencies.

Shan, your entry in this thread was hasty, and your last post shows that you are still spinning your wheels.

Ilaah intaa hakugu anfaco

NGONGE   

Kow ka bood.

Labo iyo shan aan ka hadalno. :D

I asked you to go and read my entry to this thread, xaaji, but it seems you did not. Here is what I was responding to.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote: One can call them traitors, sleepers with the enemy, weaklings, but the strength of their word, and stealth of their message is hard to ignore. It will sure penetrate in the trenches of the hurriedly organized youth, who were only told that fighting was great but the fiqh of fighting was sadly omitted in the shallow sermons they received. One can already see, the fear in the hearts of our online brigade since the release of religious communiqué from Garowe.

Game, set and match!
My reply to that was (IS) as correct as could be. Marka, waa runta, taa ka soco oo muranka bilaa mcinaha naga daa. :D

Sadex Half truths? War I asked you to point out outright lies dee. Discount-ka iga daa.

Afar Wax cusub ii mad sheegin, saaxib. Waxan ku idhi: Al Shabab will accuse these culuma of being hired. The fact that Faroole spoke at the meeting (Sh. Sharif at the previous one) will give some legitimacy to these accusations. Madax adeega jooji oo wax fahan dee.

Let me add number six and ask you what side are these scholars on? Now be straight and don't give me the 'I refuse to to respond blah blah' sermon. :D

Hunguri   

lol@ NG. Waar horta labadiinaba waan salaamay. By the way, I want ask you one question. This question is only for Xiin and NG.

Waar horta, waligiin ma is aragteen?

Have you ever met in reall live ?

Please, waa genuine question iiga jawaaba :D

Only then, will I say something and open the true Somali mediation based on the light of Hangool,Toorreey,Budh, and finally under the tree :D

Please, answer my question !

The Ulema, with all due respect have just admited to what some of us have known for the past four years. This is a war of interest, of power, of clans and nothing to do with the Islamic faith.

Also, I think some here are arguing for no reason, Al Shabaab, Sharif Ahmed and Co are already defeated.

You are witnessing the future, and thats Dr Faroole, and the Garowe project.

As for Kashafa, adeer if one uses your warped logic one could ask where is Adan Hashi Ayrow, and his whole top comand? Abdullahi Yusuf is in a better Villa today, than the one bedroom bedsit in London that you wage "Jihad" from. :D

Kashafa   

Hunguri,

No response ? I take your silence to mean you prefer your current existence as a Xabashi plaything.

No problem. Choice B meesha ay ku gaarsiiso adiga iyo Tol-ka aan aragno.

Wa in'na ghadan li naathiraho la qareeb.

Polanyi   

To spinfaanin:

When Sharif agreed a three-month timeframe for AMISOM to withdraw, alshabaab showed no commitment to cooperate with Sharif.

Those are your words, not mine. Where and When did Sheikh agree to a three-mont timeframe? :D

Hunguri   

lool@ Kashafa. You made me laugh wallaahi. Brother, you posted certain verses from the noble,holly Quran, and let me tell you my position in practicing the two verses.

(1) If we look at the meaning of the first verse. Its clearly reflecting the position of the Gaalo by not accepting the message of Allah trhough his messanger, and as our almighty Allah is always mercifull and kind, he always gives chances and windows of opportunities to the mankind, which are:

If you accept the message, and beleive in one God, follow his messanger and the right path. Your reward is on me, and you will be successfull.

Hadaba intaanan aayada danbe galin, ayaan rabaa inaan Somaligaygii iyo afkii hooyo ee aan jeclaa, aan ku baddasho hangariisidan iyo luqqad Gaaleedan aad adigu jeceshahay. Horaa loo yidhi "Samaan kaa adag" Oo lagaaga caal heli maayo hangariisida.

(1) Anigu Muslim ayaan ahay, oo Gaal ma ihi. Aayaduna aniga iyo Muslimiinta Soomaaliyeedba nama khuseeyso. Markaa jawaab ma lihid.

(2) Aayada danbe, waxay ka hadlaysaa Quraanka iyo Kitaabka iyo xukkunka Shareecada Islaamka in la raaco. Taasna, anigu waan ku dhaqmaa. Oo wax ma xado, ma sinaysto, dad ma dilo, ma dhibo, kagama dhiijiyo, ma khasbo, ma hatigo, ma huruufo, mana ku hiinraago doolaalo iyo kibir iyo Gardarro aan Geedna looga soo gabban. Sidaas awgeed, ha igu xad gudbin. Oo Xabashi iyo Gaal ha igu tilmaamin.

Xikmad:

Niyow, bari ayaa waxaa dhacday. Waxaa jiri jiray nin la yidhaahdo ( Dhib la doon ).

