Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Finish Qeybdiid even at the expense of his tribe!

I think we could use few more people like Rahima in our misery ridden land.

Xarago....Fake wadaad or not, as long as one party is winning and unifying Xamar, we should all be for it. Now lets see if Indhacade is taken out. N hopefully Yeey would be next.

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Rahima:

By his supporters i am not refering to tribe, since that would include me, but rather those that fight with him willingly- i.e. his filthy army.

I know you didn't mean his tribe. Nobody can possibly be that stoupid. With 'those who support him' I assumed you meant those who support him. Even if they are women and children rooting for him from their homes.

Either way, with wishing people to be put to death, at least be more specific to whom you're referring to. ;)

Rahima   

^I thought that that was obvious? :confused: (as in who i mean by supporters).

Nobody can possibly be that stoupid.

Actually they can be :D , have you read the accusation hurled at me? Just flip a page back.

Maf Kees   

Well obviously not so obvious to me. Probably the fault of the thread it was in. The topic-starter isn't really helping you. :D

I've seen the accusations directed at you. That post should be deleted ASAP.

Jabhad   

If anything, to want this man gone and out of the picture is for one to love their own people. [/quote

I get where you are going with this, laakiin don't embarrass yourself (in fact we go as close as sub-sub clan)- but woman, not everybody is busy aligning themselves based on qabiil. Some of us are more civilised .

Very well said ;)

Lets keep it civilized and respect one another.

This is the end of an era of a short lived Fake Islamic Courts rule. Huuno you dont mess with Qeybdiid and live to tell the story.

Recently the talk from Riyaale house was, "its good news for "Somalilands'" bid for recognition as long as south stays unstable and in the hands of ruthless warlords aka Qeybdiid like warlords, Xaragoos new favourite star. ;)

me   

Hahahahah evils people wish on each other, so how many Somalis should die before recognition ïŠ @ xarago

General question: Why does everyone Misunderstand Rahima smile.gif

Maf Kees She is right on this issue.

All their supporters are just as guilty, the cheerleaders and apologists are just as bad as the perpetrators. Those who financially support the war are as much of killers as those who pull the trigger.

Without Somalis in the Diaspora sending money to their clans this war would be less deadly.

One party system is never in the interest of the people. One group/party ruling always leads to dictatorship. So, I will disagree and say that it is not in the Somalias interest to have one group in the former capital. Just in case things lead they way they seem to be leading, the government needs to deal with someone else. Put simply, division (not as much as before where every neighborhood was controled by thug) in xamar between illegitmate groups is good for Somalia.

Gabbal   

Xarago, Rahima is most certainly not what you insinuated. I think she's more closer to Qeybdiid then she'll ever be to Dahir Aweys. That's just to defend her from the clan card.

Rahima   

^ And I forgot to add another sub, the woman is consumed by too much qabiil hate anyway smile.gif .

One party system is never in the interest of the people. One group/party ruling always leads to dictatorship. So, I will disagree and say that it is not in the Somalias interest to have one group in the former capital. Just in case things lead they way they seem to be leading, the government needs to deal with someone else. Put simply, division (not as much as before where every neighborhood was controled by thug) in xamar between illegitmate groups is good for Somalia.

One group leading huh, that sounds like the BS nonsense of the just defeated moron. The courts are an accumulation of people and tribes, people who want to see a peaceful and united city. Calling them dictators or wanting division amongst people who are satisfied with the progress is nonsense.

I don’t get it though, why aren’t people satisfied with knowing that the residents of Xamar support the courts and their achievements? I think that that speaks volumes in itself.

Me,

You and Maf Kees that important ay? icon_razz.gif

Nur   

Rahima sis

How did I miss this dialogue? I am really laughing as I jot my thoughts, specially way after Qaybdid showed up in Baidoa broken and humiliated by the Islamic Courts Militia.

Xarago and others like him have a point though.

A group of Somalis ( Wadaads of Mixed clans) were dicsussing the evil ways of a well known anti Islamic westernized professor. As the heated discussion proceeded about the Rer Qansax Professor, another wadaad of reer Qansax in the audience could not take the humiliation:

"War ama Doofaarrada wada caaya, ama Doofaarkeenna cayda nooga dhaafa " he said to everybody's laughter.

Just to keep the Satan in most Somali's blood veins at bay, it is a good idea that we follow a rule of not singling a Doofaar of any clan, every clan has their Dofaars, what we need though is that the good guys in every clan to come forward and lead their clan to peace and harmony with other clans, which can only be achieved through islam and Sharia.

The TFG represents the " Ina Kaadhi Najaasle " delegates of Somali Clans when all clans sent their " Dhiigya cab " to secure their share of power as they believed that their wadaads were not well versed playing in the dirty games of clan politics, while the Islamic courts union phenomena is a new formation of the best of every clan. Islam unites, clan and tribalism divides, let us welcome the ICU and pray for their success in all of Somalia inshAllah.

Amin

Nur

Rahima   

Nur,

Not much you can do but laugh at our sad state ;) , our people need guidance from above walaahi. We’re all happy pointing out the evil men of other tribes, yet ours are saints free of evils.

Castro   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

Fake wadaad or not, as long as one party is winning and unifying Xamar, we should all be for it. Now lets see if Indhacade is taken out. N hopefully Yeey would be next.

LoL. How far we have come from that time, Che. I even heard Qeybdiid is now a respectable statesman in Yey's "government". Uff.

So that was July of 2006. It's now May of 2007. Any guesses for spring 2008?

Fabregas   
Remember my brothers and sisters how these brutal warlords used to prey on the weak?Remember how they fought against the deen of Allah? Then Allah swt sent his forces against them and they were the ones that were humilated. They had all the money and weapons from the world, but a few wadaads took all their weapons and defeated them time and time again. Allah swt also exposed to us in a true daylight, who these satanic warlords were working for, when they went to regroup with their masters in Adiss Ababa. Know they are back and even bigger and stronger. They have more guns than before even better suits and titles than before. Inshallahu they will be humilated once again for fighting against the deen of Allah.swt...