Dhib-la-doon wuxuu ahaa, nin aad iyo aad u qahar baddan, gardarro badan, wuxuuna caado u lahaa inuu dadka xoolahooda iyo waxay leeyihiin xoog iyo afmiinshaarnimo, xirfad iyo xeeladba ku sheegto.

Dhib-la-doon, marka Gole ama Garta raggu goynayo laysugu yimaado, wuxuu ahaan jiray. Nin Geesi ah, Wadnihiisuna Galawda iyo Gabbashada aqqoon, dadkana markuu hor fadhiyo waxaa ka xoog iyo tamar badnaa buruudhkiisa ama burjigiisa.

Dhib-la-doon, wuxuu sidaa ahaadaba. Waxaa qabsatay ama haleeshay. Murtidii Soomaaliyeed, ee odhan jirtay:

"Ceesaantii Mas iyo Kood, Madax Shabeel ursattay, Malageedii baa galay"

Ninkii Dhib-la-doon, ee ragga kaga qaylaalsiiyey. Wuxuu maalin maalmaha ka mid ah yimi Saylada ama Xarunta xoolaha iyo adhiga lagu kala gatto. Kadibna, isagoo deeshaa iyo isha wax ka qooraansanaya ayuu wuxuu arkay, nin wadaad ah oo miskiin ah, oo neef adhi ah Saylada usoo iib geeyey.

Kadibna, ninkii ayuu wuxuu ku qabsaday Neefkiisii adhiga ahaa. Wuxuuna isku dayay, inuu isticmaalo xirfadiisii iyo aftahan-nimadii iyo maskaxdii cajiibka ahayd. Ka dibna, sheekadii way waynaatay, waxaana laysugu yimi Gole.

Madashii iyo Geedkii hoostiisii ayaa laysla tagay. Waxaana la guda galay Gartii iyo Gorfayntii. Ka dibna, siday caadadu ahaan jirtay, waxaa la yidhi. Waar ninka wax sheeganayoow, waa ( Dhiba-la-doone) Gartaada akhriso, oo bal waxaad sheeganysid caddeey.

Waa meel Rabbigeen wax ka wadaaye, ninkii Dhiba-la-doon ahaa, wuxuu yidhi. Nimanyohow, ninkani waa tuug, waa nin Rabbi iyo Rasuul aqqoon, Wadaad iyo Sheekhtoona maaha, Diintana maba raaco, oo Quraanka iyo Sunnadaba war uma hayo. Sidaasoo jirtana, ninkaasi Neefka adhiga ah, ee uu watto anigaa iska leh.

Neefkaasina, waa Lax ama Sameen idahaygii meel hebla joogay, uu kasoo xaday. Kadibna, hadalkii ayuu ka baxay.

Wadaadkii miskiin-ka ahaa, ayaa hadalkii qaatay. Wuxuuna yidhi: Hadalku ma ii furanyahay. Waxaa la yidhi haa, waakuu furanyahay. Kadibna, intuu kacay oo istaagay ayuu yidhi. Nimanyohow, anigu hadal-ka badin maayo. Waxyar hallay sugo. Intuu xaggii neefka adhiga ahaa u dhaqaaqay. Ayuu neefkiisii adhiga ahaa, wuxuu keenay Golihii iyo meeshu raggu ku shiriyey.

Kadibna, intuu Neefkii adhiga ahaa badhida taabtay, oo badhidii Gacanta kor ugu qaaday. Ayuu ( Dhiba-la-doon ) wuxuu ku yidhi. Dhiba-la-doonoow:

(Wan ayaa lagaa yidhi, Wan ayaa lagaa yidhi )

Raggii, waa la wada qoslay. Waxaana la yidhi, waar waxan Dhiba-La-doon ku doodayaa ma Wan baa. Waar ninku ma wuxuu kala garan waayay ( Idaha ama Laxaha kooda Dhediga ah iyo kooda Labka ah ).

Kadibna, halkii ayaa ninkii Dhiba-la-doon ahaa ku fashilmay, maradiina kaga dhacday, gartiina laga helay. Gardarradii iyo xaqqii ayaa ku addamay.

Dulucda Sheekkada:

Kashafa, saaxiib haddaba anigu ( Muslim baan ahay ayaa lagaa yidhi, oo kugu leeyahay, anigu Nin Diinta raacda ayaa lagaa yidhi, oo kugu leeyahay, waar anigu Gaal ma ihi ayaan kaa idhi oo lagaa yidhi, oo aan kugu leeyahay )

Ceesaantii Mas iyo kood

Madax Shabeel ursattay

Malageedii baa galay!

Hunguri Hamagsade Hawtaarshe!